It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for Middle East around March and April 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A little something about me. Everywhere I went, bad things happened. I'm a walking bad omen.

First time I went overseas and to USA, we were met with unusual cold weather. One month after my departure from USA, began the mass layoffs due to the recession of 2008.

Departing from Manila to Hong Kong, my 2nd flight overseas, Manila experienced their worst flooding in decades just one week after my departure.

Going to New Zealand, my 3rd country visited for the fist time, they were struck by the 2010 and 2011 Earthquakes. Also unusually cold weather, coldest winter in the capital for decades and snow fell on parts of the capital. On departure, they had their worst drought in decades.

My fourth country visited for the first time somewhere in the Middle East. A month before departure, MH370 disappeared and became one of the greatest mysteries in aviation disasters. Upon arrival, MIddle East and Central Africa came under the threat of MERS and Ebola epidemics.

And now we come to this day. I'll be leaving Middle East on March 2016 - Next Month. Events here are beginning to escalate. I believe this will be an event as bad or even worse than what happened to the 2008 USA Recession.

The purpose of this warning is that if you live in the Middle East, consider leaving the region soon!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Cool. Interesting.

Can you go to Liechtenstein next?
Those Liechts get on my nerves sometimes...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Someone mentioned another heads up for March 26th.

Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Come visit northern/central Alberta, we could really use some extra rain...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Aren't you the guy who supposedly made a warp drive and causes bad events around the world to happen when he's pissed off?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Look up 'delusions of grandeur'.

That's you. You seriously have no effect on anything outside of your little world.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Come visit northern/central Alberta, we could really use some extra rain...

The problem is when I leave... I might introduce inclement weather leaning towards higher precipitation but the problem is when I leave. Every I country I left so far, save for Hong Kong experienced record levels of drought and/or economic difficulties. The New Zealand econonic difficulties however was caused by the record drought after I left it.

Same fate is unfolding with the Middle East, although my presence in the region had increased precipitation but all that is about to change soon after I leave.

So if I go to Alberta, you better make sure, I'll have no reason to leave that place or worse fate awaits...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm somewhat the same, but it has to do with me waking up. I'll explain.

When I wake up sometimes it causes it to be one of the following:
Sunny
Rainy
Cloudy
Snowy
Stormy
Freezing
Cold
Hot
Warm

I believe it's all about me waking up though as I don't notice the weather while I'm asleep.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How do people get this removed from reality?

If you are serious it really makes me sad for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Recession in a country run by greedy bankers? You dont say.

Flooding in the Phillipines? You dont say.

Earthquakes in a country along a fault line? You dont say.

Outbreaks in a continent the wealthy want to depopulate? You dont say.

And violence in the Middle East. There's a prediction I would bet on

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Recession in a country run by greedy bankers? You dont say.

Worst recession since WW2.

Flooding in the Phillipines? You dont say.

Worst flooding in the capital for the last two decades.

Earthquakes in a country along a fault line? You dont say.

The one I caught is a "century quake". Isn't everyday, not even every year that NZ hits the headlines for having a major quake.

Outbreaks in a continent the wealthy want to depopulate? You dont say.

I'm going to pretend I did not see this weird theory of yours...... **Slowly moves away while whistling**

And violence in the Middle East. There's a prediction I would bet on

This time it will be unprecedented as it happened with me in every country I visited.

If I remember correctly, one of you here in ATS wanted me to travel here to the Middle East to give them a little excitement so here's a wish granted!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm somewhat the same, but it has to do with me waking up. I'll explain.

When I wake up sometimes it causes it to be one of the following:
Sunny
Rainy
Cloudy
Snowy
Stormy
Freezing
Cold
Hot
Warm

I believe it's all about me waking up though as I don't notice the weather while I'm asleep.

If you carefully plot them on a spreadsheet and use Bayesian Inference algorithms, the algorithm will detect a yearly pattern and even perhaps, make a weather forecast for you.

top topics

join