It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RNC Trump nomination is not in the bag...but it is close

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Possible, perhaps even likely....yet, at worst the numbers are there at the grass roots level for the Trump phenomena to morph into a valid third party, with or without Trump involved, for the next election cycle.....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What I am saying, is this is a concern of mine. A worry. If you think there aren't huge vested interests involved, right across the political spectrum, then your the one who underestimates the good ol' boy network. I do not.

I never said this wasn't the case. It's just that their tried and true methods AREN'T working this time. They are DESPERATELY trying to get them to work though. I won't deny that.

I believe Trump can win if nominated. He isn't there yet. Games are still afoot. It is the machine, not just about 'elites' as you say. That machine isn't broken quite yet, from what I can see, despite the unprecedented events so far.

Nah, Trump doesn't have the appeal to win the general election. He loses to either Democratic candidate in head-to-head polls. There is no way he's going to breech the minority aspect that you need to win elections these days. He burned that bridge already.

Then there's the threat of a third party candidate backed by the Republican Establishment if Trump does win the nomination, I believe Romney's name has been bandied about.

This isn't over by a long shot......

We are in agreement there. Like I said this election is going to be historic and talked about for many years to come.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm just as sure that Sanders will not be the next President as you are Trump...LOL.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I'm just as sure that Sanders will not be the next President as you are Trump...LOL.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's going to be Hillary too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join