It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Society Deleting Posts On Cancer and Diet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Most doctors eat a terrible diet, and give terrible dietary advice as a result.

Absolutely, i lived with a doctor recently and he drank around 10 cups of coffee a day, when i queried him on it he told me he had just cut down from around 25 cups a day....he was a GP ......not a doctor i would get any health advice from...

I cant help but think this site is for people with cancer not for people that have cured cancer.....thats the only reasoning i can come up with, it makes no sense that they would not want people to try alteratives or at least have the knowledge in the forums so people can try for themselves...

We are all different and a vegan diet for one person may work yet for another it may not....both illness and health are very individual which obviously applies to what works to each and every person individually....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Interesting....ever heard of dr. gerson? But I wouldn't be surprised if info starts dissapearing...so to say...hehe...hmm!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Not all the snps are collected on Ancestry. There is enough to tell you you probably have a problem though. Now, I noticed promethius and even the health reports they make on Livewello do not look at corrective gene alternate paths. This is important.

Now, there are missing snps on ancestry. I also have done my wife and I, my two daughters, a couple of grandchildren, and my son in law. From this I can tell that the snps seem to be correct. I was skeptical till I did that. Also my one daughter has a different name and they popped up correctly on ancestry. My two daughters have different mothers and this also showed up correctly. I can even somewhat identify probable genetic snps of my exwife who did not have it done just by looking at my daughters. Now, following normal inheritance along with dominance and recessive patterns, you can definitely see appropriate patterns. Sometimes genes are not found in the samples, that is NF. sometimes they are not gathered, that is NG. There is a real lot to this, that is why I am taking a genetics course to try to improve my basic understanding more. I jumped into the deep end of the pool without having learned to swim. I can swim pretty darn good now though, but I can still learn some different ways to swim or interpret things. My biggest problem was that I could not communicate with others in the field well what I was researching. So back to school to learn to talk.

Ancestry pulls a lot more snps, but Livewello seems to pull more special relevance snps. I don't know which is better.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Ill explain.

My diet was once terrible, I gave nutrition zero thought, nor did I consider exercise.

I developed a panic disorder, hypertension, and heart palpitations.

A friendly note. These are all VERY far from being as bad as cancer. So I'm not surprised a diet reform helped

When you lose so much weight you look like a concentration camp victim, when you have to wear adult diapers because you lose control of your bowel, when you only have the stomach to eat one or maybe 2 spoons of food a day, which you promptly throw up..let's see what difference going vegan will do.

Eating well is exceptionally important. It will never cure your cancer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join