It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philosopher's Stone finally created!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This man has an overload of Alchemy and has finally reached his height. He's combined so many different philosophical ideas and created so many new ones, that he has written 1 new page of alchemy and created the actual Philosopher's Stone.

It's only 1 page long, and I have to admit that some parts are rather bizarre, but trust me it is well worth the read. The page is in the video description found here...

www.youtube.com...

He starts off almost by giving up on his long journey, which apparently dates back at least 10 years. But then he decides to "show off" and he starts to talk about hidden numbers in the bible. It's safe to say that you will never look at Luke 1:68-69 the same ever again. That paragraph alone shows his ridiculous ability and perception. He really can see inter-dimensionally, and in such a large amount that I've never witnessed something so out of the box.

Then he gets down to business, and reveals that 666 is actually a stargate code. As interesting as that is by itself, he then goes on to piece together what apparently is the most impressive riddle of all time. As he constructs a new way to solve the puzzle, he combines ancient Egypt with the bible and with modern society and logic and mysticism. And at the end of solving the stargate code, he creates the Philosopher's Stone.

That 1 page is the 5th part of what he calls his 1 "Masterpiece". All of the stuff that Tom Horn warns about in his book "Zenith 2016" is found in this stone. Michael Lake in his book "the Shinar Directive" talks about the arrival of a man whose ability "even goes beyond the watchers", that has to be this guy.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sooo… has the capstone of the Giza star gate lit yet?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Well all it says in that video is the title. No other information is given.

Care to try again with the video link?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing with us the videos you have uploaded on your Youtube channel.
But why be so modest about your authorship?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't get the part about cane sugar.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So Pyron is Jesus is God?

Interesting stuff that comes full circle. Makes sense but not sure if through manipulation or logic.
Still digesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

edit on 23-2-2016 by xizd1 because: bad info

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What the Hell?

First of all, textual information ought to be pasted here with external source tags, if it is available. Second of all, there is no point, none what so ever, in having a YouTube account unless one is going to shoot actual video.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How did you find this obscure your tube video,which isn't even a video. It's a post hidden in the description of the video and it's mad rambling of some guy who uses YO way to much to ever be taken seriously for anything.

He then surmises that Mary sucked off the devil and took it on the chin. I actually kinda laughed out loud reading. For some reason my mind went to the devil from the movie Legend i almost burst out laughing.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Try this link to an actual video from him.

The first nonvideo is from 2010, this is from last month.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't think this guy has found the philosopher's stone, but I am pretty sure he's had more drug-fueled psychotic episodes in his lifetime than I've had cheeseburgers.

I eat a lot of cheeseburgers.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Second of all, there is no point, none what so ever, in having a YouTube account unless one is going to shoot actual video.

I have to disagree here, I save my favourite channels, which you can not do without a youtube account. You can save pages to browser favourites of course, but that is messy.

It is all a question of taste I suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I don't think this guy has found the philosopher's stone, but I am pretty sure he's had more drug-fueled psychotic episodes in his lifetime than I've had cheeseburgers.

I eat a lot of cheeseburgers.

Reminds me of a kid who lived on my floor in college, took a bunch of ridalin and then made a whole bunch of 3d models for his organic chemistry test out of all of our discarded chicken wing bones...

I think he is now a pharmacist...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
But what do you think about the stargate calculation?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The fellow went ahead and posted five videos with information in the description tags, rather than in the videos themselves. He is doing YouTube wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's unconventional, but since when does that = wrong?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

When it makes use of nearly none of the bandwidth that is being used to transmit the data? Just for a start.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xizd1

I like his semantic interpretation of how many times the names 1-3 vs 4&5, 6&7 are used in the bible. & where they are discussed.

I also like the discussion of the Iris, the eye being similar to a Universe. The pupil being dark matter, the Iris
being the fire.

Interesting Philosophical view...

leolady

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
The Philosopher's Stone finally created!

~~~ Nonsense!
The 'philosopher's stone' (tm) is unconditional Love, which fulfills all requirements!
Has nothing to do with 'things' or numerology...
Babbling vanity and ignorance...

He really can see inter-dimensionally,

~~~ And Santa Clause really flies all over the world on Xmas!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Thank you for sharing with us the videos you have uploaded on your Youtube channel.
But why be so modest about your authorship?

If that's true, how pathetic!
I'm glad I didn't waste my time...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join