It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GCMAF - The Facts, The reason DR's are being MURDERED (Please Watch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I feel I should share this video even if only one person is enlightened and interested by it.

www.youtube.com... (A look into GCMAF & Nagalese.) (Main)
www.youtube.com... (A look into the Murders/Deaths of Holistic DR's and such)
www.topsecretwriters.com... (Some info on the Deceased Dr's, Please also look into this yourself).

The deaths surrounding this GCMAF are not coincidences but rather an obvious cover up.
This situation reveals just how cruel and greedy the major Corporations really are to the point that they will infect your children with severely Harmful products to maintain profits and increase income. That they will let your loved ones die just because the current less effective treatments are more Profitable.

This Video looks more into the reasons behind the deaths than the deaths themselves but you will find all the information you need on their deaths through some simple researching. I will say for anyone who believes it is another conspiracist trying to make heart attacks etc.. look like murders, that many of these DR's not only knew of each others work and worked around the same area (Florida) they also died from gun shot wounds to the head and chest. Hardly un-suspicious.

To me this is another obvious attempt at monetary gain and profit maintenance by Elitists companys. Most people that do look into this will try to confine it to another one off or rare occurrence or just not care.

This is wrong. People are dying to change the current situation we are in not just in America but worldwide. To look away or plead ignorance is dishonouring those who are dying to make a difference.

Have no doubt this happens in all major political and profitable companies from the American parliament to the European... From One major bank to another... From Big Pharma's to the FDA/MHRA... FBI, British Intelligence Services, CIA... . Corruption is everywhere trying to limit it to rare occurrences or single entities only grants you a false serenity on the subject, a pretend peace of mind.

Rip DR Bradstreet, DR Sievers, DR Holt, Dr Hedendale And all deceased doctors who died trying to make the world a better place, something we know is Illegal.

Ignorance is Bliss, The truth will set you FREE.
Wake up and Choose. VLR

edit on 23-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

There's actually another thread on the same topic:

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

That thread has turned into the usual argument about the risks and efficacy of vaccines in general, as opposed to the subject of dead/missing doctors. I posted the following at that thread:

I need to preface my comment by saying that no one is a bigger critic of Big Pharma than I am... I don't trust them any father than I can throw them... but having looked into this extensively, I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's something screwy going on, but it's not "this." I'm more inclined to think that in order to hide and obscure and confuse the truth, someone made "this" up simply in order for it to be quickly and easily debunked and make everyone look crazy/stupid/liars. And if I'm right about that, my best guess is that "this" is more about hiding/obscuring the almost miracuous healing properties of cannabis -- and the endocannabinoid receptors which are a vital and integral part of our bodies' immune system. In other words, cannabinoids can do naturally what Dr. Bradstreet's synthetic patented GcMAF reportedly did: Cure all kinds of diseases and conditions.

Nagalase is a naturally occuring protein in the human body. There is an identified "normal" level for humans, and one can be deficient as well, causing Schindler/Kanzaki disease. Nagalase levels do rise with cancer (and perhaps other diseases), so nagalase levels can be monitored for diagnostic and prognostic purposes. As such, it would seem to be more of a marker or a symptom than a cause. Much the same way our temperature rises when we're sick, or the way our white blood cells rise with an infection.

Nagalase may also be naturally occurring in viruses and cancer, but I was never able to pin that down. If that is the case, then there is no need to add nagalase to vaccines -- it's already in it! Also, as I understand it, the nagalase does not prohibit the production of Vitamin D in the body; rather, nagalase prohibits another naturally occuring "good" protein from binding with the vitamin D. When this good protein is able to bind to the D, it activates endocannabinoid receptors in the immune system to produce macrophages, Greek for "big eaters," which can fight ("eat") the disease/virus. When the "good" protein cannot bind to the D, then it never produces the macrophages, which allows the disease to proliferate.

Remember, while Dr. Bradstreet is being hailed as a holistic hero, he was playing the Big Pharma game too. He was part of a group that developed a synthetic protein for patent and charged a very pretty penny to his patients for his "product." My very strong suspicion is that cannabinoids (in cannabis) can do exactly what GcMAF can do -- but better, and naturally, without adverse side effects. And we can treat ourselves -- we can grow it, prepare it, and ingest it all by our lonesome... No doctors needed. This is not to throw Dr. Bradstreet under the bus. Right before his death, he gave several lectures (with more scheduled) on the functions of the endocannabinoid receptors and cannabis, particularly cannabidiol (CBDs).

In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure cannabis is a much greater threat to the Big Pharma monopoly than Dr. Bradstreet's synthetic GcMAF will ever be. Hence the need to redirect the public's focus on nagalase and vaccines (a hot topic right now) to create this huge -- but quickly and easily debunked brouhaha about nagalase being added to vaccines in order to cause cancer just to make money for the medical establishment.... and discrediting everyone who questions Big Pharma or vaccines in any way.

Comment link.

I've done a couple threads on the subject if you'd like more background information to understand how/why I've come to these conclusions:

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap!
Autism and Cancer and Viruses and Endocannabinoids... oh my!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I live on Guernsey, in the Channel Islands, and we had GCMAF offices over here, and the CEO of the company was giving out free treatments to those that were terminally ill who couldn't afford it, their offices got raided recently, the family of the CEO's bank accounts got frozen, there's an article here about it: Aftermath of Raids GCMAF in Guernsey

This site is rather biased and created by an angry islander, not myself, however it goes deep into what went on and why it went on and the people it has effected, I do not necessarily agree with this persons viewpoints, but I can't say I disagree with all that he's written either.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hence the need to redirect the public's focus on nagalase and vaccines (a hot topic right now) to create this huge -- but quickly and easily debunked brouhaha about nagalase being added to vaccines in order to cause cancer just to make money for the medical establishment.... and discrediting everyone who questions Big Pharma or vaccines in any way

In regards to this, it is autism that is being related to vaccines, or atleast that is the research I have been looking at and focusing on. Nagalase is said not to attack vitamin D but to attack GcMAF the Binding "Like a specific Targeting Bomb with no Collateral Damage". Also they say no to breast feed before the Vaccine, which is suspicious and many believe it interferers with the negatives of the vaccine not the positives.

These doctors all had GcMAF in common which draws suspicion to GcMAF being the Link and fairly so. Also GcMAF was in circulation in Europe (Banned in America) until it was pulled by overseas medical agencies, Also suspicious. Their is a petition for MHRA to be disbanded so as to reinstate GcMAF in circulation also describing the positive effects it is proven to have. I am sure your cannabis theories are worth looking into aswell but GcMAF is definitely worth spending time researching on and any links to it and the deceased DR's.

I will look more into cannabis medicinally before I comment on that.

----I would be interested in knowing where you heard/read nagalase is naturally occurring just so I can compare to the many other sources I have come across saying otherwise and compare the facts for myself. Most sources state it is from Cancer, Viruses and the like.------
edit on 23-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

Thanks for the Link

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Not a problem, this just proves there is a war against GCMAF going on in the background, we're on a small island of 65,000 people and it's even going on here.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

In regards to this, it is autism that is being related to vaccines, or atleast that is the research I have been looking at and focusing on. Nagalase is said not to attack vitamin D but to attack GcMAF the Binding "Like a specific Targeting Bomb with no Collateral Damage". Also they say no to breast feed before the Vaccine, which is suspicious and many believe it interferers with the negatives of the vaccine not the positives.

My apologies for not clarifying. That was the claim in the previous ATS thread I linked to, that nagalase prohibits the production of Vitamin D.

These doctors all had GcMAF in common which draws suspicion to GcMAF being the Link and fairly so.

Yes, the GcMAF brought these doctors together so to speak. But Dr. Bradstreet (and I'm assuming the other doctors as well) began to realize that natural cannabis and its cannabinoids could do what their synthetic GcMAF was doing -- stimulate the endocannabinoid receptors of our immune system to produce the macrophages for healing, and he had begun studying and increasingly lecturing about the benefits of medical marijuana and its cannabinoids. If I remember correctly, he was active in one or more state's battle to legalize medical marijuana. Right before his death, he announced a conference or something scheduled in which he was going to reveal something new. Dr. Bradstreet's website is drbradstreet.org, and you can find much more information about what he was doing and lecturing about there.

Also GcMAF was in circulation in Europe (Banned in America) until it was pulled by overseas medical agencies, Also suspicious. Their is a petition for MHRA to be disbanded so as to reinstate GcMAF in circulation also describing the positive effects it is proven to have. I am sure your cannabis theories are worth looking into aswell but GcMAF is definitely worth spending time researching on and any links to it and the deceased DR's.

Please understand, I am not saying that the GcMAF science is quackery. I am saying that the naturally occurring cannabinoids in cannabis (particularly cannabidiol -- CBD) serves the same purpose, with no need for patents and laboratories and prescriptions and synthetic substances. If I remember correctly, much of the research on GcMAF and the research on cannabinoids were occurring simulataneously (in the 90s) but independently of each other. At some point, Dr. Bradstreet realized the research complemented each other, and Dr. Bradstreet was able to integrate and build on that complementary research.

I will look more into cannabis medicinally before I comment on that.

There is much information and links in the endocannabinoid thread I linked to -- including the responses -- regarding our immune system and cannabinoids and how they work.

----I would be interested in knowing where you heard/read nagalase is naturally occurring just so I can compare to the many other sources I have come across saying otherwise and compare the facts for myself. Most sources state it is from Cancer, Viruses and the like.------

From Wikipedia

α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (EC 3.2.1.49) is a glycoside hydrolase from bacteria and animals, also known as nagalase. The human gene that codes for this enzyme is NAGA. Mutations in this gene and the deficiency in alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase activity have been identified as the cause of Schindler disease.

And from Wikipedia's entry for GcMAF:

Nagalase is an enzyme present in normal cells and its use to diagnose or follow-up the diseases claimed to be cured by GcMAF has not been validated. Nagalase deficiency, however, is associated to a rare congenital metabolic disorder called Schindler/Kanzaki disease.

And from Wikipedia's entry for Schindler Disease:

Schindler disease, also known as Kanzaki disease and alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase deficiency is a rare congenital metabolic disorder in humans. This lysosomal storage disorder is caused by a deficiency in the enzyme alpha-NAGA (alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase), attributable to mutations in the NAGA gene on chromosome 22,[1][2] which leads to excessive lysosomal accumulation of glycoproteins.

I hope that helps. I spent a great deal of time trying to track down simple facts that should have been readily available. It's not a coincidence or accident. There's far more to this than someone wants us to know.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I try to avoid Wikipedia, not that it is proven to be false and I am sure it contains a lot of truth I just don't trust ever changing information.

But in regards to everything else I appreciate the effort. The interesting thing about Medicinal and Food related "Conspiracies" is they seem to be the more believable and easier to show to people who sleep to the goings on in the world. And maybe if people can be awoken to the corruption that infiltrates all large corporations to various degree's through these gateways they will begin to see just how deep it goes into the most influential industries such as private banking and Governments.

But that's another topic.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: Boadicea

I try to avoid Wikipedia, not that it is proven to be false and I am sure it contains a lot of truth I just don't trust ever changing information.

I understand! I don't necessarily avoid Wikipedia, as it is a good starting place with basic information... but it's just a place to start. It's never a good practice to get all your information in one place.

But in regards to everything else I appreciate the effort. The interesting thing about Medicinal and Food related "Conspiracies" is they seem to be the more believable and easier to show to people who sleep to the goings on in the world. And maybe if people can be awoken to the corruption that infiltrates all large corporations to various degree's through these gateways they will begin to see just how deep it goes into the most influential industries such as private banking and Governments.

I so agree. It's an incestuous cesspool of corruption and corporatism. The more information we can get out to the public, the better for all of us. Sometimes people just don't understand the insidious nature of this corruption -- until it bites them in the arse. But when people do know and start looking for answers, at least this effort here and elsewhere will help them find the answers they need.

Thanks for fighting the good fight!!!

top topics

join