It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa reports huge explosion of seven meter space rock over the Atlantic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: 3danimator2014

After the fact. Never warning us before the fact. There are many things that have remained secret until they're exposed by whistle blowers. So I have to disagree.

I agree about secrets being kept from the public..but i can't think of any potential disasters or deadly events that have occurred and been only revealed by whistle blowers. ..can you help me out?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I had to make an account to point this out, it does not seem like anyone is linking them.

This explosion happened on Feb, 6th right? North Korea also fired a long range test missile on Feb. 6th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wanted to see the fireball..... wuld be quite the sight.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Several times per year? In other words, several times per year you are missing city-devastating, flying space rocks that could kill us at any moment?

Nice. That's good to know..

I could be wrong, but I think the scientific premise is that the manner in which these objects enter our atmosphere means the vast majority will explode before hitting the surface, like this one.

So while it might be equivalent to Hiroshima, it occurs a few miles up and without the radioactive fallout.

I think that is the gist of it?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I wonder who blew it up!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

In this image is a very tiny black and white photo of waldo...

s380.photobucket.com...

I want you to find it...

That`s basically what you are asking, an object that small is impossible to track. Not one person on the planet knew about it before it slammed into us. You do realize we have absolutely zero #ing idea about 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the # that is flying towards us at unimaginable speeds. We can barely track the asteroids that are the size of States, provinces or countries at times let alone the few hundred meter bastards that reflect so little sunlight the wash into the background of extremely bright blazing balls of gas larger than all of the objects in the solar system known as stars.

Get a grip man, even if every human on this planet had a telescope that could magically see all the objects out there. Get ready that`s like each of them having all the worlds ocean worth of grains of sands and trying to watch them all whip around at the same time but still only observing less than 1% of them. There are not enough Humans on the planet to ever observe them, let alone the very small group of individuals working in institutes that have access to even fewer telescopes that can`t see anything smaller than a state at any distance from the planet.

The ignorance of humanity makes me want to vomit. Then eat that vomit, vomit again bake that # into a cake and serve it to a bunch of children to make them vomit, then record that # make a cake out of that vomit and serve it to a seniors center. THEN, attempt to eat it again myself.

pure insanity.

/end rant

Holy #

edit on AMAmerica/Chicago180102am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha
I wanted to see the fireball..... wuld be quite the sight.

You want to see fireballs? There have been 5 recorded in 5 days. All happening above Spain from 19-24 feb

You can watch the other videos here (youtube channel)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Happens, and its bound to happen. To tell the truth pretty lucky we only get small fry in our general direction like this, quite common to hit above the ocean, as you know biggest mass on this planet so its likely to happen over the ocean. I would not worry till one hits a city, then you should worry. Oh unless you happen to live in said city, then well it would be kind of hard to worry about things when your quite dead if its a pretty decent size one.

But anyways! Really surprised this is not a more common phenomenon here on planet earth. I myself blame Jupiter and the moon, sometimes there like sponges for all that debris out there...And sometimes not, and more then a few get through, and it wont hit home. Well? Till it hits home. Remember them dinosaurs and reptaloids? Ya me neither, but people say at one time they were around. And at one time they may just say the same about us.

# happens ya know.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Well...that is certainly appetizing mental imagery......

*gak*

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Probability of one hitting a major city are lower.. but then again the lottery has low odds but someone wins that nearly every week..

Considering the amount of bad luck Earth is having lately, the probability could be much higher than is mathematically predicted.

Let us begin running to the mountains and dig underneath the soil!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join