It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightstar ................... From us to you...................Happy ATS Anniversary

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'd like give to a collective thank you to all the members that participated in this thread, I never thought when I first authored this that it would go viral

But to each and every one of you, you are what ATS is all about, not the bitching and moaning, but the incredible support network we as members have developed over the years.

My heartfelt thanks

OH and ATS you rock

Cody

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well said Cody!!!

I would like to thank Cody for authoring this thread and Kat for reminding him of my ATS Anniversary and to each and every amazing member who came by and helped to make this a memorable occasion for me! I am so fortunate to have found ATS and such an interesting and loving community! Love you all!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I waited to wish you Happy ATS Anniversary as I wanted think about what I could possibly add to what others have said. All I can offer is this:

When a person (presuming att ATS members are "people") joins ATS it can be a pleasant experience or one that makes you regret the commitment to this forum. Most members are kind, considerate and welcoming. Others...not so much.

Being a new member, I have little history with you. But what interactions we've had, those threads I've seen you participate in, has lead me to the conclusion that you are a true enigma. Your soul is so very pure it radiates into the forum. When I look at your avatar, I honestly hear the gentle cacophany of windchimes, making beautiful music for everyone who chooses to listen. Your inner beauty should be contageous. I am in awe of your consistant
kindness....it never seems to waiver, nor does your consideration, compassion and empathy towards others.

I feel quite priveleged to have witnessed the radiance of your heart-light. You are a beautiful soul, NightStar.

Bless you for touching so many....even though I did see you say "hell" once!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Wow, that was so sweet of you to say! I have always loved your posts and always smile when I see that adorable avatar of yours. You seem like a wonderful soul and I am so happy that you joined our ATS family! Thank you so much Sweetie for your kind words and humor! I say more than hell sometimes. Hahahaha! HUGS!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yea since we started talking it's but fun, i wish i knew you on here sooner we both came on here in the same year, imagine that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hi Nightstar
You don't really know me but I'm Cody's wife, I know how highly he speaks of you, and he often talks of you, and how you've helped fellow members. I also know that Cody trusts some of the members on ATS and see's them as extended family. Trust me when I say this an exclusive group. So by extension happy anniversary sister.

The cuddle monster

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

Yea since we started talking it's but fun, i wish i knew you on here sooner we both came on here in the same year, imagine that.

Oh, I didn't know people were still posting in here. Sorry I missed this earlier! Oh wow another 2008 person! Looks like you have an ATS Anniversary coming up yourself!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44
a reply to: cody599

Hi Nightstar
You don't really know me but I'm Cody's wife, I know how highly he speaks of you, and he often talks of you, and how you've helped fellow members. I also know that Cody trusts some of the members on ATS and see's them as extended family. Trust me when I say this an exclusive group. So by extension happy anniversary sister.

The cuddle monster

Oh My God it's really you, the Cuddle Monster! I am so honored! Thank you so much for stopping in. That man adores you so you must be one very special lady! HUGS!

edit on 5-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Love you. Always glad to see your avatar.

edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Awww, love too! Always love reading your stuff! HUGS!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I agree i have lurked here for a while and always enjoyed your posts as i have said... *hugs*..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DersonFed

A lurker comes forth. I feel special. LOL Thank you so much. HUGS!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey i have been a lurker here for a while also, just made a user name, i too also like your posts, i know this is a week or so late but happy anniversary from me also.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FrostRight

Yea i was a lurker also, as i said i find her posts awesome.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrostRight
Hey i have been a lurker here for a while also, just made a user name, i too also like your posts, i know this is a week or so late but happy anniversary from me also.

Awwww, so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DersonFed
a reply to: FrostRight

Yea i was a lurker also, as i said i find her posts awesome.

I am honored that you think so! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This threads awesome, looks like it will keep going until next years anniversary NS!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
This threads awesome, looks like it will keep going until next years anniversary NS!!!

Ahahahaha! That's fine with me! Good to see you my friend! LOVE your beautiful avatar!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join