This year I will not vote, don't really care anymore so lets get that out right up front. I'm basically a moderate that leans towards libertarian
basically because I would like the most power to be at the State level and people should be able to do what they want to do without hurting anyone
else in the process. Looking at both parties there is basically dogma in both parties that they should just get over and go after more important
issues, but it seems the most important ones are always on the back burner over ones that really mean nothing in the end. I would like to list a
couple of each and the rest of you can tag along.
1. Any time the words Christian and Conservative are related I just cringe. It's like there are no other religions or even atheist that are also
conservative, or Christians that are Liberal...lol We all know that religion and politics should not mix, but we have a person like Cruz, who by shear
brain power is the smartest of the bunch, but decides he must also come across as some crazy Christian too, really?
2. Abortions, get over it. They been legal since 1972, so just remove that from your bucket list. Would abortions even make the top 100 things to fix
with so much else that negativity affects the American people?
3. Gay marriages, get over it. Once again something that affect a small percentage of the population AND NO ONE ELSE, really? Who cares, this like
anti-abortion politics (I didn't say personal views) just taints any policies that just happen to be good ones.
4. Take care of the poor, plan and simple...Don't worry Democrats you get this one too.
1. The 2nd amendment is part of the bill of rights, it was not the 9th nor the 25, it was the 2nd, get over it. If you really wanted to save lives
lower all speed limits to 25, attack the huge un-needed prescription related deaths, I could go on but you get the picture.
2. Attack process foods not GMO. Oh I ate a GMO carrot, BAD, but the 250+ million Americans slowly dying as the live on crap process foods is OK.
3. Take care of the poor, really? You guys preach this like your #1 issue, but nothing is really done. The poor are no better today than they were 7
4. Don't think what is good for some is good for all. 15 million people love Obamacare at the cost of 300 million who hate it, once again really?
Take care of the 15 million and leave the rest alone.
5. Big government control is bad. The Government doesn't know how to be efficient since they do not need to show profit to survive. Big becomes
bigger, that becomes bigger with no real change in the end, well except for cost. Look at Greece if you want to see how the the future unfolds on
I will start with these and let others add to the list...
edit on 23-2-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)