It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabina and Ursula Eriksson, Mad Twins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There have been posts on this topic before, but it's been years since there have been any updates (that I could find), and I was hoping that someone might have more current information on these twins.

In May 2008, Ursula Eriksson traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to visit her twin sister, Sabina. The two then took a bus to London, but were kicked off the bus before reaching London because they were acting suspicious. They began walking down the middle "suicide lane" of a major highway. The cops arrived and both of the sisters ran into traffic. Ursula was hit by a semi, and you can see that she gets wrapped around the wheel and run over. Sabina runs out once without incident, but eludes the police and runs out again, when she is hit by a small car. Her body smashes the windshield and is thrown a good distance. She was unconscious for about fifteen minutes, but suddenly regains consciousness and fights off the cops and runs into traffic again. She is eventually restrained by police. She was screaming for help and for police and that "they" were going to take her organs. The other sister is somehow not killed, but is left with broken legs (compound fracture - bones sticking out). Despite those injuries, she also fights and spits at the cops with the upper half of her body, saying, "I recognize you, I know you're not real," and also screaming for help and police and about organ theft. Ursula is in the hospital for weeks, and presumably then returns to the U.S. (somewhere in California, I read). Sabina is arrested for assaulting a police officer, but is somehow cleared criminally and psychiatrically and released in a day. Soon after, she stabs a guy to death and flees while hitting herself in the head with a hammer. She was arrested for that crime and spent five years in jail. She was released in September 2015, but it doesn't seem like anyone knows where she is now. Both tested negative for drugs and alcohol.

Their superhuman strength, bizarre behavior, seemingly identical motives/thoughts/feelings, their paranoia about organ harvesting, and the unbelievable fact that they both survived spawned many conspiracy theories. I've read about MK Ultra type stuff, cloning, alien hybrids, etc. I don't know what to believe. One theory I thought of was that maybe they were on some kind of research chemical bought online or in a different country, possibly similar to PCP, that authorities don't test for. But that still wouldn't explain the simple fact that they did survive.

So, I'm interested in hearing if anyone might know more about what the twins are doing now or recently, and also any theories you guys might have. There is a movie about this situation, I'll link to that, the Wiki article, and a previous post in ATS. Thanks for all replies in advance!

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-2-2016 by Moana because: incorrect links.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I had always thought the traffic incidents were the result of some exotic drug.

I remember the stabbing also. I hadn't realised it was the same sisters involved. It didn't seem too out of the ordinary til you made that connection for me.

What surprises me the most is the sentences and the all clear, mentally. Surely some alarm bells must have rung.

5 years for murder? Doesn't make much sense, does it?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I read the judge's statement after sentencing Sabina (now I can't find the source) and s/he said something to the effect that the sentence was not meant to reflect the seriousness of the crime, but it was because s/he believed that Sabina was mentally ill and could not control her actions at the time. Who knows. Either way, it's weird. She also got out of jail like 24 hours after being charged with arresting a police officer. The laws/sentences are much different in the U.K., but that still seemed weird to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moana
There have been posts on this topic before, but it's been years since there have been any updates (that I could find), and I was hoping that someone might have more current information on these twins.

In May 2008, Ursula Eriksson traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to visit her twin sister, Sabina. The two then took a bus to London, but were kicked off the bus before reaching London because they were acting suspicious. They began walking down the middle "suicide lane" of a major highway. The cops arrived and both of the sisters ran into traffic. Ursula was hit by a semi, and you can see that she gets wrapped around the wheel and run over. Sabina runs out once without incident, but eludes the police and runs out again, when she is hit by a small car. Her body smashes the windshield and is thrown a good distance. She was unconscious for about fifteen minutes, but suddenly regains consciousness and fights off the cops and runs into traffic again. She is eventually restrained by police. She was screaming for help and for police and that "they" were going to take her organs. The other sister is somehow not killed, but is left with broken legs (compound fracture - bones sticking out). Despite those injuries, she also fights and spits at the cops with the upper half of her body, saying, "I recognize you, I know you're not real," and also screaming for help and police and about organ theft. Ursula is in the hospital for weeks, and presumably then returns to the U.S. (somewhere in California, I read). Sabina is arrested for assaulting a police officer, but is somehow cleared criminally and psychiatrically and released in a day. Soon after, she stabs a guy to death and flees while hitting herself in the head with a hammer. She was arrested for that crime and spent five years in jail. She was released in September 2015, but it doesn't seem like anyone knows where she is now. Both tested negative for drugs and alcohol.

Their superhuman strength, bizarre behavior, seemingly identical motives/thoughts/feelings, their paranoia about organ harvesting, and the unbelievable fact that they both survived spawned many conspiracy theories. I've read about MK Ultra type stuff, cloning, alien hybrids, etc. I don't know what to believe. One theory I thought of was that maybe they were on some kind of research chemical bought online or in a different country, possibly similar to PCP, that authorities don't test for. But that still wouldn't explain the simple fact that they did survive.

So, I'm interested in hearing if anyone might know more about what the twins are doing now or recently, and also any theories you guys might have. There is a movie about this situation, I'll link to that, the Wiki article, and a previous post in ATS. Thanks for all replies in advance!

en.wikipedia.org...

I have never got the opinion that if they were involved in far out research or experimentation,that they were volunteers but then again many people volunteer without really knowing that they are volunteering for.

There is /was definately something odd about them, that is for sure, Its merely a question of is it natural or is it manmade.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Moana

The real question about these women is what happened to them in the end. They, or the one in prision, were moved from prison to prison and then they just disappeared completely without a trace.

This points to something strange because someone tried to keep track of them and they were put off my moving them around until they disappeared and the person keeping track of them for their welfare simply lost them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

According to the ATS thread I link to below, someone who worked on the movie has said:

"Despite using the Freedom of Information Act, the Crown Prosecution Service, Police Authorities etc are refusing to give me any information as they do not believe it is in the public interest to have this information released." - Andy Russell

So, that's another thing that sent up red flags for me, assuming that is true.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

The real question about these women is what happened to them in the end. They, or the one in prision, were moved from prison to prison and then they just disappeared completely without a trace.

This points to something strange because someone tried to keep track of them and they were put off my moving them around until they disappeared and the person keeping track of them for their welfare simply lost them.

I wasn't aware she'd disappeared? The plot thickens.....

I remember watching these two and being seriously freaked out. Whatever happened/drug they were on... it was intense.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I guess "disappeared" might be the wrong word, it's just that as far as I have researched, no one knows where she went after leaving jail. I'd really love to see a current interview or something.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Moana because: fixed blank post.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My research into this was leading to identify a possible assassination target during the time. The only noteworthy target would have been the Dalai Lama who was to visit London for a meet and greet tour. A lot of original research involving mind control stems from Chinese re-education techniques used against dissidents and political prisoners in the 1950's.

Lifton M.D. wrote in his book Thought reform and the psychology of Totalism about brainwashing in China.

If at the time the Dali Lama was killed then it would have been ideal opportunity for the Chinese government choose a successor giving them more control over the religious criteria a would most likely further fuel its propagand.

Jenz Walton wrote an article in May 2003 about who wants the Dali Lama dead.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Nice info! I hadn't heard that idea before.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moana
a reply to: SlowNail

I read the judge's statement after sentencing Sabina (now I can't find the source) and s/he said something to the effect that the sentence was not meant to reflect the seriousness of the crime, but it was because s/he believed that Sabina was mentally ill and could not control her actions at the time. Who knows. Either way, it's weird. She also got out of jail like 24 hours after being charged with arresting a police officer. The laws/sentences are much different in the U.K., but that still seemed weird to me.

Sabina was convicted and sentenced for the assault and also trespass on the motorway. The sentencing range starts from a fine and goes up to 12 weeks in prison, depending on the situation. For whatever reason, the judge decided to sentence her for a day, then count her time in custody as time served.

I'm a bit surprised that she wasn't diverted into the mental health system at this point, but I can understand some of the difficulties involved.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Never heard of the twins before, very bizarre them both being effected if it wasn't drug related.

Perhaps they were effected by some drug/chemicals that wasn't tested for (bath salts for example) or high levels of other contaminants in their body?

Were you able to find any ties to the twins and the Chinese as you suggest as a possible motive?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

I remember watching these two and being seriously freaked out. Whatever happened/drug they were on... it was intense.

Not that mysterious. Prisoners can get transferred to the mental health system as restricted patients (ie they are still serving their sentence). Once the sentence is completed, however, they can continue to be detained in the hospital for as long as the doctors feel they need treatment.

How does this lead to "disappearance"? First of all, psychiatric hospitals are not going to talk about who is, or isn't, a patient. Secondly, it's not uncommon for high-profile prisoners/patients to have their name officially changed.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think there was a report of the medical findings after Sabina was convicted here on ATS but I cannot find the thread..
Swedish twin sisters Ursula and Sabina Eriksson lived normal everyday lives, had a clean bill of health with no reported mental health issues. Despite all of this, they somehow managed to go inexplicably insane at the exact same time in a busy M6 motorway in the UK, all caught on videotape.

Ursula ran into the path of an oncoming highway traffic, Sabina then immediately duplicated her twin. Surprisingly, both sisters survived the horrific incident

The twins believed to have a rare psychiatric disorder in which delusional beliefs are transmitted from one individual to another. Sabina Eriksson was believed to be the secondary sufferer of folie à deux (French for “a madness shared by two), influenced by the presence her twin sister Ursula – the primary sufferer.

Sabina, who was calm and less deranged, compared to her identical twin, told a police officer, “We say in Sweden that an accident rarely comes alone. Usually at least one more follows – maybe two.” However, upon her release from the hospital, she stabbed 54-year-old Glenn Hollinshead to death.

www.bizarrepedia.com...
en.wikipedia.org... ( Folie à deux )

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I have a really hard time believing in folie à deux, despite some of the other outrageous things I believe. I have a degree in social work and spent 10+ years working in group homes for people with mental illness, most of them schizophrenic, some of them forensic cases - the "criminally insane." Maybe that's why this case fascinates me so much, because it's something possibly related to a psychiatric disorder that I've never witnessed or even heard about in the rumor mills that make up group home staff. For example, I never believed that the moon could have an affect on people's behavior, but after working in that setting for a few years, I was forced to change my opinion. I don't know why I'm more skeptical in this area than others, but I'd really have to witness folie à deux myself in a closed setting to believe it. Still, something is up with this story, I just can't decide what.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

‘bouffée délirante’; literally, a ‘puff of madness - Was an additional diagnosis, but when interviewed neither of the twins would give any details about any events in their lives.. It would be interesting to maybe find the two now and gain an interview well after the sad events.. I find it intriguing that Ursula in 2011 went on to be illuminated and healed by Christ and delivered from emptiness, illusions and death-prone effects of evil.” as stated on the bizarrpedia link..

www.nationalelfservice.net... a/

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Dont think it was drugs I reckon it was secret medical research most likely military and they either cooked these two girls or they were reacting to the treatment.

The fact that the authorities moved them around to throw off followers shows soothing secret was going on.

Sorry, I see why you said drugs, yes your rights could have been drugs from the same controllers.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The fact that the authorities moved them around to throw off followers shows soothing secret was going on.

No it doesn't. People get moved around in the system all the time and the only people who know about it are those with a right to know, which doesn't include Joe Public or the local newspaper. Some patients even refuse to let the hospital inform their nearest relative.

Source: I deal with this in my primary field of work.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Dont think it was drugs I reckon it was secret medical research most likely military and they either cooked these two girls or they were reacting to the treatment.

Sorry, I see why you said drugs, yes your rights could have been drugs from the same controllers.

Fair play, It's all speculative at this point. Drugs are possible but who administered them and for what reason is just speculation.

What isn't speculation is the bizarre nature of the case.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

No it doesn't. People get moved around in the system all the time and the only people who know about it are those with a right to know, which doesn't include Joe Public or the local newspaper. Some patients even refuse to let the hospital inform their nearest relative.

Source: I deal with this in my primary field of work.

Some patients even refuse to let the hospital inform their nearest relative. - No worries, but I don't thing prisons are that sensitive to the needs of their 'customers.'

No doubt sometimes even the prisoners don't know why there are moved. after all, their rights are not that important are they.

The real issue is that these two sisters were very odd and seem to have some very special qualities so what was going on in their lives and why? Was some third party involved? Where did they get those qualities from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join