It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planning to Travel To Fano, Italy Pesaro. Good Idea for This Year? Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Planning to Travel To Fano, Italy Pesaro. Good Idea for This Year?
I have a huge family in Europe, i was planning to visit my friends and family that helped through my childhood and those that touched me in Italy. Since with the start of the this migrant and refugee crisis had started i was getting a little worried about visiting the place.

I haven't came back to Italy and my town that i had lived there in 20 years.

I was planning also on surprising some of them.
What are your thoughts on the town Fano? is anyone here from there or has lived there?

The Town with a Interesting 90s past
Back in 1995 and 1994s or so there were also some reports of a cult like group whom were in the town. Don't know anything about them now.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Le Marche is one of the least touristy areas in France. One result of this is that the industry for high-class resorts is not substantial. The seaside cities are mostly visited by family members, who are more fascinated in reasonably cost housing.
I've never observed of the place Age.I am working in kochi taxi service and I must say I like the city of Fano better than Pesaro, though, and I like Senigallia (south of Fano) better than either of them. Senigallia also has two of Italy's best fish dining places (not cheap!), Uliassi and Madonnina del Pescatore.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I have passed through both on my way to San Marino while driving there from Ancona. I was not there long enough to give much of a breakdown on tourist activities but the seaside café we went to in Fano was very good.

new topics

join