It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIRP: Safes Sell Out In Japan, Cash Hoarding Begins Around The Globe! Banks Move To Ban Large Bills

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
As I stated toward the end of my comment, with the coming changes that will be implemented as the new tech era emerges everything we thought we knew about the world will change. Ultimately it will end up being a mix of old tribal methods of community and new tech to facilitate all we could possibly need.

Naturally within this system there will be bartering. The end of fiat currency of any kind is the first step to bringing about balance and harmony.

And what will you barter in order to feed yourself?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
theyre gonna need all that cash to start fires with to keep warm after it becomes worthless.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

originally posted by: elementalgrove

And what will you barter in order to feed yourself?

You see this is the kind of thought process that will be changing.

I would feed myself with permaculture and help my community do the same. We could each have an aquaponics system as well and much more.

With 3D printing, automation of industry, and the AI that will inevitably be unveiled our old notions of "work" will be revolutionized. Add to that the spiritual evolution that is a necessity to our survival and ultimately we will not be here profiting off of each other.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
My answer is...

Shut up and work harder the unemployment rate is down.

Ya ... Baaah Baah

I'll work harder and harder and even harder!!!

... and eventually I'll be DEAD !!!

... and then it won't matter ! Right?!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm referring to the deal we have between the US government and the federal reserve bank to print our money and sell it to us, taking away our governments ability to coin and print its own currency. The first deal we had with the FRB was signed back in .....1912? Sometime around there, and I believe the latest deal was passed back in 2012 or 13

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: 727Sky

stacks of 1000 dollar bills all bundled in 100,000 ties. That was 1979..

So he had stacks of 100 million. hmm....must have been quite a mountain...how could the planes land?

Glad I came back for I obviously added to many zeros.. Put it this way. The stacks of 1000 dollar bills were about 4 to 5 inches tall all neatly bound. There were many different currencies from around the world but because I had never seen a 1000 dollar bill they got my attention. It seems like there were probably six or 8 stacks of the bills however much each stack had I dunno. Just that they indeed did exist unless he had a printing press in the back room....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Ahh, sorry I didn't make the connection or recognize "FRB" as the Fed.

I am familiar with what you're talking about (Jekyll Island) .. the secrecy with which that came to be should be alarming inand of itself!

Thanks for your response.

It is absurd that this has gone on as long as it has. Our entire financial system is dependent upon the Fed and their interests are NOT the interests for greater good. Exploitation, enslavement through debt, the machine has been fed for so long it would appear there is absolutely no stopping it at this point. The Fed has a grip on our leaders like an ever-tightening vice

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Stock up on food. Canned food and water. You can't eat money, hehehe.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I don't know about that ?

The other poster is correct. They were last printed in 1945 and discontinued in 1969. They are however not illegal for United States citizens to own, you can even buy them on eBay.

edit on 24-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician
Yes, but you try and tell them that you're not gonna repay them and see what happens. Greece tried that and a host of countries ganged up on them to force a deal. Not a deal to not pay, but a deal to pay at a reduced rate and the country had it's hands tied to stop it doing anything like it again.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't know.. I don't even think it's possible to get off fiat money.

Unless all the people who have the fiat money all together declare that it's worthless.

And I don't think that will happen because they have all the big guns.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

When supply outgrows demand in virtually every aspect of our lives, all economies will be worthless. 3D printing is the beginning, now we have to just hope humanity can survive to the end.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
My answer is...

Shut up and work harder the unemployment rate is down.

Wow what a douchey reply!

My answer is The official unemployment rate doesn’t tell the whole picture.

Yes, the unemployment rate might be lower than average, but the official rate doesn’t show the full jobs story. Far more Americans are stuck in part time jobs than usual, and many Americans have given up on looking for a job altogether, even though they want one. These facts are better captured by the U-6 unemployment rate, one of several that the Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes each month.

Just because its 5% doesnt mean everything is hunky dory.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The move to a cashless society is one more step to totalitarian control, I understand this completely. My statement was about the entire central banking scam and its inevitable demise

Ok we're all good and on the same page -

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join