It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Thrown Off Plane For Insulting Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well if Rush Limbaugh believes it.......... it follows that it must be BS.
Drama drama drama.
edit on 2/23/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Anything originating from Rush Limbaugh or anything to do with him should be taken with 10 tons of grains of salt.

You know how you line up into the gate? And she asked in a normal tone of voice... She was talking politics with fellow passengers as it's a very big topic these days naturally. So during the discussion, my wife called Hillary Clinton a bitch,

I'm almost positive that the bolded part is either an exaggeration, a lie, or half-truth. In any case, it is doubtful that someone gets kicked off an airplane for saying something in a normal tone of voice. She likely didn't ONLY say that Clinton was a bitch. I'm sure there were quite a few other negative things said about her.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not a Rush fan by any means, but if you can listen to the tape of the show it sounds pretty legit. It would be hard to lie about since you'll need to provide some proof.

I hope this isn't the last we hear of it.

You sound like you are desperately trying to believe this because it confirms your biases.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not looking to get in a fight...

But honestly so what if she did call her more than that?

Unless she was ranting and raving and acting psychotic or violent are we not allowed to be highly critical of people now a days, last I checked we didn't have a list of acceptable words to be used when being critical.

I am perfectly willing to take the actual story with a grain of salt, but your statement surprised me.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Why? Because I'm thinking that realistically, it took more than just saying "Hillary Clinton is a bitch" at a normal conversation tone to get kicked off of an airplane? Clearly, as others have pointed out, there is more going on here so the important flaws in the story likely reside at the point of conflict. Simple logic.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you all go over to FB....Rush has a public page and he's posted the story.

Hundreds of comments to comb through and some are pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

If you all go over to FB....Rush has a public page and he's posted the story.

Hundreds of comments to comb through and some are pretty interesting.

Posting a story on facebook does not make it true. If the couple does not file a lawsuit to recover their costs, we will know that this is just another big, fat, Limbaugh lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, I guess every news network decided that it wasn't an interesting news story (lol) because there is not one mention anywhere other than on the Rush.L site.
Excellent work OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Linked it.

It makes me laugh that people are responding as if they are so shocked they assume the guy must be lying.

Seriously? Would you like a list of people who have been silenced, banned, and harassed for their political views in the United States?

My god, we've all heard a lot worse.

For all you know she was drunk and belligerent when she said it. Or she smacked some other passenger, because she didn't like her political ideology. Or she was getting aggressive with the authorities at the boarding area.

Anything that has happened in the past has no relation to how weak the information is in this claim you are making.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The scene of the crime was in San Francisco, so that might provide somewhat of an explanation. The woman was due to fly to the East Coast.

And therein lies your answer.If she had waited until she was on the East Coast she would have been treated as a conquering hero . (well most places)

edit on 23-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It seems as though they're trying to make this out as if the Big, Bad Gubmint is crushing free speech in this case. It's not "Nazi Germany", it's a place where you have free speech and an employee of the airline allegedly abridged the person's constitutional rights. If the government upheld the rights of the airline to deny boarding to people based on political opinions, or did so themselves, there could be an argument of encroaching "Nazi Germanyism", but real or not, this just sounds like a Limbaugh puff-piece.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you have never run into a small minded person that abused the power they had?

Dang must be nice to live in a bubble..

Time will tell if the story is 100% true or not, my statements are based on if it is true, and if so its a sign we as a nation are screwed... if not.. well it wouldnt be the first story sensationalized by some part of the media.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Still nothing on any news outlets about this story.

You can bet that if this had any modicum of truth to it it would be all over Fox News or some other conservative leaning news source at this point. The only thing we have on it is some guy calling into Rush Limbaugh's radio show with no corroborating evidence to back it up.

This is fake, I guarantee it. Either that or the woman wasn't telling the whole story. Just another reason for Conservatives who listen to his show to hate Liberals even more, and you can bet his listeners will take it as fact without ever researching it for themselves.

Divide and conquer, that's the purpose of shows like Limbaugh's, to incite hatred between people.
edit on 2/23/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not a Rush fan by any means, but if you can listen to the tape of the show it sounds pretty legit. It would be hard to lie about since you'll need to provide some proof.

I hope this isn't the last we hear of it.

Of course if someone had called a more left leaning radio show and said the same thing but with Trump being the topic of conversation you may expect a higher level of evidence that a) it actually happened and b) that's all that happened (ie there weren't other more real reasons for the person to be refused on board).

Let's be clear though, no one was 'thrown off a plane' were they? Kind of dramatic title.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

So you have never run into a small minded person that abused the power they had?

Dang must be nice to live in a bubble..

You claim you aren't trying to get into an argument with me, but its rude crap like this that leads directly to ones occurring.

Time will tell if the story is 100% true or not, my statements are based on if it is true, and if so its a sign we as a nation are screwed... if not.. well it wouldnt be the first story sensationalized by some part of the media.

Time will likely not tell if the story is true. For one, no other news outlets are reporting on it. So it clearly isn't getting enough press to warrant the airline to make a press release explaining the situation. And for two, it is just some random caller's anecdote with non-verifible information to see if the account even happened in the first place.

well it wouldnt be the first story sensationalized by some part of the media.

Dude... Rush Limbaugh isn't the "media". He's just propaganda. That's it.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Interesting that it was a United Airline employee that denied she board the plane, sounds more like the TSA. She was probably drunk and "harmless" to fellow passengers....but she "offended" someone and caused enough "discomfort" to not allow her to board the plane.

Not enough info to really know what happened.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wonder what color the attendant was ? Doesn't matter, we all know. If you want to really insult Hillary then dress her hotel room with color drapes and linens that are in contrast to what season it is. That's a real thing, Hillary insists her rooms be draped in seasonal colors, THE HOTELS HATE TO SEE HER COMING SHE COMPLAINS CONSTANTLY ABOUT NONSENSE LIKE THAT.

link   

Fair enough something in another thread got my blood up and it carried over here.

Apologies, no excuse for not controlling myself better.

link   

She ought to have simply refused to be blocked from the flight.

I'm certain United Airlines does not give their employees the power to ban someone from flying because of their political opinions.

Once the BS reason was revealed I'm sure police would laugh and allow her to board.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t I hate Rush Slimeball but you seem to be in denial about this situation, it fits perfectly into the realm of Clinton politics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join