It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on like Donkey Kong at Chuck E Cheese

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It was not the posting of the video that you have the problem with then, surely, but the unreasonable reaction to it, by some members in the thread, two of them by my count. We should have been able to have a discussion about the situation at Chuck E Cheese, and what it means from a sociological angle, without the race card coming out, you are absolutely right there, but how a poster responds to a video is their call, and their responsibility, not the responsibility of the person posting the video.

I am sure it was not randyvs intention to start some kind of xenphobic love in.

No, i have a problem with the posting of the thread. I suspect it was not just to show a silly fight at Chuck E Cheese. The comments just back that up. Look, i dont want to beat a dead horse here, i stated my opinion. Lets move on.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
What was the point of posting this video? To show us that black people can fight and act like animals? Well done. Shall i post one of the thousands of videos of white people acting like c*nts ?

This is one of ATS's worst sides. The racism.

Black people fight, white people fight, asians fight, jews fight, inuit fight....whats your point OP? Be a man and be honest with your intentions at the very least.

Man, what a response.

Did it ever occur to you that the words written in the OP are the reason why it was posted? I take my 12-year-old (who goes rather reluctantly) and my 2-year-old to C.E.C. a few times during the winter to get them out of the house--this is supposed to be a safe place for children, and a place for family fun. When the adults act like this at such a place, it's pathetic. When we can't even take our kids to a place dedicated to children without this type of thing happening. And to make matters worse, you see a dude throwing closed-fist strikes at a woman, in front of children.

Do people even consider their kids at all anymore?

That's a valid question asked in the OP. The behavior is atrocious in the video.

But not once was race mentioned or fingered as the reason behind this uncivilized behavior. I go to a C.E.C. in Northern Kentucky, and you could just as easily see a bunch of white idiots act like this.

Just because you only see the race in this OP/thread does not mean that it is the reason behind the thread. In fact, only two posters even discuss race in an even remotely ignorant, bigoted way. Well, I guess it would be three, if I include your comment.

The fact that you assume that the OP has negative intentions by posting a fight video in C.E.C., and then tell him to "be a man" and admit to the fact is petty, childish behavior.

Why did you even voice such an immature opinion? Just walk away if all you have to do is cause racial drama where there was none. But to be fair, this does seem to be a pattern with you in a lot of threads, so maybe I should just take my own advice and walk away and ignore it.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

What was the point of posting this video? To show us that black people can fight and act like animals? Well done. Shall i post one of the thousands of videos of white people acting like c*nts ?

This is one of ATS's worst sides. The racism.

Black people fight, white people fight, asians fight, jews fight, inuit fight....whats your point OP? Be a man and be honest with your intentions at the very least.

Man, what a response.

Did it ever occur to you that the words written in the OP are the reason why it was posted? I take my 12-year-old (who goes rather reluctantly) and my 2-year-old to C.E.C. a few times during the winter to get them out of the house--this is supposed to be a safe place for children, and a place for family fun. When the adults act like this at such a place, it's pathetic. When we can't even take our kids to a place dedicated to children without this type of thing happening. And to make matters worse, you see a dude throwing closed-fist strikes at a woman, in front of children.

Do people even consider their kids at all anymore?

That's a valid question asked in the OP. The behavior is atrocious in the video.

But not once was race mentioned or fingered as the reason behind this uncivilized behavior. I go to a C.E.C. in Northern Kentucky, and you could just as easily see a bunch of white idiots act like this.

Just because you only see the race in this OP/thread does not mean that it is the reason behind the thread. In fact, only two posters even discuss race in an even remotely ignorant, bigoted way. Well, I guess it would be three, if I include your comment.

The fact that you assume that the OP has negative intentions by posting a fight video in C.E.C., and then tell him to "be a man" and admit to the fact is petty, childish behavior.

Why did you even voice such an immature opinion? Just walk away if all you have to do is cause racial drama where there was none. But to be fair, this does seem to be a pattern with you in a lot of threads, so maybe I should just take my own advice and walk away and ignore it.

Why should i walk away from something that i believe was posted for a negative reason. If you dont agree with me, thats fine. But practice what you preach and just "walk away" and dont reply to me. Just ignore me.

Im sorry you dont like my opinion and deem if immatiure, but if i suspect something is posted for negative reasons in the future, i will say so. I might be wrong, you might be right, no one knows other than the OP. This is a discussion board and my opinion is valid. Right or wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
double post on wrong thread!
a 1st!
edit on 23-2-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
::hangs head in embarrassment::
edit on 23-2-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Well that's something. At least it wasn't a quadruple post in the wrong thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Why should i walk away from something that i believe was posted for a negative reason. If you dont agree with me, thats fine. But practice what you preach and just "walk away" and dont reply to me. Just ignore me.

Im sorry you dont like my opinion and deem if immatiure, but if i suspect something is posted for negative reasons in the future, i will say so. I might be wrong, you might be right, no one knows other than the OP. This is a discussion board and my opinion is valid. Right or wrong.

It's not only that I find it immature, it's that you have zero basis--other than your assumption that because the video contains black folks fighting that it must have been posted in a racist way--to believe what you believe, yet you call out Randyvs to "man up" and admit something that you don't even know to be true.

It's about your tactic. It's about your assumption that you're right when there is no evidence to support it--yet you feel it strongly enough to publicly and assertively declare your assumption to be right (and double down on making the claim). Your opinion is not valid when it derails the entire thread and interjects racist ramblings and accusations when none (in the OP) were present or shown to be the motivation. Just because you have the opportunity to voice your opinion does not make said opinion valid.

I'm just wondering why, simply because there are black people fighting in a video, that you think you need to tell the OP to man-up and admit to his racist reason for posting this video. That's like schoolyard bully taunting, and it should not be acceptable on ATS (which is different from LiveLeak in many ways).

And don't apologize to me for having an opinion I don't like--that's no big deal in life--but you should be apologizing to Randyvs for passive-aggressively calling him a racist. Maybe it just strikes a nerve with me because I have been accused of being racist from faceless internet ramblers before (and there couldn't be much that is further from the truth), but either way, accusing people of racism (or xenophobia, or bigotry, or whatever) without much more evidence than a gut feeling or ideological beliefs is a tactic that should never be used.

Ever.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

It's not only that I find it immature, it's that you have zero basis--other than your assumption that because the video contains black folks fighting that it must have been posted in a racist way--to believe what you believe, yet you call out Randyvs to "man up" and admit something that you don't even know to be true.

It's about your tactic. It's about your assumption that you're right when there is no evidence to support it--yet you feel it strongly enough to publicly and assertively declare your assumption to be right (and double down on making the claim). Your opinion is not valid when it derails the entire thread and interjects racist ramblings and accusations when none (in the OP) were present or shown to be the motivation. Just because you have the opportunity to voice your opinion does not make said opinion valid.

I'm just wondering why, simply because there are black people fighting in a video, that you think you need to tell the OP to man-up and admit to his racist reason for posting this video. That's like schoolyard bully taunting, and it should not be acceptable on ATS (which is different from LiveLeak in many ways).

And don't apologize to me for having an opinion I don't like--that's no big deal in life--but you should be apologizing to Randyvs for passive-aggressively calling him a racist. Maybe it just strikes a nerve with me because I have been accused of being racist from faceless internet ramblers before (and there couldn't be much that is further from the truth), but either way, accusing people of racism (or xenophobia, or bigotry, or whatever) without much more evidence than a gut feeling or ideological beliefs is a tactic that should never be used.

Ever.

Listen, im through discussing this. I stand by what i wrote originally. You dont like what i wrote, my tone, my assumptions...fine.

I dont understand why this was posted and i have seen more than enough racist comments and xenophobic posters on ATS for it to make me question the motives. Thats all i'm saying on this matter.

Op, IF i'm wrong. I apologise. But i don't apologise for voicing my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Obviously a terrible situation for the kids and in the age where everyone records everything we really get to appreciate our stupid moments as a species.
Thsee things have happened far longer than cell phone cameras and I've witnessed similar behavior at kids sporting events. It's not about ethnicity either because we all act like idiots from time to time.
That guy definitely wasn't holding back on the woman either! Chuck E cheese is a terrible place from what it once was too.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: randyvs

Some parents serve as great role models for their kids! We than wonder why we have teenagers killing teenagers who settle disagreements with their fists and guns. Instead of becoming civilized our youth are being taught to act more like animals.

My good member, one thing I would never do is insult the animals
by comparing us to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

the opening scene,

That just sent me to the floor again!
What a fiasco? It's like a b movie.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Don't be such a wuss!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So it's basically the guy in red just hitting everyone else, mostly women I may add.
Real tough guy - going to town on women.
That is just a sad video all round TBH.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Mate...please.
I respect you and what you post, but im sticking by what i wrote but I have seen enough racist and xenophobic posts on ATS to recognise them when i see them. What was the point of posting one fight video when there are dozens posted a day on liveleak etc...These are not regularly posted on ATS.

As for anyone not being stupid enough, i suggest you read the comments on ANY black person fight video on Liveleak.

Im sorry, but im sticking to my assumption.

Anyone who says they're not racist ( I don't care what race you are ) They're lying.
People who think racism can ever be forgotten are delusional. Racism isn't
anything that humans are capable of dispensing with. It will always exist. The
mistake is made when we point the finger and say he's racist. Well duh! You
might as well say he is a man. Duh duh duuuuuh!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you Brit. And you get to know something about why I
was willing to face criticism for posting this in the light of racism.
It's because the same thing happened a couple months ago here in
apple valley ca. All white people involved. Guns came out and two
people were seriously wounded. One barely survived. So there you
go. I'm white, I admit I'm racist and yet I will be honest about it.

My intentions were more about the way people ignore their kids.
And in many cases, they don't care what they see their parents do.
edit on Rpm22316v49201600000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you Brit. And you get to know something about why I
was willing to face criticism for posting this in the light of racism.
It's because the same thing happened a couple months ago here in
apple valley ca. All white people involved. Guns came out and two
people were seriously wounded. One barely survived. So there you
go. I'm white, I admit I'm racist and yet I will be honest about it.

My intentions were to more of the way people ignore their kids.
And in many cases don't care what tyhey see their parents do.

I ain't saying anything else. I've made my decision on why you posted this and your responses have only cemented my opinion.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Your opinion is no concern of mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Your opinion is no concern of mine.

I didn't expect it to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So the chicken maybe racist! I'm willing to admit that but it
has nothing to do with my OP. And it's more humorous than
racist. Racist on the scale of Archie Bunker isn't racist.
It's funny and everyone should be comfortable with it.
Because the truth is where the best humor lay.
edit on Rpm22316v24201600000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It's easy to not be racist actually, you just have to hate all humans equally.

Misanthropy FTW!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join