It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on like Donkey Kong at Chuck E Cheese

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
a reply to: randyvs

I knew what you meant, & every situation is different. The fact humans behave this way at all baffles me. I'm not confrontational but I'm also not unprepared. Always have a pocket knife on me. Also have several weapons including a small axe in my jeep at all times.

Crude weapons are always a surprize and very reliable.
But I'd have to get at least one dance if I went back.

Nothing serious, just a dance and run.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: weavybaby

I wont bring stereotypes or racism into this, but a simple unbiased opinion.

I'd like to say at this point that anyone who doesn't realise that stupid
people comein all the variables? May well be in a video like this some day!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow that was messy, adults beating on kids, grown men beating on women...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'm not sure which I found more appalling... the behavior of alleged adults in a children's theme restaurant or the racist rhetoric I saw coming from people in the YouTube comments. Disgusting all around.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The thing that stood out to me about this video, was the fellow in the red hoody, no cap, just beating the ever loving hell out of the woman in the light coloured jacket and trousers. The majority of the violence that I could see there, was this guy coming back again and again to swing at pretty much everything, but the vhemence with which he repeatedly punched that woman is... Well it's staggering.

Let's leave alone that the fellow clearly has a right hand like the cheese strings guy, otherwise more people would have been doing the flop on the day in question. This man let fly with a vicious assault against a woman, but where was a man knocking him out for his trouble? Where was someone who was bought up right? Because all I saw was a brawl there, and no one, and I mean no one, pinned the guy down?

What the hell is even going on there anyway? Appalling.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
From what I gather on YouTube, the fight was over Chicken?!?

Is there some kind of ethnic chicken god I don't know about? These people are always fighting over chicken.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Some parents serve as great role models for their kids! We than wonder why we have teenagers killing teenagers who settle disagreements with their fists and guns. Instead of becoming civilized our youth are being taught to act more like animals.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't have a kid, so I'm not just going to show up as a single adult male. Maybe I'll rent a kid or something so I can play the arcade games.

'Can I get you something, Mr. Mushroom?'

'Nah, I'm just here for the view.'

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
My impression of the beginning; two guys are trying to break up an existing argument and calm things down, when a white-clad arm reaches out and punches one of them, which is what sets the main fight going.
I think the arm belongs to the girl in a white jacket who is being punched later.
And the opening scene, now that I look at it again, also seems to be about various people trying to keep two other girls apart.
So was this originally an argument between two girls?
Is it female violence that is the real moral of the story here?
If so, the colour issue will be a red herring.

edit on 23-2-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: weavybaby
I was always grown up taught never hit a woman. and to be honest. i would agree.. but there is a point where that fails to apply.. truth be told though.. most modern smart people wouldnt even lift a finger. because the words that usually come up is.. see you in court for assualt. and half of those people in the video assume the police in that area were able to.. would probably be charged for something.

I am a girl, and I grew up with the never hit a woman ever being pounded into my brother's head and oh boy did I ever abuse the hell out of that.
I agree to an extent.
I feel that the saying, "never hit a lady, and a lady never hits with a closed hand" is better to live by.

I have an 11 yo son, there is a girl in his class and bus that is a bully, plain and simple, to everyone. One day I looked out the window (they were at the bus stop) and she was hitting him and a few others, and he kept getting away and pushing her back. I walked out to the bus stop and broke it up. I turned to him and I told him loud enough for everyone to hear, that I don't care if she is a girl or not, if she is going to hit like a man, then she should be able to take a hit like a man. If she hits him first and won't stop after he tries everything else to get out of the situation, to haul off deck her one. It should only take one, because bullies are little B**ches. She hasn't touched him since ( or anyone else for that matter at the stop). I didn't talk to the bus driver, or the school, or even her parents, kids will be kids and bullying is part of growing up unfortunately.

Kids or adults, boys or girls, men or women, if you are going to start a fight, be prepared to finish it. Hopefully you are smart enough to figure out when and where to do it though, and a kids place like yucky-cheese is not where to go about it.
edit on 2-23-2016 by Squirlli because: just added stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Synopsis:
This fight broke out at a Long Beach Chuck E Cheese, I
guess it was about two months ago. I thought it would be something
to analyze here to help us all gage the social environment we have to
share these days.

A sign of the times? How else would you interpret this? Someone
had their game tickets stolen maybe? The Chuck E Cheese band didn't
show? Maybe I need to read something about this instead of speculating
but I thought I'd wait for you guys.

Mods, if this has been posted already? It's still a very sad comedy
whatever the reason behind this unbelievable behavior.

Do people even consider their kids at all anymore?
Maybe they need to consider the hot pepperoncini seeds a little more?

Or maybe

What was the point of posting this video? To show us that black people can fight and act like animals? Well done. Shall i post one of the thousands of videos of white people acting like [SNIP]?

This is one of ATS's worst sides. The racism.

Black people fight, white people fight, asians fight, jews fight, inuit fight....whats your point OP? Be a man and be honest with your intentions at the very least.
edit on 2/23/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed censor circumvention profanity

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That dude in the red hoody was really putting it to that BT-2000! Wow! Yet some parents wonder why their children grow up to be violent........

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Wow...

I really think that's a little harsh. The video demonstrates what was happening at Chuck E Cheese. I do not think anyone is stupid enough to believe that this is behaviour which is only seen from a single demography, especially since the drivers and stressors leading to this behaviour would be the same for people of every colour of skin.

Assumption much?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
sounds like a Tuesday at chuck e cheese.

I see he believes in equal rights, and lefts, for women.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot

originally posted by: peppycat
From what I gather on YouTube, the fight was over Chicken?!?

Is there some kind of ethnic chicken god I don't know about? These people are always fighting over chicken.

and I thought I was racist.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Wow...

I really think that's a little harsh. The video demonstrates what was happening at Chuck E Cheese. I do not think anyone is stupid enough to believe that this is behaviour which is only seen from a single demography, especially since the drivers and stressors leading to this behaviour would be the same for people of every colour of skin.

Assumption much?

Mate...please.
I respect you and what you post, but im sticking by what i wrote but I have seen enough racist and xenophobic posts on ATS to recognise them when i see them. What was the point of posting one fight video when there are dozens posted a day on liveleak etc...These are not regularly posted on ATS.

As for anyone not being stupid enough, i suggest you read the comments on ANY black person fight video on Liveleak.

Im sorry, but im sticking to my assumption.
edit on 23-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but this is not live leak. This is ATS.

There are fairly distinct differences between the two communities.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I understand what you are saying, but this is not live leak. This is ATS.

There are fairly distinct differences between the two communities.

I agree..but this post rings alarm bells in my head. People are not as open as they are on Liveleak because they would get banned, but the racism and xenophobia is still here in heaps. And judging how the second post is recounting how a user was cycling and a black guy took a swing at him...sorry. Im still calling it as i did. We can agree to disagree of course. As i said, i like your posts and respect you as a member.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It was not the posting of the video that you have the problem with then, surely, but the unreasonable reaction to it, by some members in the thread, two of them by my count. We should have been able to have a discussion about the situation at Chuck E Cheese, and what it means from a sociological angle, without the race card coming out, you are absolutely right there, but how a poster responds to a video is their call, and their responsibility, not the responsibility of the person posting the video.

I am sure it was not randyvs intention to start some kind of xenphobic love in.
edit on 23-2-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There's so much drama in the LBC...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join