It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I return to the Off-Topic thread list after opening one of its threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am a frequent Off-Topic visitor and it is probably a stupid question but after almost ten years in the ATS busines I still do not know the short cut back to the Off-Topic thread list. How do I return back to the Off-Topic thread list after opening one of its threads?

The only way I know how is going back to the "recent posts" thread list and once arrived click on the Off-Topic button in order to return to the Off-Topic thread list.

Can you follow and understand what I mean..? Don't tell me I am the first one to notice we need a short cut button for this..

edit on 22/2/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
I'm not sure exactly what you mean but seeing how you've been here since before changes were made I take it you mean BTS? Go to the forums button. The off topic forums are near the bottom, I think. I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Click on the picture by the thread title.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Probably the easiest way would be to bookmark the off-topic page in your browser.

Or you could hit the back button. Most modern browsers support ctrl-click (I think it's cmd-click on a Mac) to open a link in a new tab. Then you just close the tab and it suould go back to the original tab.

If you're using a mouse with a scroll wheel, try clicking the wheel on the link to open a new tab.
edit on 2/22/2016 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have the Recent Threads page pinned on my browser and switch to and from Conspiracy and Off-Topic, opening up topics in new tabs so I always have the recent page open and available.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Click on the picture by the thread title.

That will bring you back to the specific general chit-chat forum..

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni

Probably the easiest way would be to bookmark the off-topic page in your browser.

Or you could hit the back button. Most modern browsers support ctrl-click (I think it's cmd-click on a Mac) to open a link in a new tab. Then you just close the tab and it suould go back to the original tab.

If you're using a mouse with a scroll wheel, try clicking the wheel on the link to open a new tab.

Yes, that is probably the best thing I can do.. But you see,there is room for improvement here.

You are right it is the Below Top Secret forum we are talking about..

So, there is no button which will bring me back to the BTS forum after opening a thread in that for

top topics

join