It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, NASA Did Not Just Release “Moon Music” Audio Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Talk of mysterious “Outer Space Music” is sweeping the internet today as NASA’s Unexplained Files released a new episode on the Science Channel about the topic. As the story goes, the astronauts on Apollo 10 were on the dark side of the moon, as far away from the safety of Earth and contact with NASA as they could possibly be. Suddenly, they begin to hear a strange whistling sound, a “moon music” of sorts. These highly trained astronauts are simply shaking in their boots at this unexplainable sound. Listen for yourself...

Read more Disinfo.com

Disinfo.com is AboveTopSecret.com's "sister" site dealing with a broad range of issues related to disinformation, misinformation, and missing information in the media; as well as many of the "alternative topics" discussed on ATS. We provide this Disinfo.com article as-is because we believe it will spark additional interesting and valuable discussion here on ATS.
edit on 22-2-2016 by DisinfoCom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Not enough information to tell from the OP, but I think this just may be the first attempt to disspell disinfo by disinfo. On the threads here at ATS anyway, It may be going swell on the main site, I have no idea. This is actually the first one of these that made me even think about clicking on the link.

edit on 2 22 2016 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 22 2016 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom

Just listened to the audio clip of the Apollo 10 sound for the first time.

For anyone who is interested the sound frequency appears to be around 1640-1670 hz unless im hearing an octave higher or two. My sound recognition is off lately
edit on 22-2-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom

Was this not debunked?

I heard that it was interference between radios ( VHF? ) used for comms when the signal was lost on the far side.

I also heard that it would give you the hebegeebees if you were not warned in advance ...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From Source:

Come on guys, do your homework

Come on NASA, tell us the truth - if so, we won't ask any more dumb questions...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Not enough information to tell from the OP, but I think this just may be the first attempt to disspell disinfo by disinfo. On the threads here at ATS anyway, It may be going swell on the main site, I have no idea. This is actually the first one of these that made me even think about clicking on the link.

I hear ya

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
these disinfo threads contain no info for the disinfo what so ever.
click bait on ats...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Interference on the backside...only? Why not the front side also? Why not in orbit?

Did NASA not release "space music" or "earth music" not long ago? There's is ok but another source not?

Just another NASA attempt at explaining something that can't be explained.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fldinosaur

Different comms. used on the near side ... they were still through NASA.

That is why we have satellites - to get around that Earth curve thing.

Those guys had to contend with a whole Moon blocking Earth communication ...

top topics

join