It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Come to Canada to flee US Politicians "

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Somehow, I don't believe any wealthy Americans will be taking up residence in Eastern Canada, but if they do, here's some nice homes up for grabs:

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 27/2/16 by masqua because: spacing

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't know their politics, but Canada hasn't invaded dozens of countries over the past few decades, nor is their health care system their leading cause of bankruptcy claim. I'm an American btw..

I guess all those Canadian soldiers I worked with weren't actually Canadian?

That changes the fact that Americans have historically paid twice as much for inferior health care, alright!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Baseball season is set to begin soon. Canada my ass.

I'm going to Citi Field all summer. The only problems there are when the beer stops in the 8th.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyone who would move out of country because of who is elected for a mere 4 years, should immediately and irrevocably be stripped of their right to vote. Since they obviously don't want to be responsible for the process.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Anyone who would move out of country because of who is elected for a mere 4 years, should immediately and irrevocably be stripped of their right to vote. Since they obviously don't want to be responsible for the process.

Because what could possibly go wrong if you can strip somebody of their vote for speaking their mind?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Super Tuesday showed a 1,100% increase in Americans looking on how they could move to Canada:

CBC link

Come, all you tired, confused and pissed off Americans. There's room for all.

edit on 2/3/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Anyone who would move out of country because of who is elected for a mere 4 years, should immediately and irrevocably be stripped of their right to vote.

If they become Canadian citizens as well, they can take part in elections that are actually not 'bought' by corporate billion$.

It's a little 'different' up here.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't know their politics, but Canada hasn't invaded dozens of countries over the past few decades, nor is their health care system their leading cause of bankruptcy claim. I'm an American btw..

I guess all those Canadian soldiers I worked with weren't actually Canadian?

That changes the fact that Americans have historically paid twice as much for inferior health care, alright!

As to healthcare, there are plusses and minuses to the Canadian system. I do enjoy visiting Canada and have some relatives in Toronto. They tell me that a few of their friends have crossed the border for more immediate healthcare needs as appointments in social medicine systems are sometimes more leisurely. They have never needed to travel to the US for medical reasons and say that most people are satisfied with their care.
We visit Canada regularly. Niagara on the Lake is a pleasant town where we have spent time, as is Penetanguishene, a beautiful place to visit in the Thousand Islands region. I imagine that it could be chilly there in the winter.
While it is true that Canada is a great place to visit for the Yanks, Canadians enjoy visiting the US. US 79 and 77 are well travelled by our northern cousins heading for liquid water lapping at the shores of the Florida tundra.
I have also spent time with the Canadian Navy and found them to be well trained, excellent sailors as are most of those from Commonwealth nations.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I gratefully decline your generous offer (My son in law from England may show up)
I prefer to fight as I may, it amuses me and My guns are too fun to part with,dusty though they are.
AND I prefer Octoberfest beer from Germany myself "Salvator" is my favorite.
I qualified Bronze for a Schutzenschnur during REFORGER 85.
edit on 2-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join