It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street Artist Compares Donald Trump to Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
No one, not even idiots want to believe they are being duped, but Obama supporters seem too dimwitted to even know they are being lied to or duped..

Yeah, but how "dimwitted" would a person need to be to get "duped" into believing Trump would some how be better... or not realize how he'd be 20 times worse, for that matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Eh, google US politcal figures compared to Hitler...trust me, they ALL come up.

As for 'street artist pegasus' ......well, I figure wall scrawling is about as far as he is going. Tacky and tasteless.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom
Wow, never heard a Presidential contender or President called Hitler before...lol

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Same way the Democrats are duped or rigged for Hilary to have the lead when she does not resemble a Democrat or a viable candidate. The crooked sh*t she has pulled blatantly with no shame or sense of wrongdoing should make her ineligible. Yet here we are, moral of the story media has to much power in who will get candidacy through relevance. All they want is people to watch and their bet to clear with the institutional candidates who are tied to corporate interest.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Judging by Trumps business record, he would be much better than Obama. But don't let the facts interfere with purely political reasons for dissing Trump.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Same way the Democrats are duped or rigged for Hilary to have the lead when she does not resemble a Democrat or a viable candidate. The crooked sh*t she has pulled blatantly with no shame or sense of wrongdoing should make her ineligible.

Like doing paid speeches or sending emails from a private server?

How horrific! She should obviously be charged with crimes against humanity for that... then be compared to Hitler by street artists the world over.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Donald here.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I don't really approve of this type of nonsense.

I've got a country to run and I'd like everyone to get in line with the final solution.

Hello ATS! Glad to be here!

Let's Make America Great Again!!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh God!
The burning in my eyes!
Help, must, turn, back, time

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Again I never said the comparison is dead on. But make no mistake she did receive money for her foundation from Saudia Arabia,and in return they get top of the line American weapons.

Please do not act like we are high and mighty, March around the world demanding human rights and democracy and that means nothing when you install and support dictator regimes.

Funny how most of our enemies were trained or supported by us in recent times. Bin Laden, Sadam, Iran through our meddling, ISIS. I think we get the point. Oh and Saudia Arabia is a huge ally, along with Isreal. We can play this game for a while.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Because wealthy CEO's are notorious for ensuring the average citizen is economically better off, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Let me know if these are any of the "FACTS" you're talking about.

www.rollingstone.com...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Excellent point, thats why Putin is so unbiased, because he's not worth to much and has no potential for his decisions to profit for him.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The butthurts are hilarious.

Great work.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Yes, that is what I'm trying to say.
Please forgive my obtusity.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Because wealthy CEO's are notorious for ensuring the average citizen is economically better off, right?

If they are elected president, they would have some motivation to make it easier to realize that by reducing red tape and rolling back harmful to business regulations like what Obama has done..

What gives you the idea that a president is supposed to make sure everyone is well off? Communism in the old Soviet Union?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well then. You sure seem to have stereotyped me in with a bunch of others you seem to have a problem with.
Find me one of my posts that makes claims on other countries politics. You can't.
Find me one of my posts that show me to be a good little patriot. You can't
And if you read my post again you will see that I made no comment complaining about this artists free speech. What I did comment on was disinfos making it an issue of discussion here on ATS-Disifo.com.

And yes, I did call the artists mural mudslinging. Had it been an original conceptual piece of art I would have welcomed it's mentioning. But it is not, as Sublimecraft so ably demonstrated in his post above. Likening political people to Hitler is now nothing more than mudslinging in my mind. My contempt was not for the artist but for disinfo for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Very eloquent, I bet that statement would change his mind.

Believe it or not some of us care so much we will make a statement to prevent an entertainer to hold the highest seat of the free world.

Well, it got your attention Nancy. if you have something loftier to say, go.
edit on 22-2-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: i love nans

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately for me I was looking forward to this new relationship with Disinfo.com. I have been thoroughly disappointed as all it appears to be to me is a propaganda site...especially with garbage like this being posted.

What is the freaking point? Every politician gets compared to Hitler at some point. It isn't some ground breaking, insightful piece of art, but a mundane and banal expression of a weak mind and I don't even like Trump.

Just horrible.

edit on 2016/2/22 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

I believe I have, judging by your first post in this thread your debating style matches that of Trump. Not convincing someone, but rather trying to devalue their statement through logical fallacies.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I have to agree. Very well done piece of art. However I do disagree with the statement he made. Seems to me it could be said about any candidate including our current president. It was the people who gave Hitler his power to the end. I think America is waking enough and has enough alternative info to limit the power and length of office of any president.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join