It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street Artist Compares Donald Trump to Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The London street artist Pegasus recently made headlines for his David Bowie tribute mural in London. Now the artist is at it again with a brand new controversial piece located on the wall of the Hen and Chicken pub in Bristol. The piece depicting Donald Trump as Adolf Hitler took the artist five days to complete.

Read more Disinfo.com

Disinfo.com is AboveTopSecret.com's "sister" site dealing with a broad range of issues related to disinformation, misinformation, and missing information in the media; as well as many of the "alternative topics" discussed on ATS. We provide this Disinfo.com article as-is because we believe it will spark additional interesting and valuable discussion here on ATS.
edit on 22-2-2016 by DisinfoCom because: (no reason given)

(post by JohnthePhilistine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I still don't understand the comparison. I guess it's one of those things that if repeated enough by a few morons, it'll spread unquestioned to the rest of the idiots.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
[snip]

Lol that was unexpected! And will likely be removed. I don't think an opinion was even offered here?

As to the "art" personally I disagree.

The disinfo thing, is it hardcore leftist? Just wondering
edit on 22-2-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Trump? Is that you?

You're a fine example of what a Trump supporter is all about.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Very eloquent, I bet that statement would change his mind.

Believe it or not some of us care so much we will make a statement to prevent an entertainer to hold the highest seat of the free world.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom

One guy with little claim to fame in one country paints a stupid mural on the wall of a pub about a public figure in another country. Yeah that's news alright. And it is not as if he is the original composer of this thought. I saw a kid with a piece of chalk draw a picture of Hillary with the body of a machine on the sidewalk yesterday. Is that news?

I thought you were suppose to be providing diss info here not propagating mudslinging.

edit on 29America/ChicagoMon, 22 Feb 2016 20:52:03 -0600Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:52:03 -060016022016-02-22T20:52:03-06:00800000052 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump? Is that you?

You're a fine example of what a Trump supporter is all about.

Trump? never.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Very eloquent, I bet that statement would change his mind.

Believe it or not some of us care so much we will make a statement to prevent an entertainer to hold the highest seat of the free world.

What are you getting on about?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Regardless of the political statement being made, that is beautifully done.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
I still don't understand the comparison. I guess it's one of those things that if repeated enough by a few morons, it'll spread unquestioned to the rest of the idiots.

Like "Make America Great Again" ??? HAHAHA you're right the rash of idiocy behind that has infected many people.
Good call.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

America trending to give the gop candidacy to a joke is just as extreme as any artist representation of that. This world is teetering with disaster in an unprecedented amount of areas and we treat this decision like a joke. Like him or not I highly doubt foreign leaders taking him seriously.

(post by unicornholiday removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Genuine question, but that's two threads I've seen where you are rude to the OP and offered little input. Is there something about Disinfocom that we as ATS members should be aware/worried about? I sense some kind of deep grain grudge or something...?

Anyway, with the word curtailing free speech left right and centre, and saying anything politically incorrect is now frowned upon unless you're either a 'comedian' or 'artist'. For the love of the world, I hope society never tries to stop them - they are the last hope to open closed eyes and minds.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Seems pointless considering UK residents don't have a voice in who the USA votes into office.
That really took 5 days to sketch a copy of Hitler's torso with Trump's head and do some mundane stencil work?

Pssshht!

Banksy's works, at least his non commissioned works, were sprayed in single nights and made much more poignant statements.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

*yawn* - sorry artists, no prizes for doing what others have done before you........

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

One guy with little claim to fame in one country paints a stupid mural on the wall of a pub about a public figure in another country. Yeah that's news alright. And it is not as if he is the original composer of this thought. I saw a kid with a piece of chalk draw a picture of Hillary with the body of a machine on the sidewalk yesterday. Is that news?

I thought you were suppose to be providing diss info here not propagating mudslinging.

So? Egomaniac Americans in THIS country like to screech & hyperventilate over the choices other countries elect to power, so who TF are you to say they cannot do so to us in return? If we can give out (usually highly unwelcome) opinions about politics & social issues abroad, then we're obligated to take in kind opinions in return. If you don't like that, I suggest being a good little patriot and shutting up in threads on foreign matters, period. Indefinitely.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Obama makes a much closer comparison to the real Hitler. What is funny is that so many doe eyed Obama supporters ignore all the Nazi like things their hero Obama has done, and then try to compare someone like Trump to Hitler instead.

The problem is that Trump has never killed anyone, but Obama surely has, and he has murdered hundreds of children and women as well. Hitler always lied to his gullible constituents just like Obama still does, and his constituents are still believing everything he tells them, and they defend those lies because of a constant state of denial. No one, not even idiots want to believe they are being duped, but Obama supporters seem too dimwitted to even know they are being lied to or duped..

Also, street artists are more like pan handlers, except pan handlers have higher IQ's than a brainless wino street artist, so their opinion is more akin to toilet water anyways..

The media takes a Trump comment always out of context, and then tells everyone what a racist he is, and they all believe every word without even a smidgen of self thought or consideration, and so we wind up getting MSM published street artist comments which have as much academic value as bird droppings, but the MSM has nothing else so they go with it.

edit on 22-2-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Add up the deaths in all American conflicts post WWII, now I'm not saying we are new Germany, but I am saying if we continue our path of imperialism in this ends justify the means fashion we're in trouble for the history books. Time to focus on our own house before we judge others. We imprison the most per capita for the world and treat our citizens like property. And the rest of the world is viewed lower. Time to progress rather than regress.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join