It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detouched but passionate engagement in reality (species truth) is the ultimate pleasure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Having a body-mind vehicle here, in this realm of reality (species truth) is called: Being. What ever being that may be. And by being a human mammal, right here, right now, human dignity is what I would consider as something of some value to point out what that means. It means:

1.) Humans are a mammalian species, who are capable of ex-changing concepts (ideas) by using language to do so.

2.) Exchanging arguments about how to engage what we call our human reality, is what language is supposed to be all about.

3.) Taking care of the enviroment, we all live in, is what is nessessary to sustain this world we live in.

4.) Ignoring the fact that this planet, called earth, where we live on, is a place all life-forms here share, is ignoring a basic fact.

5.) Not sh!tting where one eats, is what we usually think of as being some good idea.

6.) But some do ignore the fact that this realm we live in, is a place where proper conduct is much appreaciated by those who do know what proper conduct means.

7.) Some just ignore that one is not supposed to sh!t where one eats. That's called delusion.

8.) The definition of what proper conduct in a certain enviroment is all about, some seem to not know.

9.) How comes?

Serious question. How comes?
edit on 22-2-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

All life reproduces concepts byway of its form, as that is what lifeforms are: the image of concept production.

Jesus is the image of conception/physicality.
Father is the concept/awareness.
The Holy Spirit is the will/production.

Any form a life takes, whether it be a snake rattling his tail or a bug veering back, the colors of a bird or the colors of a venomous and nonvenomous animals - every form - every bodily image - eating, moving, making noise - every form is their image/word/body of their conception of their will/spirit.

As for your list, I would say that you've gotten some things partially correct but you've misunderstood/misconceived the true will of the spirit. That is, yes we are called to be good stewards, to the Earth and to one another, but at the same time, we're not supposed to be tryhards. (As Solomon noted in Ecclesiastes: vanity and vexation.)

-Do good works but don't be an ecowarrior.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

was with you up until number 6 and then ideas of control started geting into your mouth. we learn grown and adapt by 6 and beyond so treading lightly is needed. many using number 6 and beyond do so without any actual experience of the subject matter only rote or by tradition or correlation and not ncessarily direct cause and effect. the issue is when such ignorant fingers start killing and banning over something they directly know nothing about other than hear say, and thats the true heresy. we know killing is wrong but use determinations of 6 and beyond to justify such horrendous acts against one another... this is why belief although it can root one in strength and rally towards a cause can go horribly wrong. its no diferent than any other ideology that leads to extremes in application to the masses looking good on paper before application... problem is the experiment of application destroying so much and the industry aiding the experiment as they become too powerful and entrenched to want to let go even at the deteriment of humanity continuing on... and those knowing better the whole time... filibustered every step of the way.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

That does not answer my question at all. Let me re-phrase my question more directely:

How comes that there are people that are considered as sociopaths, psychopaths, ultra narccistis, who seem to be in certain power positions, although they don't have the slightest idea what it takes to be a good, wise and responsible leader?

How comes that leadership and personality disorders, like mentioned above, seem to go together?

How comes that mostely psychopaths and sociapaths are in high leadership positions in politics and ecconomy?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That don't answer my question. And I don't have an idea what it is you are talking about. Maybe it's the language-barriere.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You're asking about stewardship rights of intraspecies and interspecies relationships?

Why does bacteria get to rule over so much life? Why does man get to rule over so much life? Why does man get to rule over man? Why does any life get to rule over other life? And is it all just narcissism to believe that one has the right to be able to rule over another?

That's a pretty big topic, and I would have to answer similar to how I did above: I believe that there are stewardship rights, that is, a proper hierarchy of things, and those rights, the proper ordering of the hierarchy, is dictated by God. Because the hierarchy is so vast, though, I think it is best that you ask God about whichever order you're interested in, essentially seeking out the truth of the matter on a case per case basis.

Do I think all of it is derived from narcissistic behavior? No. Again, I think there is a proper order, a correct order, that I think narcissism and other such disorders aren't apart of. Is it difficult to wrap your mind around? Yeah, it kind of follows in the same line of thinking as lies, in that, lies exist so then there must be true lies or truly there are lies. Meaning: there are orders of righteousness and orders of wickedness, and for a time, wickedness must exist within the same body so as to expose, expel, and refine it spiritually. Basically, they're for the day of evil/the day of destruction - that is why they are in the body: to be refined or else cast out of the spirit. See: Proverbs 16:4 or the parable of the sower in Matthew 13. For all the good though, there is a good order of things.

Oh, also, I think I should mention that the orders of things do have, within them, or do exist within, other orders. That is to say, there are sets within sets, and so instead of things being strictly defined, there are really spectra, where each order can go into another order or across a spectra as we are all within God and God is within us. For more info on that, see discussions on infinity and/or set theory, or see the Bible. And good luck!
edit on 2/23/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Soooo...it's "God's will" once again that is responsible for orders within orders within orders of existence? And you recommend me to read the bible? Nah...thanks...I consider the bible as not very helpfull regarding the questions I'm asking. Although I think the bible, especially the old-testament, is describing the narcisstic character of some male "god" figure very nicely. Quite a pervert that bibical god, IMHO. And his poor devotee Jesus died a horrorble death because his "father" god wanted him to sacrifice himself for sake of "washing" away the sins of the sinners. Am I getting that right?

What you call a god, I call a pervert. Sorry, but that's my take on the biblical god-figure.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

because of all the hero worship and classism blowing egos out of proportion to where the people affected by such only progress in such illnesses by getting further and futher out of touch with reality and hopes for those to understand equality and have empathy for anyone else becomes a very increasingly rare situation.
edit on 24-2-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

because of all the hero worship and classism blowing egos out of proportion...

If only the "heros" realy where heros and not just do-gooders and mouth-fighters. THAT would something. But don't get me wrong, i'm not advocating or promoting physical violence to solve the problems. Mouth-fighters, in my definition are: Talking-heads who only talk the talk instead of walking the walk.

...only progress in such illnesses by getting further and futher out of touch with reality and hopes for those to understand equality and have empathy for anyone else becomes a very increasingly rare situation.

Yah...seem as if almost nobody knows what basic human decency realy is all about anymore, sadly.

Are you a tibetan buddhist, BigBrotherDarkness? I'm just asking because your avatar picture looks like a tibetan buddhist symbol to me. And if so, what is your particular way out of the mess, created by feverish egos blown out of proportion?
edit on 24-2-2016 by Willingly because: further clearification

top topics

join