It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing insight into what US intelligence knew about Hitler in 1943

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

One of history's most brutal tyrants was a diagnosed schizophrenic on a mission to avenge his childhood years of repressed rage, according to Henry Murray

the US Office of Strategic Services, a precursor to the CIA, commissioned Murray to study Adolf Hitler's personality

Hitler suffered from intolerable feelings of inferiority, largely stemming from his small, frail, and sickly physical appearance during his childhood. He refused to go to school because he was ashamed that he was a poor student

Hitler was envious of his father's masculine power and dreamed of humiliating him

Another blow to Hitler's masculinity: He was "incapable of consummating in a normal fashion,"

Even at the peak of his power, Hitler suffered from frequent emotional collapses

As a boy of twelve, Hitler was caught engaging in some sexual experiment with a little girl

The Jews were therefore an easy and non-militarized target that he could blame for pretty much anything

Source

I don't know how much of this is accurate, but it's definitely an interesting look into the mind of one of the world's most notorious leaders. I've never heard that Hitler was diagnosed as schizophrenic. Has anyone else heard this anywhere?
Some of what is in this article does go along with an earlier thread HERE about Hitler having had deformed genitalia.
edit on 2/22/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another pathetic attempt to exhume Der Führer.

Can't we just leave him buried?

I think these constant speculative psych evals are pretty much a load of crap.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: trollzYou all should watch the show Hunting Hitler. It is on the www.history.co.uk... unting-hitler-series-1 This tells me more than anything ever did about Hitler that I never knew.

join