It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name Symbolism - Trump, Rubio, Cruz - Trumpeter, Red, Cross

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As many conspiracy theorists have stated in the past, the alleged world leaders speak in symbolic terms to the public in veiled language only certain "elect" are able to follow.

Consider the following:

Trump is a builder by trade. Building makes one think of Freemasonry, the fraternal order modeled after the original masonic fraternal guilds that built churches. Building also brings to mind Nimrod, the builder who built the Tower of Babel as described in the Bible.

The actual name, Trump, apparently alludes to a trumpeter - that is, one who plays the musical instrument, the trumpet. The trumpet is an instrument that is discussed extensively in the Book of Revelations. Various horns or trumpets are announced at various intervals throughout the Book of Revelations, announcing the next event. A trumpet could also refer to a shofar, the Jewish musical instrument made of a ram's horn that sounds like a loud trumpet.

Then you have Rubio. Rubio's surname means "red". Red can refer to Esau, Jacob's red-haired brother and sometimes arch-nemesis, a wild man and a hunter. Red can also refer to Edom, the land of Esau, and some Jewish Sages refer to Rome or the Roman Catholic Church as The Red Ones.

Lastly, you have Cruz. The Cruz surname refers to cross, a messianic reference to Christianity and Christ who died on the cross.

Rubio has to be ahead of Cruz in order to get the symbolic Red Cross. Or Rosy Cross or Crucifix. Or even further - Rosicrucian comes to mind, the secret fraternal order. The Rose Cross apparently, according to the Masonic legend, Albert Pike, alludes to the Messiah, among other meanings.

So put them all together - A loud trumpeter announcing the Red Cross or Rosicrucian Order. Is this coincidence, or is it blatant news media manipulation of a more hidden agenda?

Take the term ISIS. ISIS is all throughout the media, and has allusions to a goddess in Egypt. Her name is now plastered throughout the world through the news media. Is that a coincidence?

What is going on with these names, and the symbolism of these names? If you believe that future Presidents are groomed to this role from a very young age, then it is not surprising that the names are so pronounced now in the media. Was this planned? Did the order of these roles just become a coincidence?

Please discuss. Perhaps I am off my rocker, but this just strikes me as so odd.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I wouldn't put it past those in high places to flaunt something like this in plain sight. They've done it throughout history and language has been their main tool in doing so. I think you're onto something.

Another thing, the highest judge in the Supreme Court just died and a new one will not likely be picked until after the election. Revelation is about God's judgement on those who are deemed unworthy. The judge won't be selected until after the election, judgement won't take place until after the trumpets are sounded. I think Trump is going to end up winning, that's how they want it.

S&F
edit on 2/22/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, it got more interesting today. Chris Christie publicly announced he is supporting Trump.

Christie's surname is apparently a Scottish derivation of "Christian".

So, now you have a "Christian supporting the Trumpet followed by a Red Cross (Rubio, Cruz)". It can't get any stranger.

I still haven't been able to figure out what the last name Kasich means, but I believe it is of Czech origin.

Carson is apparently a derivation of Curzon, a Norman English name that is a "habitational name from Notre-Dame-de-Courson in Calvados, France, which was named with the Romano-Gallic personal name Curtius (from curtus ‘short’) + the locative suffix -o, genitive -onis" according to the Dictionary of Family Names.

So, Carson falls "short". Interesting, eh?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CookieMonster09

Occult code in the candidates names?

I don't know.

How about this?

Hellary?(female = venus)

Burnie? (male = mars)

ISILucifer?

GOP elephant = behemoth.
Democratic party donkey = baphomet

Could be some deluminati subtle code.
Look up what "yes we can" means backwards.
Obama's full name in hebrew?

All a coincidence?...You decide.
edit on 27-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How about George(W.Bush) ?

From the Greek name Γεωργιος (Georgios) which was derived from the Greek word γεωργος (georgos) meaning "farmer, earthworker".

Redneck? Hillbilly? Makes sense, kinda.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

From the Greek name Γεωργιος (Georgios) which was derived from the Greek word γεωργος (georgos) meaning "farmer, earthworker".

Redneck? Hillbilly? Makes sense, kinda.

W in hebrew is V V = 6 6.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

In the Torah, the most prominent bush is the Burning Bush, where God speaks to Moses from the Burning Bush. Bush burns out early in the race, going down in flames.

Hillary means cheerful and laughing in Latin. Bernie means "Brave as a Bear" - Bear, referring to Russia or Communist. Bernie is a brave Communist.

A Christian (Chris Christie) supports the Trumpeter (Donald Trump) who stands ahead of the Red (Rubio) Cross (Cruz). In opposition, is the laughing Jester (Hillary) and the brave Russian Bear Communist (Bernie).

Sander refers to the sand or the desert, a barren land. A brave Russian Bear Communist (Bernie) is the desert or wilderness (barren land or desert). Desert as in far from the Promised Land. Israelites wandering in the desert.

Clinton means a settlement on a hill. Town on a hill. Rodham refers to a clearing in the forest - clearing in the wilderness. Hillary Rodham Clinton will clear out Sanders - the wilderness. Hillary will win against Bernie Sanders.

Hillary (cheerful) Rodham (clearing in the forest) Clinton (settlement or town on a hill). A cheery clearing for a new town on a hill. Christ's allusion to a town cannot be hid on a hill, and let your light shine as a town on a hill.

A thousand points of light - Don't hide your light under a Bush-el or bushel.

Kasich might be derived from cizek, a Czech reference referring to siskin or a type of finch - a songbird. Songbird singing in the cave - a warning to others. Kasich as a warning to others? Canary in the coal mine.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I thought Rubio meant blonde.

What language does Rubio mean red?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What language does Rubio mean red?

The name Rubio is derived from the Italian word "Rosso," which comes from the Latin words "Rubius and Rossius," which mean "red." As a surname, Rubio was originally a nickname for a person with red hair or a reddish complexion.

In the Torah, Esau - Jacob's brother and sometimes archenemy - is red-haired. It is a very vivid description of Esau as having red hair. Esau is associated with Edom, south Israel. Rubio is from the south - south of the Promised Land of America, from Cuba which lies south of the United States.

Edomites according to the Jewish Sages is also associated with Rome and the Catholic Church. The association is that Christ's followers were Edomites. The Jewish Sages are no fans of the Roman Catholic Church. Esau was a wild-eyed hunter and mated with those outside his tribe.

The media is propping up these names for a reason. More publicity, more media coverage equals more votes. This is a careful orchestration playing before our eyes.

I haven't cracked the code, but the symbolism is there. It's just too uncanny.

Now Romney is threatening to enter the race, and trying to derail the Trumpeter. Romney refers to a river. "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat..." is a phrase that is said in the Jewish prayer book after every meal, a prayer about being in Babylonian exile, a time of great mourning and sadness. Romney is trying to bring us back to Babylon? The river is trying to sweep the Trumpeter away. River also alludes to the river that ran alongside the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

The death of Scalia - Scalia is an Italian name. Again, Scalia was an avid hunter, an Edomite, tied to Esau. Esau was a hunter.

Scalia in Italian is related to Scala, which means ladder or steps. Steps to Jerusalem - prominent in freemasonic ritual, or perhaps Jacob's ladder described in the Bible. Scalia was a step towards the New World Order, or a new age or era. Steps in the right direction, or the next step in the process.
edit on 27-2-2016 by CookieMonster09 because: addition

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Rubio means blonde in Spanish, not red.

So unless you want to allude to a blonde, religious fanatic trumpeter...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Rubio means blonde in Spanish, not red.

I am not referring to Spanish. I am referring to Italian.

The name Rubio is derived from the Italian word "Rosso," which comes from the Latin words "Rubius and Rossius," which mean "red." As a surname, Rubio was originally a nickname for a person with red hair or a reddish complexion.

Think Rome - Italy. Think Edom, Rome. The key here is the symbolism. Deciphering subtle codes and cues.

Think in the mindset of the elites. The Esau - Jacob dichotomy is a big deal. They are thinking in terms of biblical and name symbolism.

Red Cross is symbolic, and it is being plastered all over the media in the form of Rubio, Cruz. Bloody red cross. Rosey Cross. Rosicrucian. Blood of Christ on the cross. Ushering in a messianic figure.

Rubio: nickname from rubio ‘red’ (Latin rubeus), denoting someone with red hair or a red beard. Esau.
edit on 28-2-2016 by CookieMonster09 because: addition

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I thought Bernie was short for Bernard.

Hillary(Hill) Clinton(from the town Glinton in England which name comes from Hill in another language).

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I thought Bernie was short for Bernard.

There are actually several variants of the name Bernie - Barney, Bernetta, Berny, Berinhardt, Bernhard, Bernard, Bernice, Berinice, Bernadette (feminine), Bernardo, Bernardino, Bernat, and more.

The American meaning for the name Bernie is "strong or brave as a bear", or "bold as a bear". "Bear-hard". Bernie has its origins in the Old Greek and Germanic languages. It is used largely in English.

Hillary(Hill) Clinton(from the town Glinton in England which name comes from Hill in another language).

Think of Hillary, Hilary, or Hilleary as jovial, cheerful, laughing, as in the Latin "hilarius". The image is the Court Jester. From the Greek "hilaros". Laughing all the way to the bank.

Whenever you see the term "ton" at the end of a name, it usually is an English derivative of "town". So, Clin-ton is a town on a hill.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Look it up.

Clinton translates to town on a hill. Her first name has hillary.

Hill Hill?

Pyramid pyramid?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hill Hill? Pyramid pyramid?

Yes, that is a good analogy. Laughing from atop the hill. Looking down from atop a pyramid and laughing at those below? Not quite sure. I am thinking not just laughter, but an imagery of more mockery and derision. The image I have is the Court Jester, who laughs - and she does laugh in public forums, even notably - among the more serious "senators" in the King's court. Laughing atop a hill, laughing atop a pyramid? Not sure. Hill on top of a hill.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No offense, but this "coincidence" is just because many Western names have Judeo-Christian origins. If you were going to use Chris Christie's name, why not mention his first name? Christopher literally comes from a phrase that means "Christ bearer".

And OP, the same goes for Marco Rubio. Marco comes from Mark, one of the Christian Apostles. Even if we looked at David Duke, who's endorsed Trump; David is the name of the Prophet David (technically the name is Daud/Dawood, but it's romanticized as David). And Michael Bloomberg, who's contemplating a presidential run as an independent, is named after the Angel Michael.

So going by this, you'd have the trumpeter (Trump) being promoted by a Prophet (David) and a Christ-bearing Christian (Christie) to oppose the Red Crosses (Rubio & Cruz), with an Angel (Michael) contemplating a battle against both sides.
edit on 29-2-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No offense, but this "coincidence" is just because many Western names have Judeo-Christian origins. If you were going to use Chris Christie's name, why not mention his first name? Christopher literally comes from a phrase that means "Christ bearer".

It all could be a coincidence - Agreed. But I also tend to believe that the media is highly manipulated, and that there are very subtle clues, innuendos, and even programmed messages being cast out into the public with great repetition. The use of the term ISIS, for example, is perhaps the most blatant and obvious example. ISIS was an Egyptian goddess, and rings with huge overtones of elitism.

I also think that the positioning of the candidates is highly manipulated as well based on media coverage, and to some degree, funding. Trump has had free media coverage moreso than any other candidate. Why is that? Is it because he is likeable, or such a good politico? Doubtful. Whatever firms or individuals controlling the media are allowing Trump all this free media attention.

The Bernie Sanders and Scalia names are also troublesome. I am not saying that I have "cracked the code", but I do believe there is more to the media messaging than just mere happenstance. Why isn't there a candidate Brown, or Smith in the race, or a more popular name like Jones? Why these highly unusual last names?

I think Rubio made a comment in the last debate as to the effect "Lookey here, isn't it grand we have 2 Cubans running for President?" Which begs the question, "Why is that?" Is it coincidence, or have these men been groomed, funded, and prodded into these positions for a long time now? I tend to think the latter.

There is definitely messaging happening in this race. I just don't have all the pieces to the puzzle. But Trump being a builder - think Freemasonry - is again, just too uncanny. He could have been a businessman with a background in widgets, or technology. Instead, he is a builder by profession. Strange.

It's all highly strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not trying to revive an old thread, but I wanted to bring to the attention of the recent name links to Carly Fiorina entering as running mate to Ted Cruz. The last name Fiorina comes from the Latin root "Flos", referring to a flower, blossom, innocence, and virginity. Did you catch that?

The Virgin Mother - Fiorina symbolism - as the running mate to the Cruz - or Cross of the Christ. The Virgin Mother and the Christ - This is classic NWO symbolism.

Now, you can't tell me this isn't uncanny. The manipulators behind the scene are orchestrating hidden meanings right before our very eyes.

It gets weirder. From name-doctor dot com:

"Flōra in Roman mythology was the goddess of flowers, gardens and spring and the guardian of the flora, an equivalent of the Greek Chlori. While she was otherwise a relatively minor figure in Roman mythology, being one among several fertility goddesses, her association with the spring gave her particular importance at the coming of springtime. Her festival, the Floralia, was held between April 28 and May 3 and symbolized the renewal of the cycle of life, drinking, and flowers."

So here we are, about to enter springtime, and the media trounces out the symbolism of Fiorina or the Flora fertility goddess right in front of us. This happens right around the time of festival of Floralia, held this time of year.

Again, take a step back. We are witnessing an orchestra and an arrangement of symbolism in this election. You can call it all a huge coincidence, but the symbolism is truly uncanny.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Florina = Flora = Ishtar?

What about Boehner(Bone-er) calling Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" recently?
There are other politicians repeating that phrase.

Is Cruz a closet luciferian?
edit on 30-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 30-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Yes, I could see where Fiorina could be associated with Isis, Ishtar, Virgin Mother. Not sure.

Boehner is derived from the Germanic "Boehne" which refers to someone living in an attic, a loft, or a raised platform. So someone from on high calling Cruz the devil is apropos. Think of it as spitting or walking on the cross, an alleged Rothschild conspiracy theory reference to the judgment court in Jerusalem allegedly designed with the architecture of walking on the cross in a derogatory manner. The cross had to be destroyed - Christians, or the Christ figure being destroyed.

Or, think in masonic terms - "on the level". Boehner leveling Cruz, or bringing Cruz down a level. Boehner at a higher level than Cruz.

Sure should be interesting once Trump chooses a running mate.

edit on 4-5-2016 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by CookieMonster09 because: edit

new topics

top topics

join