It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of the Benevolent Left

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Lefties don't contribute their own personal time or wealth to relieve. Lefties command obedience from the lives of others and call it a sacrifice from the Lefties. That is what the OP is about.

Bunch of horse poop. "Lefties" only expect others to do as much as they do. No more, no less.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Bunch of horse poop. "Lefties" only expect others to do as much as they do. No more, no less.

Actually they expect much more don't they?

Like because they really don't do much of what they say they do.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like because you're talking out your rear end.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

1.) Who owns what for what kind of justifications?

New things brought into existence require capital, land, and labor. The people who supply the requirements own the new products. They have taken nothing from anyone else, on the contrary, they have increased the size of the pie of wealth.

They own it because without them it would not exist.

Ownership includes the right to trade or transfer ownership.

In the future, ownership can be explicitly defined by a block chain such as is used by crypto currencies.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Lefties don't contribute their own personal time or wealth to relieve. Lefties command obedience from the lives of others and call it a sacrifice from the Lefties. That is what the OP is about.

Lefties expect all of their lives to be a gift from others.

Lefties are mentally ill.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lefties could not survive without forcing others to care for them. That's the crux of it all. Republicans don't want anything from anyone but dems are beta and can't live without forced help from others. Internet dems always say I'm not poor I'm successful I just want to help others but that's not what stats say. If you're dem you're likely poor pr gay. Fact.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Righties hate women and minorities.

Righties are all a bunch of bigots and racists.

See, I can do that too.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LibsAreBeta

Rich republicans hoard all the money away from everyone regardless of party denomination, only the poor republicans are too stupid to realize it.

This is fun!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You got to have your fun somehow seems like anonymous Internet chat is yours wonder why. I Started with nothing now got whatever I need. You keep making excuses and I'll do my thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I got whatever I need too. Nice house, nice car, handsome successful husband, and a beautiful smart and talented 14-year-old daughter. Since my husband makes so much money, I don't have to work, so I home school my daughter, and she and I spend a big portion of our time doing community service. She'll be taking some college classes in the fall, to give her a head start on full time college in about 3 years. She's very artistic ( she did my avatar), but she's also interested in science, specifically the study of genetics, so that's probably what she will major in when she goes to the private university that we will be sending her to, without any loans. Yep, that's how much money we have.

Life is good for me, and I share what I got with others who don't have as much.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh yeah I know the type. One of those I'm a liberal because conservative types called me fat in high school, so now I call them racist bigots from my couch all day while typing about how much I care about starving kids.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Rich republicans hoard all the money away from everyone regardless of party denomination, only the poor republicans are too stupid to realize it.

This is fun!

Oh I think there's more richer NWO Democrats than Republicans.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If you're dem you're likely poor pr gay. Fact.

Not sure you know what a fact is, because that clearly isn't.

There are plenty of gay repubs and conservatives, shoot 2 or 3 come out every year it seems in some sort of scandal about them being caught with their lover.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Income

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

--------

Hmm do I trust the stats or the Internet liberal? What to do...

edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Strange thing too is Democrat policies are what's keeping people in endless-loop poverty !!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Where do your numbers come from?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Where do your numbers come from?

If you really cared I believe you have sufficient means of figuring it out. But I know you're type and you'll do anything before admitting the fact most dems are poor or gay. I got better stuff to do than argue facts with nobodies.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Ditto buddy, it isn't on me to to prove your own point. When you want to start throwing around facts, you should be willing to back them up.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You can so easily copy and paste if you cared but you'd rather argue over things already settled, like the fact most dems are poor or gay.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If you're dem you're likely poor pr gay. Fact.

That could be true, but if you're a Rep you're likely very gullible or have such low self esteem you need poor people to feel superior to to make yourselves feel better. Fact.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join