It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the losing LRSB phot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So with Boeing now officially out of the running for the LRS-B, wheres the nice shiny HD photos and Videos of this amazing bird so they can show the US taxpayers what was missed out on???

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

I must have missed where they said they weren't going to the Appeals Court. And the Air Force and Boeing are under no obligation to release anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Even if Boeing doesn't appeal, I'd put the chances of us seeing photos and video of the losing entry at about zero. The Air Force isn't going to allow the release of a top secret, super-stealthy platform unless they absolutely have to.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

cause its still a shiny brand new state of the art aircraft with a plethora of both proprietary and/or classified technologies from lockheed. thats why.

. if the airforce doesnt want it for THIS contract, doesn't mean they don't want it for something else, or for later down the road.

so aircraft stays under wraps, and for as long as they or the govt see fit.

besides why show the competition what you have under your sleeve if you don't have to.

never knew concepts like this were that hard to understand.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Nowhere except for exactly where they need to be.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This. They are going to probably file suit.

Secondly, its NOT BoLock's decision. Its the US Air Force and they are not noted for releasing lots of information in a timely manner. The Whale didn't get released until a decade after it flew and it didn't really go anywhere other than the cancelled missile.

There are others that I am sure flew in the 80s and 90s we STILL don't know about.

And forget about ones that flew: what about the failed ATF (ie competitors to the YF-22 & YF-23) bids? We've not seen those afaik. I am pretty sure there were more teams than just the Northrop/McDAC & Lockheed ones.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
a reply to: Zaphod58

And forget about ones that flew: what about the failed ATF (ie competitors to the YF-22 & YF-23) bids? We've not seen those afaik. I am pretty sure there were more teams than just the Northrop/McDAC & Lockheed ones.

yf-23.net...
yf-23.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just because the Air Force not wanting it doesn,t mean some other agency wont want it..Only time will tell if it gets quietly pushed through a side door into a brand new hangar and flown at night time on secret missions.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigTrain
So with Boeing now officially out of the running for the LRS-B, wheres the nice shiny HD photos and Videos of this amazing bird so they can show the US taxpayers what was missed out on???

Nice try Vladimir...Nice try.

new topics

top topics

join