It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see in reality freaks me out, but makes me feel different?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Last year, I read the bible and where I work I associate with customers. Well, that year everything seemed to have changed in my reality. I saw a guy with a young chubby female, then an older gentleman with a freemason ring. Next a mother older gent, but with a different kind of ring. Obviously a society ring too! It was gold, red, black. I couldn't figure out what it was because he moved quickly. And some other customers I don't see would stand out much. The next day, that same year, I saw a biblical figure or so I think he was. His energy was very strong but not so strong yet notiable.

Now, at some point it faded away rather quickly.

So this time this year, the same group of people that came in that order, exactly happened. Yesterday was day 2 of whatever the hell I saw which was the Jesus guy. He had no facial hair last year, but yesterday he had it full blown Jesus style. Kinda looked like a hipster but more of a disciple or something.

Anyway, it might be all a coincidence, but if you ever read the bible don't you sometimes see life a different way? I know for sure I do and shot, if I had a go pro hidden, maybe I would show you what I see.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
Last year, I read the bible and where I work I associate with customers. Well, that year everything seemed to have changed in my reality. I saw a guy with a young chubby female, then an older gentleman with a freemason ring. Next a mother older gent, but with a different kind of ring. Obviously a society ring too! It was gold, red, black. I couldn't figure out what it was because he moved quickly. And some other customers I don't see would stand out much. The next day, that same year, I saw a biblical figure or so I think he was. His energy was very strong but not so strong yet notiable.

Now, at some point it faded away rather quickly.

So this time this year, the same group of people that came in that order, exactly happened. Yesterday was day 2 of whatever the hell I saw which was the Jesus guy. He had no facial hair last year, but yesterday he had it full blown Jesus style. Kinda looked like a hipster but more of a disciple or something.

Anyway, it might be all a coincidence, but if you ever read the bible don't you sometimes see life a different way? I know for sure I do and shot, if I had a go pro hidden, maybe I would show you what I see.

I don't think the message of the Bible is about external appearances.

Although some people try and fake it by putting on a show. They have missed the point.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I see a little silhouetto of a Man, miss miller, No, I will not let you go.

Or something like that.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've read different versions of bibles many times, but keep it in its respective place...in my mind. Although, many religious groups revel in recreating biblical scenes, characters and events during Easter or Christmas time (educational and fun), but they keep it in context as a reminder or message of the written word, not as a reincarnation of past souls or for a modern-day soul to become absorbed into.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Ok my easy surface understanding of the mechanism.

Once you read or study parts of most holy texts as they are, you set yourself up for understanding in the least the collection of mental knowledge. Knowledge and experience build wisdom.

Once started you will see the path to synchronicity, some believe it the road to follow others not so much.

In my experience changing perspective and renewing the mind are synonymous.

cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What's with the name then? But yes I know I see life differently one day everything changed . Now its like stuff happens or I see things that are like pieces of a puzzle. .like someone's making sure I put things together..idk like im supposed to eventually do something important

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

It's weird how your answer stood most out of the rest.
Have you also experienced similar experience?
I've been remembering things I wouldn't, like when I was in school random classmates asked:
If I read the bible.
I would state no then they would say
I should read the bible.
It's weird my physical body feels better after such a 5 year depression.
Almost as if my spirit is seeking me or awakening
And thus I see synchronization like you say.

I hope to experience more of this as I finish up the bible.
Not only that, but people react differently, then when I was depressed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
so to sum up

you read the bible, and now notice people belong to clubs and have hobbies..and you never noticed or cared before.

cool.

I seen a mudcrab the other day. disgusting creatures.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You're right I probably am crazy and it's all logicsl.
edit on 22-2-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Who knows.

Just the other week i saw a guy who looked exactly like that artist rendered version of Jesus from the shroud. He looked caucasian, almost like a mix of russian and middle eastern. Had the whole beard thing going and everything.
edit on 22-2-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Aside from seeing biblical characters I did have a time of many perceived sinchronicities after reading ancient texts including the compiled Bible

After a year I wonder, was I reading because a synchronicity brought me to read? Or was I seeing the patterns because of the words I read.

Not gonna lie some of those old writings are kinda like mind programming, it has a reason for the words tho these aren't just random words. So the words have a reason, and if absorbed by an actual listening ear, what then?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My take on this.

When we read spiritual
Texts be it Bible, Quran , etc the words have power. Not magical, although something we don't understand but defys logic and is real is often called magic. The real power the words have is to allow the ego to recede and your spirit emerge.

As this happens you become closer to source(god) and synchronicities and intuition increase within our perception of our local reality. We notice the universe and the universe see us too.

edit on 23 2 16 by auraofblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kcbrooke87
What's with the name then? But yes I know I see life differently one day everything changed . Now its like stuff happens or I see things that are like pieces of a puzzle. .like someone's making sure I put things together..idk like im supposed to eventually do something important

I started feeling the exact same way five years ago. I've been searching for answers ever since.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Never mind guys, I figured why this happened to me.
Thanks for the replies!

top topics

join