It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Nurse Union Says UN Election Observers Needed After Clinton Camp's Tricks in Nevada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The nurses union calls for UN Election Observers, about time! With all the talk of voting corruption in the USA, it is time our election system was put under the microscope. In Kansas the state is denying a mathematician a FOIA request to examine the paper trail of evidence that is pointing at vote manipulation. And the DNC chair is being held by DWS who is obviously working for HRC's election.

It would be good to have the election process vetted.

NationalNursesUnited ‎@NationalNurses

From what nurses observed in Nevada Sanders campaign should call for UN observers to protect democracy #FeelTheBern
8:24 AM - 21 Feb 2016 · Henderson, NV, United States [/url]

source

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
I don't think my confidence would go with the UN Election Observers, maybe PNAC instead.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think this user on Reddit put it pretty well:

No BOE(Board of Election) has EVER released these records under FOIA(Freedom of Information Act). There's a guy blogging about this very issue- and has been since 2000- and few people seem to care. Those of us who do care have been banging our heads against a wall trying to get this information to stick. This is the foundation of our form of government for christ's sake. Almost every vote in our country is entered on an electronic machine- owned by one of three companies all of which are at least partially owned by foreign principals- with proprietary software that the government has approved(under HAVA-Help America Vote Act(sic)) to keep secret even from themselves. It's insanity.

Source

If people don't believe votes are being rigged, they're delusional and probably just don't want to believe it. Our elections are side shows use to make us think we have a say in who gets elected. We don't, it's all a charade.
edit on 2/22/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There are so many that don't vote because the game id rigged.

Those of us on the west coast often know who has won the election before we are off work and can go to vote.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Agree 100%. But I do believe the two parties have conspired together to seize our elections systems under the guise of reforms made after the 2000 & 2004 elections. I think the shenanigans related to voting issues during those two elections were concocted by our two dirty political parties. (The two parties work together to get as much money in front of Congress as they can.)

Case in point: Ohio.

In 2006, a law was made to put all ODJFS recipient voter registration info on their database. This is the same database that was breached to smear 'Joe the Plumber,' in 2008. It's clearly not secure from prying eyes.

Thanks to democrats, a piece of mail from the ODJFS will serve as ID at the polls.

Thanks to republicans, polling stations are being moved out of neighborhoods to more remote places where faces are not familiar to poll workers. In some urban areas this will require many voters to take a bus a half an hour to vote.

So, in theory, a bus load of people could show up to vote using a piece of ODJFS mail as ID, and no one would be the wiser if they were all frauds and fraudulently registered.

Just my .02¢.

edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In my opinion, they should never call an election until all votes are counted. This is especially true for Presidential elections since the winner won't get sworn into office for 2 and a half months after the election. There's literally no need to rush and "call" an election that day.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

There are so many that don't vote because the game id rigged.

Those of us on the west coast often know who has won the election before we are off work and can go to vote.

The use of exit polls is the only way we can verify if the vote count is actually correct! No one should not go vote because an exit poll says there is an apparent winner.

We need those exit polls. Thanks to Florida, exit polls are becoming a thing of the past. This is a very, bad thing.

ETA: It's up to voters to go vote and not count on the exit polls! I don't like hearing that people don't vote because of them, but on the other hand, doing away with them would mean we have nothing to check the actual count against.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This also depends on the State though. Where I am, we have to present a State or federal ID to vote.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

This also depends on the State though. Where I am, we have to present a State or federal ID to vote.

Yes, this is just Ohio i am speaking of. But Ohio is the biggest swing state.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Agree, there's no reason to call anything based on exit polls. But I think they should be reported for the sake of accountability and transparency.

They aren't always spot on because people lie, but without paper ballots, they are practically the only way to verify if the official count is correct.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The UN? Uh...no.

We The People through our elected representatives need to demand a verification method of some kind. But, imo, don't involve the UN in our political process.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
UN Observers would have no idea what is going on. Primaries are not elections and caucuses are always chaotic and hard to follow. None of how a political party picks its candidate is regulated by anything but, the party. The GOP and DNC could just pick somebody like the Libertarian and other parties. As for general elections sometimes people forget that we depend on exit polling when news stations declare winners. Except in extremely close races the actual results tend to back up that polling. Which is why when accusations of voter fraud is made and investigated almost nothing is ever found.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The U.N. ?

Sure, lets bring in Kofi Annan to supervise the whole thing !!!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The UN? Uh...no.

We The People through our elected representatives need to demand a verification method of some kind. But, imo, don't involve the UN in our political process.

The UN Meditation room is where the obverse of the Great Seal is housed. This side: Image

I don't think it's ever been used to seal anything though. But it's crazy the UN houses it! There are some interesting theories out there on why the UN houses the obverse of the U.S. Great Seal. example

I thought you might find that interesting, if you didn't already know that.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All is lost when we need corrupt UN Election Observers to help us with democracy...sighhhhhh...all they can do is observe and report...not like they can fix the system...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

True. I think I'd missed the part in your post that was pointing out Ohio. My bad.

True. Though the thing is, technology has gotten to a point where we should be able to track the votes in real time. Even internet forums can track poll results in real time lol. If each district or municipality doesn't want to go that far, they can at least issue cheap "receipts" like we get from ATM machines and gas pumps. At least that would leave a paper trail.

I also agree that the 2 parties are to fault with this. Like a "scratch our backs in this district and we'll scratch yours in that district" arrangement.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I remember my first vote in 72. Even at that tender age it came to mind that those on the left coast were being short shifted by the results already coming in from the east. And I remember the complaints, the lets change this, the lets have the results held until all the votes are in.

But what did we get? Now the results are in for any state even before it's own polls are closed, and those results are not from the counting but from the vultures with microphones pouncing on everyone as they come out of the booth.

To quote Thayer from Casey at the Bat.
"Fraud!" cried the maddened thousands, and echo answered fraud"

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Agree 100%. But I do believe the two parties have conspired together to seize our elections systems under the guise of reforms made after the 2000 & 2004 elections. I think the shenanigans related to voting issues during those two elections were concocted by our two dirty political parties. (The two parties work together to get as much money in front of Congress as they can.)

Case in point: Ohio.

In 2006, a law was made to put all ODJFS recipient voter registration info on their database. This is the same database that was breached to smear 'Joe the Plumber,' in 2008. It's clearly not secure from prying eyes.

Thanks to democrats, a piece of mail from the ODJFS will serve as ID at the polls.

Thanks to republicans, polling stations are being moved out of neighborhoods to more remote places where faces are not familiar to poll workers. In some urban areas this will require many voters to take a bus a half an hour to vote.

So, in theory, a bus load of people could show up to vote using a piece of ODJFS mail as ID, and no one would be the wiser if they were all frauds and fraudulently registered.

Just my .02¢.

The main reason the voting law changes in Ohio is the Marshallese Richardson case. As a poll worker she was indicted on four counts of voter fraud and sentenced to 5 years for her activity. She only served 5 months and met upon release by none other than Al Sharpton. She commented that she had voted for relatives and dead people in her family. She said that she had voted in the 2008, 2011 and 2012 for many people.

Working with Richardson was a Catholic Nun who voted for her dead sisters. She didn't get any jail time due to her age.

There was a county in northern Ohio that generated more Democrat votes than residences in the county and Cleveland precincts that had no Republican votes at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's always voter fraud, unless it's your person or party doing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Actually the case I am referring to that caused the ODFJS voter registration change was a case involving Blackwell and ACORN (HARKLESS V. BLACKWELL).

In a nutshell, these are the facts that led to the case: Carrie Harkless and Tameca Mardis were upset that when they went to the Ohio Department for Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) for their scheduled visit with their worker, they were not offered the chance to register to vote and there were no voter registration forms in the office.

So, ACORN became involved and began sending Ken Blackwell a few warnings that it was his duty to make sure all the ODJFS offices in the state had voter registration forms. He didn't respond. Finally, they warned him he would be facing a lawsuit if he did not make sure every office had the forms. And he didn't respond. So, ACORN made a few surprise visits to several ODJFS, and found there were no forms, so they filed a lawsuit on behalf of Harkless and Mardis. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS TELL THE PERSON WORKING UNDER HIM TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. But he ignored it, instead.

Anyway, the final ruling on that case led to voter registration reform whereby now all of ODJFS recipients are asked whether they want to register to vote -- or not -- and their signature is collected either way…

…and then all the information is stored in a centralized database. The database breached to smear Joe the Plumber.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join