It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Supporters on Youtube Vow to Vote Trump if Bernie Loses, Vice Versa.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This hasn't become a republican vs democrat election , for some it seems it has become establishment vs non establishment. Please do not argue and say that they both are not non establishment because compared to the others they are, at least for now. This is how I also feel and honestly Im not "in love" with either, they BOTH have negatives.

There are lots of comments found here that support my position.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a Trump supporter that , like me agrees with Bernie
www.youtube.com...

and here
www.youtube.com...

Yes there are lots of Jeb fans and fans of others that claim they will vote Hilary if Trump wins or if Bernie wins will support Trump

I will take either Trump or Bernie, the name calling could be easily called on both, but neither are a witch like Clinton.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

To be honest I'm with you on that.

Trump or Bernie 2016

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I couldn't think of a more dishonest and corrupt candidate than Hillary. And that's saying something since every politician is corrupt and a liar. I'm no Dem, but I'd quit the party if she got nominated.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nothing is further from the truth. Even I have said it myself that if Bernie Sanders does not win the nomination I will either write in his name if enough people people say the same thing, or I am #ing voting for Trump. The democratic side needs to stop being stupid. Hillary Clinton is not a trustworthy person. The way she speaks raises a lot of red flags for me. Too many to trust her with the white house. Especially when it comes to the real issues that affect Americans. And I don't truly believe Trump is going to back the hardcore Christians, or the fascists of America. And I think Donnald Trump would actually console with Sanders. As crazy as it sounds I think the Trump would actually keep in good contact with Bernie Sanders.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
it really does look like the elites have co opted the nomination process and shut down the grass roots voters

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

So far only on the DNC side.

Repubs are getting exactly what they want on a grassroots level.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ha, ha...not to worry...........Hilary will still win the White Hut, by hook or by crook, that's who'll win.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now that Rand is out, it's hard to pick someone on the GOP side that I would feel OK about. But I've gotta say, I think Trump would do the least damage out of the bunch. Especially Cruz and Rubio are both toxic, IMO, so that leaves Trump. I'd never vote for him, because I really dislike him and some of the stuff he's said and done, but I'm actually curious to see how he would handle things...

I can see why both Bernie and Trump might appeal to the same people.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It does make sense, as a some of Sanders supporters are republicans looking to end corruption.

I have sure seen an awful lot of sanders supporters saying they would vote green or republican if HRC get the nomination.

Jill Stein is my second, if Sanders does not make the nomination Green party gets my vote.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Have to say..... I kinda like the sentiment.

# the TPTB! Go America!

At the very least you can expose what a sham it all is!
edit on 22-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I assume many Sanders supporters are preparing for a major loss soon.

I can't wait for the "reasons" to start circulating and go viral.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
People need to understand, they're not going to let anyone into office who isn't going to do their bidding, they'll make them commit "suicide" or have an "accident" before that ever happens. They've already won, they have the money to put whoever they want into office, and whoever gets there is guaranteed to be a puppet with strings attached to them.

This whole "Bernie vs Trump", "Clinton vs Bernie" or whatever the case may be is getting old. You'd think people would have learned by now, nothing is going to change no matter who is in office, so voting is pointless. Yet we have so many here on a site that promotes denying ignorance rooting for one or the other. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it is still ignorance in my opinion.
edit on 2/22/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With DWS chair of the DNC, we see the problems continuing, but everything is not doom and gloom.

After Super Tuesday, 19 states are expected to lean heavily Sanders while only 5 for Clinton. There are bound to be some surprises no doubt, but that is huge Sanders' home court advantage. The election will be won in the remaining 11 toss-up states.

sourve

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I assume many Sanders supporters are preparing for a major loss soon.

I can't wait for the "reasons" to start circulating and go viral.

The expectation is that Super Tuesday in the south and the bible belt will be a bloodbath against Bernie. Both areas are deeply ingrained towards Clinton. Clinton also has a stranglehold on the super delegates. She's currently whipping Bernie by about 430 delegates in the contests already fought. She can't win outright on Super Tuesday, but she can come damn close.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I couldn't think of a more dishonest and corrupt candidate than Hillary. And that's saying something since every politician is corrupt and a liar. I'm no Dem, but I'd quit the party if she got nominated.

Get your form to switch parties now.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sounds like standard operating procedure for Bernie Bros. Let's do everything we possibly can to screw over gays, minorities, immigrants and Muslims, if our pipe dream candidate doesn't get nominated.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Sounds like standard operating procedure for Bernie Bros. Let's do everything we possibly can to screw over gays, minorities, immigrants and Muslims, if our pipe dream candidate doesn't get nominated.

Maybe they are sick of how corrupt US politics are?

Voteing for Hillary is not going to change anything or solve anything?

May aswell burn the house down with Trump.

Not that it matters Bernie or Trump if president would be powerless anyway but it at least exposes how #ed up DC is.

Its simply frustration and voteing for the same old career politicians is not a viable option.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If it came to a pick between Trump or Sanders ....

The globalists and big-bank Walstreet types would easily, HANDS DOWN pick ...

Trump.

Yep, they'd pick someone rich as hell like themselves rather than Bernie.

If the "powers that be" and the Goldman Sachs types start seeing it's either going to be Bernie or Trump, they'll throw their weight behind Trump.

And that folks, you can take to the bank.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Honestly your response is so typically Clinton, I say to you why do Sanders supporters have any obligations to Hillary Clinton?

If a republican voter decides to back Sanders for his ideals, why would they vote HRC if she is nominated?

Myself I never dreamed I would consider the big D, only for Sanders did I consider it.

Why vote for Hillary's "no we can't" ???

I should probably call you a Hillary hoe, but you know I won't, not even after your Bernie Bro slur!

Just say no to hillary!

She hates being told no!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Come on Bernie supporters... really? Have you already forgotten that Sarah Palin was up there endorsing Trump a month back? Shouldn't that give you just a wee bit of pause... among the million other things about Trump that are diametrically opposed to what Bernie is advocating. Just because they are both lumped together by the media as "outsider" candidates doesn't mean they have a thing to do with each other... as if Trump would do a thing to curtail the control the wealthy corporatocracy. The dude is an admitted corrupter and participated in buying the favor of politicians. Gross.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join