It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 7 years apart & still the same OBJECT? In the S.O.H.O images. What is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
EndOfDays77, thanks for adding your data to the OP
Here is something I also found to be interesting...

edit on 3/2/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Also how does a peice of debris similar in shape, size and type keep showing up?

On S.O.H.O?
edit on 3/2/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Also how does a peice of debris similar in shape, size and type keep showing up?

On S.O.H.O?

Please read my posts. The shape is dictated by the shape of the optics. Try defocusing a star with a catadioptric sometime and see what happens. The shape doesn't tell you anything about the shape of the debris, it's just a point like light source so close to the telescope that it's out of focus. The size only tells you how out of focus it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

ngchunter, what is your input on the first image posted on this page at top? Thanks in advance...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's the same thing, out of focus debris. It's rotating rapidly as it transits, and once per rotation it produces a brief bright period which is recorded as a "circle" from the point-like debris being out of focus.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fair enough explanation. Still odd a sphere

makes a hex shape from rotation... Perhaps the current "explanations" are a sensitive requirement. And so will keep in mind ngchunter.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 3/3/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What do you mean a "sensitive requirement?" Can you elaborate please? The shape is a function of the optics, that's why it always looks like a circle with a hole in it when debris passes through the field of view.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's the latest SOHO image of Planet X. There's not too much you can do when adjusting these images, but on this occasion the invert has brought out the finer debris field more, which is seen as green bits in the image. The small handful of orbitals are also becoming slightly more defined now as well..

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's not "planet X," it's a random cosmic ray strike on the CCD.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's not "planet X," it's a random cosmic ray strike on the CCD.

It's not worth it...trust me.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Here's the latest SOHO image of Planet X.

And you know this how?

Did NASA tell you this, or was this just you saying it as though it's a fact?

There's not too much you can do when adjusting these images, but on this occasion the invert has brought out the finer debris field more, which is seen as green bits in the image.

And who exactly told you that what your seeing is a debris field of Planet X?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And you know this how?

Did NASA tell you this, or was this just you saying it as though it's a fact?

There's not too much you can do when adjusting these images, but on this occasion the invert has brought out the finer debris field more, which is seen as green bits in the image.

And who exactly told you that what your seeing is a debris field of Planet X?

Hello (again and again)..

You're being willfully ignorant as you know full well I have been documenting my photo undebatable photo research of Planet X in this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com... Typically it has been a 95% troll rate as is always the case in Planet X threads.

Might I add that no one has come close to debunking what I have observed for two years, I'm not suprized as I have conclusively proven that the SOHO images, the ISS, Hubble, South Pole IR scope and My own taken on Earth are all one and the same-that being PX and its moons.

So yes that's how! I know I've taken over 4000 pics of the sun in the last year subsequently observing objects for hundreds of hours, adding to this my viewing of the thousands of SOHO images, other independent images, so again this is how I know!! You will be hard pressed to find anyone else with these credentials that's why I am here enlightening ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You haven't proven anything, you posted a bunch of random pictures of normal things that you don't understand. Your latest picture shows a fairly common high energy cosmic ray strike on the SOHO detector, not a planet.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

But planet X, if it exists, if far out beyond Pluto

The only thing we can say with absolute certainty is that that is NOT planet X !!!

It is also probably not a troop of space unicorns. But on that score we can be less sure ....

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Great post OP! I'll drop back in and explain exactly what you're seeing-it's a particular persona of Planet X btw.

How is it that a massive planet or brown dwarf can be near the sun and not have observable gravitational effects on the orbits of Mercury and Venus.
edit on 3-4-2016 by MysticSoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticSoldier

Great post OP! I'll drop back in and explain exactly what you're seeing-it's a particular persona of Planet X btw.

How is it that a massive planet or brown dwarf can be in the inner solar system near the sun and not have observable gravitational effects on the orbits of Mercury and Venus.

It's quite easy. I'll explain how with a few easy steps.

Step 1. Hold your hands near you head, palms facing out.

Step 2. Wiggle fingers.

Step 3. Say "Nibiru" slowly with rising and falling pitch of your voice (like a ghost).

Congratulations! You have successfully interpreted what Nibiru is.

One virtual cookie for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticSoldier

How is it that a massive planet or brown dwarf can be near the sun and not have observable gravitational effects on the orbits of Mercury and Venus.

Exactly...

Not exactly something that we wouldn't notice.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You're being willfully ignorant as you know full well I have been documenting my photo undebatable photo research of Planet X in this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com... Typically it has been a 95% troll rate as is always the case in Planet X threads.

No you mean you have been posting pics of clouds and cosmic ray strikes as your proof, and yet it has proven nothing.

You do see the member with the ISS avatar, he knows more about what your seeing than you do...you should listen to him.

So now I am trolling your threads about a fictional planet that nobody can see but you, and a handful of tinfoil hat wearing internet buddies that post to facebook. Now that's funny.

Might I add that no one has come close to debunking what I have observed for two years, I'm not suprized as I have conclusively proven that the SOHO images, the ISS, Hubble, South Pole IR scope and My own taken on Earth are all one and the same-that being PX and its moons.

Yes everybody who has seen it and commented on them have.

You have conclusivey proven what?

1. That you have no clue what your looking at.
2. you take pictures and try and pass them off as something that doesn't exist.
3. you have no clue as to what your looking at.

If you ask me I could say all three, but I'm really leaning heavy on 1 and 3.

You say you have a picture from Hubble that shows PX...care to post that one here as I don't care to revisit those threads to search for it.

Never mind found this as it is supposed to be from Hubble...

Better yet how about you look through Hubbles pictures and point out where PX and it's moons are seen...better yet just show us which one is PX, because you said it has them so it should be easy to spot for your trained planetary eye.

hubblesite.org...

I will patiently wait your answer.

So yes that's how! I know I've taken over 4000 pics of the sun in the last year subsequently observing objects for hundreds of hours, adding to this my viewing of the thousands of SOHO images, other independent images, so again this is how I know!! You will be hard pressed to find anyone else with these credentials that's why I am here enlightening ATS.

I want to address the sentence in bold first...

I would be hard pressed to find anyone else with these credentials...and exactly what would those credentials be?

And the only one your enlightening are the one's who are new to the BS but find rather quickly the error of their ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Also, if you know anything at all about the amateur astronomers, you'd wonder how it could escape their notice while they are systematically searching the skies for any new discoveries. Hundreds new comets and asteroids are discovered by them every year, but a planet or a brown dwarf in our own Solar System is a no-show.

Have a look at the table on the right side of this site: minorplanetcenter.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Were there any possible gravitational effects from this?

1 wonders...

edit on 4/4/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join