It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 7 years apart & still the same OBJECT? In the S.O.H.O images. What is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Sounds like a plausible observation
Still however does that account for the transparency of the object showing stars or planets behind it?

Enlarged view

edit on 2/22/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My opinion is that it is the Sphere Being Alliance that Corey Goode has been talking about for the last few years. He states that Spheres in varying sizes from the size of our moon Luna to Neptune/Jupiter had entered our solar system in numbers which increased over the past few years into the hundreds. Could this be images of those we see in lasco dipping in range to gather energy or plasma from our star? I guess we will find out eventually.....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You may have discovered Phage's home planet.

Doom on!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

One would imagine any objects with the size or mass of Neptune or Jupiter entering into our solar system would cause rather an uproar regarding the celestial mechanics.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It's a heavily out of focus point-like object, meaning it must be close to the spacecraft. The spacecraft is at "infinity focus" to focus on the stars, the sun, the planets, etc. Anything within a few tens or hundreds of meters will therefore be out of focus in the coronagraph. That also means it will be transparent, stars will appear "through" it. The fact that it is out of focus means that it takes on the shape of the optics, a circle with a hole in the middle. The hole in the middle is due to the occulter placed in front of the telescope which blocks out the sun and allows it to be a coronagraph.

In short, it's a small, close object which is heavily out of focus and streaks as it moves around relative to the telescope. In other words, random debris. It's not the first time this has been seen, and you can dig through the list of debris events to find previous examples of this.

"20-Feb-2003 23:42 C3 Large bright highly irregular
curved pattern in S with similar
(reflected?) pattern in N; almost
circular 'bodies' with tapered
'tails', partly in focus, part out."

ftp: //lasco6.nascom.nasa.gov/pub/lasco/status/LASCO_Debris_Li​st

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 22-2-2016 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Your logical explanation makes sense ngchunter
It is however odd that the same size as you have described "debris" is observed, throughout the years... a reply to: ngchunter

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's not the same size, and the size is a function of how out-of-focus it is and how close to the telescope it is, not the debris' physical size. In any case, it's not exactly the same size. One is slightly larger than the other, therefore one is closer to the telescope than the other.
h.dropcanvas.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Google-searching the first image in the OP lead me to this:

Caused by a dust particle floating by the camera during 17s exposure.

twitter.com...

It's notable that the round thing doesn't appear like any kind of object or especially a planet. I'm at a loss as to why the UFO/Nibiru believers would think it does.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The satellites are not stationary. When they move there is readjustment of the cameras. It almost appears to be the size of the solar disk which is blocked in the center. It would also leave a streak like artifact when readjusted like that. I read that on some science site about their realignment due to being they are not stationary.

Of course I could have been up too many days reading that too!

edit on 23/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Great post OP! I'll drop back in and explain exactly what you're seeing-it's a particular persona of Planet X btw.

There will be a lot of photos coming, but I have it proven that the object/s imaged from SOHO, Hubble,ISS, South Pole IR scope and my own images and observations over a year, are all one and the same.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You photographed a speck of dust that was in front of SOHO?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok My opinion on the Op Soho image? Is that it depicts Px. What we are looking at is a solid orb within an orb of charged dust and particles. There is also a bow wave and after inverting the image I can see a larger bodied debris field in the mid and fore ground. This is a somewhat unusual appearance of PX as seen from Soho but has occurred like this a few times before (SOHO PX archive bottom of the page).

This object in the Op image is also displaying a trail of finer debris it seems, which you can see shows its directional path. What I would like to draw attention to mostly, is the pairings of what I have termed 'tail objects' there are what appeare to be two symmetrical marks, what they actually are, are a small bow wave trail either side of an object in the center, which is an orb. I would like to present the case below highlighting that this orbiting debris is in all said photos and has also been documented in my own photo research of Planet X (thread bottom of the page).

Invert:

Here's a Zoom in of the South Pole IR scope for a comparison to the Op image. What I have also noted in my own observations of the skies, is that the main object has shown many traits enhancing the charged orb of fine dust. Many times it has formed an aura over the solid dot which is the core of PX.

Here's a render of what is usually being seen from the Soho camera:

Here's an example of a 'tail object' as seen and captured on Earth:

Original:

Here's an image of the main object (which has been at the two o'clock position for almost two years) also with two orbitals forming a diagonal line:

Here's PX (as seen from the ISS camera) along with its debris field of 'tail objects' this was the latest image of what were continuous captures of this object, atm it seems the camera has been redirected, as I have not been able to locate this. Please yet again note the 'tail objects', they are a prominent fixture in all images:

Invert:

South Pole IR scope image, again same theme of what appear to be 'tail objects':

Original:

Hubble scope image "allegedly" of PX, again I can pick out 'tail objects':

Here's My thread containing photos and documentation of sightings of PX since April 2015. The other link contains an archive of PX as seen from the Soho cameras:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

edit on 27-2-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hehehe, you nailed it! Good sleuthing!

If someone blindfolded you and put your hand in a sack and you felt something like sausage, would you go around swearing it was sausage?

The reason why it appears different from all your Planet X photos is because it is different, although both are related in that we still have yet to figure out how to make flawlessly perfect cameras.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This explanation is quite simple. the rod holding the solar sun 'block' circle refracted light into the CMOS censor during a SOHO thermal maneuver. (it does these all the time). rotates itself, so the sun's heat doesn't build up on one side.

Or when it does a non-lock, and the 'sun block' is seen, and light from the sun may be blocked no longer, even if it's off lock by a few mm, it can cause a leak of bright light (which is probably what this is). losing lock is rare, but has happened.

SOHO also has a 'SOHO attitude recovery maneuver' if it goes off 'lock', and does the following checks, and responses:
SOHO Attitude Recovery Maneuver

Nothing interesting really. I was expecting to see a fleet of ships. damn.

SDO does this too.
edit on 2/27/2016 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Ok My opinion on the Op Soho image? Is that it depicts Px.

Sorry, but it looks nothing like any planet that has been visible in SOHO's field of view. If you can't deferrentiate between a clearly obvious image articaft and real space bodies, then god help you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How the hell can a planet be sitting in the same position next to the sun for 2 years?
And obvious clouds are now planet x and debris field?
I really hope you're trolling, if not it's delusional and actually pretty sad

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

How the hell can a planet be sitting in the same position next to the sun for 2 years?
And obvious clouds are now planet x and debris field?
I really hope you're trolling, if not it's delusional and actually pretty sad

Indeed. The basics of astronomy and celestial mechanics are easily learnable via Internet articles or library books, and it's not hard to learn that all bodies in the Solar System obey the said celestial mechanics and move in predictable ways.

Planets don't just suddenly appear in the daytime sky visible to the naked eye. If one were to be on a collision course with us, it would have been visible in backyard telescopes for months or maybe even years prior to impact.

I'm afraid Nibiru / Planet X believers are only chasing the clouds (literally) and doing a disservice to all the amateur and professional astronomers out there.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Your opinion is founded on ignorance and is false.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very good I get accused of trolling by a handful of trolls above LMAO!

Don't see any proof from you so called experts? just ignorant comments. conversely I have provided unique insights and repetitive consistent proof over the coarse of time, the material I have provided has never been debunked on ATS! all I get is abuse and censorship,says a lot to those perceptive enough btw keep going! my determination far outweighs your narcissism and deceit.

I'm afraid to say the evidence says otherwise Guys, I have had my hypothesis proven time and again in the thread linked above, a years worth of images and documentation says you all don't know what you're talking about!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Very good I get accused of trolling by a handful of trolls above LMAO!

Don't see any proof from you so called experts? just ignorant comments. conversely I have provided unique insights and repetitive consistent proof over the coarse of time, the material I have provided has never been debunked on ATS! all I get is abuse and censorship,says a lot to those perceptive enough btw keep going! my determination far outweighs your narcissism and deceit.

I'm afraid to say the evidence says otherwise Guys, I have had my hypothesis proven time and again in the thread linked above, a years worth of images and documentation says you all don't know what you're talking about!

Now you're just flat out telling lies.

Every single one of your pictures has been explained. You even took a picture from ISS that showed a reflection to push your point.

There is absolutely no evidence to your claims.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join