It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

Name him and admit defeat coward...
To do so destroys your lie...
The blood of the martyrs demands it...
Admit your sin and seek forgiveness...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Full Definition of apostle

1:  one sent on a mission: asa :  one of an authoritative New Testament group sent out to preach the gospel and made up especially of Christ's 12 original disciples and Paulb :  the first prominent Christian missionary to a region or group

2a :  a person who initiates a great moral reform or who first advocates an important belief or systemb :  an ardent supporter : adherent

3:  the highest ecclesiastical official in some church organizations

Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. And let's not forget Paul and the others sent forth by Jesus himself...
According to the definition above many more are truly Apostles they just are not held in the same regulard as the original 12..
www.merriam-webster.com...

Joseph Smith used the term apostle too,.

Too bad the bible says 12,12 and only 12 read the op again. The vision of new Jerusalem.

12 tribes, 12 Apostles. It wasn't a coincidence that number has a deep meaning it represents governmental perfection to the Jews.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hey Barzini...
can you name the great sinner that persecuted Christ and was witness to the murder of the first Martyr. Who Jesus then used as an example of his love and forgiveness and did blind him and speak to him and cause him to do his will?
The same individual whom had his sight restored by Christ and did spread the good news of Christ who became a Saint oh ya Jesus sent him personally so was an Apostle and who also died for him and became a Martyr...
Can you name this person Barzini?

Name him

edit on 27-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Name him and admit defeat coward...
To do so destroys your lie...
The blood of the martyrs demands it...
Admit your sin and seek forgiveness...

Look at this person who is full of contempt and anger.

This is what Ghandi meant when he said:

I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians.

Perfect example. Scrutinize scripture and their true colors show.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Name him

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Like a definition an individual from history can have different opposing definitions depending on how one interprets the evidence of history and pieces the puzzle pieces together.

To recognize one person historical interpretation does NOT mean all other interpretations become void or lies. Since none of us where there all any of us can do is look at the evidence and interpret using our own limited logic and reasoning drawing upon our own experiences and what evidence is presented before us.

One can answer in a positive to a definition without believing said definition, all they are doing is recognizing who that definition, erroneous or not, is intended to belong to. It is, however, not giving that definition any support or strengthening it';s truth in anyway. Is merely recognition of another person's viewpoint. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ya that's what I thought...
You are not a man...
You are a liar and a coward...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Are you denying Paul is a Saint and Martyr?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm denying that past events are interpreted proper by you, yes. He may be viewed as a saint and a martyr, but I do not believe he is deserving of such titles, whether owned or not according to the New Testament.

History is filled with lots of uncertainties, chaos and conflict. What we get is often proven to not be what it seems, and often there are conflicting stories and evidence. Constantly history is being rewritten.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Your opinion does not count the church has already granted him the titles so that means I'm right you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No it doesn't. Unless I believe the church is incapable of error and never makes mistakes, and is immune to corruption as well as being tricked, conned or fooled.

As I do not put the church upon a pedestal, and history is filled with the church being prone to all those things. My opinion stands as firm and as strong as yours.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Pffft
Until they change thier stance I will remain right and you will remain wrong...
Stop deflecting for the coward...
edit on 27-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ....

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Name calling, really? Not very Christ like imo. No class.

You think that there are 70+ Apostles, why don't you stop deflecting and show me in scripture 70+ Apostles.

It's a bs lie and you know it.

If you actually believe that, even though it's not in the bible, we are finished here.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hey Barzini...
can you name the great sinner that persecuted Christ and was witness to the murder of the first Martyr. Who Jesus then used as an example of his love and forgiveness and did blind him and speak to him and cause him to do his will?
The same individual whom had his sight restored by Christ and did spread the good news of Christ who became a Saint oh ya Jesus sent him personally so was an Apostle and who also died for him and became a Martyr...

Name him
edit on 27-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hey Barzini...

Name him

I would have been happy to if you weren't so rude and acting ignorant. I've nothing to say to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I think your opinion counts and I'm giving you stars.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Name him and be done with your lie...
it was ignorant of you to claim he was a false prophet and to take pride in playing a game while you attempt to destroy people's faith...
That's what it's all about for you is stars huh?
That's pathetic...
edit on 27-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Jesus talks with John in Revelation. He has him address by letter the individual churches never naming Paul or the fact that there is a 13th Apostle. He talks about people lying about being Apostles but never says "Except Paul". He has every chance and reason to but doesn't, and The Vision of New Jerusalem is pretty 12 heavy, why do you think that is?

If you find anything I have said illogical it's on you. I think the message is clear. Jesus doesn't acknowledge Paul because he never spoke to him. Paul is a classic wolf in sheep's clothing. And a Pharisee. Of Benjamin too, how much more obvious could it be?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Name him and be done with your lie...
it was ignorant of you to claim he was a false prophet and to take pride in playing a game while you attempt to destroy people's faith...
That's what it's all about for you is stars huh?
That's pathetic...

Look at how this so called christian is obssessing about it. That means she knows she is wrong but wont admit it even to herself.

And this type of harassment is so typical of followers of the false prophet Saul. No humility just pride, anger, lies and or lack of logical thinking.

I blame Saul. It's not her fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join