It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheivae project # Disclosure about VGR, Curiosity and Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vikttsp

Thank you for clarifying. I've read so many undefined acronyms on ATS just today. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just not keeping up on my acronyms, or if people have given up defining acronyms before using them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vikttsp

One of my contacts (ufosightingsdaily) send to me this picture of an object on mars :

The OBJECT has one side in shadow and the supposed shadow on the ground positions don't MATCH, its a rock closer to the camera also I am from Planet ZOG prove me wrong. Just because a stranger makes a claim it doesn't make true.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hello, I talked about this photo because Scott posted it himself on his website, I saw this picture for the first time when he made this article, I do not know what to think.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

They used Curiosity to retrieve the signal. The launch, in 2012, was a success and the rover was sent to the signal and the discovery was incredible…The signal came from a probe. It contained sounds and images. The probe contained a disc. This disc was a response to the message of Voyager, in 1977. The first extraterrestrial contact in history of mankind

Link

So how did curiosity retrieve this disk and read it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I wanted to tell you I'll have new informations and new files very soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello everybody !

The new video is online :

The Sheivae project - Video 2

If you have any questions, I'm here.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Vikttsp because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by Vikttsp because: Youtube problem

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Your right BS has no place here at ATS.

Good call.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So how exactly did the rover obtain these recordings when it has no way to grab something, it has no microphone to record something and it has no way to replay something that is picked up by the rover?

In fact here are the tools the Opportunity rover had on it...

Opportunity is equipped with a powerful set of tools to study a diverse collection of rocks and soils that may hold clues to past water activity on Mars. These tools include multiple cameras: a panoramic camera (Pancam), as well as a navigational camera (Navcam), and a microscopic imager (MI) which obtains close-up, high-resolution images of rocks and soils. There are also several instruments for analyzing composition and mineralogy: a miniature thermal emission spectrometer (Mini-TES), a Mossbauer spectrometer (MIMOS II) which provides unique information about iron-bearing minerals, and an alpha particle x-ray spectrometer (APXS) which tells us the chemical makeup of individual rocks and soils. Finally, the rovers are equipped with a “rock abrasion tool” (RAT) which exposes fresh material beneath the dust and weathered rinds that typically coat martian rocks.

science.nasa.gov...

I find it a bit hard to believe that a Mars rover that has no way to record audio was able to decipher alien technology and replay a recording without the tools to do so...how exactly did that work?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ufo experts

Who are these UFO experts you have consulted with?

And when did Curiosity gain the ability to record anything audio without a microphone?

When did it gain the ability to decipher alien technology that could be sent back to Earth?

You see those two questions should be answered before this tall tale can proceed, because until those things are shown to be able to happen the tale of which you present could not happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If you have any questions, I'm here.

Hopefully you can answer the two simple questions I asked...I will patiently be waiting your answer's.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not to try to answer for OP, but it does appear you are working on the assumption that NASA is transparent and honest with the general public....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Not to try to answer for OP, but it does appear you are working on the assumption that NASA is transparent and honest with the general public....

So what exactly is it that makes you think they aren't?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Hello !

I understand your reaction about the record, but like he say " Signals ", about opportunity, maybe Nasa hid things, I'm just a " reporter ", I put online what I have and what I receive.

About the audio file extracted from the probe, the file was like that when the rover extracted him, he wasn't decrypted, the mathemathics message was like that, juste like that. The conclusion about the prime numbers just make sense : When you listen the file, you hear a sequence of numbers, with the ' bips ', you know what I mean ? Maybe I'm not clear, so tell me.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Do you have more informations or files?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join