It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, here is my past and what I want to do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello all ! =)

First of all, I have been following ATS since many years, promoted it mouth to mouth (by kissing people
yes) and always had great info from this community. I deny ignorance, sometimes stay ignorant as I have (we always have) personal issues, but I deny it whenever I have the chance.

Here are some random facts about me and my past:

-28 years old. Turned 28 on Jan 7th.
-Saw things floating in the air when I was a kid.
-Figured out how to read and write when I was peeing and trying to read bleach and soap brand names in the bathroom at 5 I think
-Played with fire and electricity a lot when I was a kid. Did lots of experiments at home. Electricuted a lot.
-Wanted to be an F1 racer. Made my family took me to a go kart race track. A crash happened and an ambulance came. Father changed his opinion.
-Did theatre when I was a kid.
-Started to play keys and my fathers electric guitar when I was 2 or 3. Now I play very well yes, and I sing too. Record my own stuff since 15.
-Always being judged at schools, I was the "weird&cool" one. I thought It was a very bad thing, now I realize actually it was the best thing.
-Diagnosed as bipolar in 2012. Given very wrong medication which almost ended my life with an accidental overdose.
-Visited by a spirit or an ailen in 2008 in the middle of the morning while I was wide awake. Screamed and ran out of the house rather than trying to communicate... What a waste.
-Worked in advertising field and did probably more than 30 million dollar budget work in total. I hate being in the office and the people there, quit that job.
-Never finished a degree. I lied when I became a head of marketing to a famous social gaming company. Still studying outside, its my fourth college.
-Took acting lessons from Adrian Hough for 2 years. Had a very famous agent then I collapsed and had an attack. Lost and ruined every connection I have almost to the acting scene. (2012 bipolar attack)
-Got a trophy in a countrywide go-kart tournament by becoming third. Fulfilled my dreams of becoming a race driver. (Have been racing since I am a kid on tracks.)
-A Gaming and a PC geek. Wrote online for 8 years and was on TV for 2 episodes on a Live gaming show; reviewed some games there then I moved to a different country which was planned before. I guess I was going to stay on that programme as a presenter...
Life.
-Have 2 fresh water aquariums with some live plants. I love schooling fishes.
-I have lost 3 years since 2012. Just getting on track. I gained 40 kg in 1 year and then lost it.
-Got kidnapped once by drug dealers and managed to escape, scary story.
-Somehow met some agents in my life, I still know them, good friends with them but I don't ask them any questions.
-I believe this life is a training, we were up there before and will go up again. I am trying to make the best out of this.
-Heavy smoker.
-Know some wing-tsun, jiu juitsu, a little bit wrestling.
-Windsurfing since 12 but that kidnapping damaged my knee and I only jump a little and teach my friends now. I was actively surfing in winter as well.
-Can do some accents in English.

Thats it for now =) Hi again =)

Oh I forgot about the part which is "what I want to do." . I want to be a very successful actor =)
edit on 22-2-2016 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi! Thank you for sharing. Maybe one day you will tell us more about your visitation with a spirit or alien.
Enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you =)

Surely I will

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Welcome back Belk. We've some of the same past. Windsurfing and electrical experiments
I'm curious about the 'kidnapping by a drug dealer'. I'm sure you will have an outstanding thread on that

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Welcome! It sounds like you've got some stories; that's good.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Very interesting intro! Hello and welcome! I used to be in a theatrical group many years ago. Hope you make a thread on some of your life experiences like seeing an alien and about your music.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great, just what we need here: another off-hinge kook...

Welcome aboard, you'll fit right in.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Its a great story. I will write about it very soon =) Thanks for the welcoming.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Haha thanks =))

link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sure, the alien thing will be up soon; and I will share my music as well

Thank you

link   
a reply to: JCJTTWTJS