It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being assasinated by a foreign government agency (this is not a troll)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Get a knife and perform a self sircuncition, that may take some heat from the Jews

Other than that don't waste your time here and go enjoy the little life you got

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Your brother sounds like a real tool.

If they were "assassinating you" then you wouldn't be here posting on ATS, you'd be 6 feet under already.

That's the good news.

The bad news is, "it's not paranoia if they really are following you".

I would suggest relocate, change identity, etc. Then come back and post and give us updates.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: ThisisSerious1

Wait, wait, wait,

So let me get this straight, Jewish people injected you with some deadly chemical, because of your (sex tape) and #ty brother (who happens to be a cop) and because of your pro nazi rhetoric veiled in conspiracy.

Alrighty then

Have you considered buying fallout 4?
I understand how this sounds but I swear it truly is happening to me... my parents are in danger as well

You have no idea how these people operate.. I never thought I would die over words either but this is the Gods to honest truth.

link   

This is the third and final time i'm going to ask you these questions.

Who injected you? Where did this incident take place? Where on your body was the injection administered?

You're going to find ATS to be a little different from the other places you posted this story.

The questions I asked are the simplest to answer. No theories, no reasons, nothing. Just asking about facts.

I suggest you address them.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I'm just not understanding why it always has to be the Jewish people, seems to me there is some kind of "Hate Jewish people" agenda. I mean in my opinion he is one of the two things he claims not to be. Even still you could make the case.
edit on 21-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So you're being killed by a foreign government because 10 years ago you made a sex tape which you destroyed of a Jewish girl, said that Hitler wasn't really that bad and that Tu Pac was killed to make money off his records.. what an anticlimax....no spaceships, no Yetis no even the CIA.... I think the only truth here is that he's an online gamer who spends way too much time alone.
edit on PM7Sun20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Be patient, Dj..he's got other sites to string along

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I do not know if you recognize, an administrator here on ATS has asked you pertinent questions and I would answer them if I wanted to keep this discussion going, or truly seek the help and opinions of the membership here.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It sounds like u and someone I know going through similar issues. I'm trying to think how best to say this.

I think people in the us are being targeted who don't have reality on lock down. You can be made to feel u have no way out. There is no one to trust and no one can save you but it's not true.

Here is my advice having already been close to a similar situation.. Focus on people u love. Do not overreact .. If u were to be killed u would be. If it's foreign agents they are looking for American terrorists to set off.. Don't play into that hand.

Focus on getting sleep and find ways to relieve stress. Don't do anything rash.

I'll tell u personally how I feel u are telling the truth and why I know if u ever want to pm me . Not that those messages can be considered actually private but I feel more comfortable that way.

Chill it out focus on ways you can love others and help out

Be good now

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Idont know anything

But in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I learned that the god of Jews spare Moses son in exchange of some foreskin, I bet modern Jews would be willing to cut this guy some slack if he is so desperate to cut a chunk of his penis to prove it

Only trying to be helpful

Come on a life is on the line here people, he need some help...
edit on 21-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sorry if I have hard time believing this, but lots of people feel the same way about the moustache guy...... Heck even I do. I dont condone his actions but I clearly see the same kind of destabilization tactic by the US elite back then as they are still doing.

But noone has ever threatened me or mine??

Its pretty common knowledge that the media industry is controlled by the star of david, heck some of your favourite actors and actresses is even jewish without you knowing it. And jews taking good care of each other makes them an easy target for hatred but in the extreme cases also makes them dangerous. Just look at the story behind the Munich film....

But its not jews that are dangerous... Its the zionists. Those psychos are even more kneedeep in the rambling scriptures of ancient times than moderate everyday jews are.
The difference is.... Jews dont go out and proclaime themselves martyrs everyday or talk about how in danger they are. Zionists does that.... Both to other jews but also to the public. They sound like a broken record and they take judaism hostage with their ill thoughts.
Problem is.... Since zionism is in control, and they still take care of their own, you'll find that the entertainment industry is a mixed pool of zionists and ordinary jews just trying to get by. They live by the favors the zionists grant them..... I wonder how low they would stoop to pay back those favors.

Just look how Israel is sucking up to Oscar winners with free trips etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You're in the process now of being killed?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
You're in the process now of being killed?

Those foreign government agencies are taking an awful big chance of him spilling the beans before they finish their delayed-assassination.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh of course the Jews. They spend their time killing rappers and random people who have made sex tapes with Jewish girls. And they do it in the stupidest way possible. Who needs to fake and accident or mugging gone wrong and kill you right away, instead they inject you with something that makes your face numb so you can go all over exposing them. This is beyond silly and kind of offensive.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You need to make it known to the concerned parties that you DESTROYED the sex tape , if in fact you did. That alone might make someone hunt you down.

Blaming things on others isn't helping...it's a communication thing. Let them know that you didn't communicate the facts well and then spell it out clearly that you are not a threat, etc.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

That's what I'm saying like the Jews seriously smh

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Fear mongering… posts on as many alternate sites as possible that he's being murdered forrr, wait for it… being on alternate sites.

Not a shred of proof, vague references to 'surveillance' by 'powerful agencies', 'injecting' him with some poison or other for watching 'videos' and saying really 'stupid s***.'

Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's always fascinating to watch how so many topics, from the serious to the ridiculous spin off into some elaborate Jewish/Zionist conspiracy here.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let's see the Jew sex tape. Best to expose everything...for safety.
edit on 21-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess sex tapes really do make you famous, I'll get right on that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join