It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being assasinated by a foreign government agency (this is not a troll)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisisSerious1

Who were these powerful people you were filmed speaking with and what were you speaking about? Circumstances and details, please.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You'd obviously need to keep the murder angle low key with the doctor. It could be done without issue if you don't come off as a raving lunatic. Make up some bullschmit about you being at a club and you were poked by something and now are feeling ill as a result. The doctor could at the very least run a toxicology test and see if your dying from something like Polonium poisoning or some other crazy thing. You'll never know if you don't go.

link   

originally posted by: ThisisSerious1
tell me what you want to know.

*sigh*

Just show your cards or move on. Tag-along teases are not welcome here.

edit on 21-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well the obvious for starters... How do you know you were injected?

By who?

What did you say about those someone that would make the care?

What did you find out about them?

You say you are 25, then you mention "because of stuff you did a decade ago".
Why would anyone care what a 15-year old would have to say about new world order etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I did.

Who injected you? Where did this incident take place? Where on your body was the injection administered?

Answer those please rather than posting the same answers you gave on the 2 other forums I read your posts on.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So... where is this alleged video.. can you post it or direct us to where your evil siblings posted it. That may be a piece of evidence to convince people.
Without any proof this is just words.. we get thee type of treads regularly here..

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This gentleman has a 6 page thread on Godlike productions where he spins the same yarn, and is labelled an "attention whore".
He also fails to mention here his brother is a state trooper.

"I am not trolling nor am I crazy. I am a 25 year old american citizen who is being assassinated by a foreign government agency. I was set up by my state trooper brother and ex and they launched an investigation on me.. my brother would call and get me to say things about an extremely powerful group of people (the people that run the federal reserve, music industry, etc)"
edit on PM7Sun20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

I did.

Who injected you? Where did this incident take place? Where on your body was the injection administered?

Answer those please rather than posting the same answers you gave on the 2 other forums I read your posts on.

On Godlike productions there's a 6 pager where he simply repeats the same mantra and never answers a question, and never gives any more info than in the initial OP.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think I have found the video!

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So if he doesn't specifically and directly answer the questions already asked him here so far...we all ignore and report as hoax.
Agreed?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The slow method of assassination....

link   

Dude OP this is ATS not those other places we hear this kind of thing regularly, but it requires proof or atleast some evidence otherwise you will be dismissed and possibly removed, there are some very suspect things - the injection for starters, the illusive video, the fact that you haven't posted or responded to these questions, and you may think having flooded the interwebs with this story would garner credibility, but having just met you it can be looked at either way. Furthermore if you cannot or will not address the questions regarding the video and who injected you and the circumstances surrounding it. Then you are in fact mentally ill or a troll
edit on 21-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

link   
RANT ON GODLIKE Here's his first offering to the world.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So if he doesn't specifically and directly answer the questions already asked him here so far...we all ignore and report as hoax.
Agreed?

Oh I count them as hoaxes as soon as someone posts an outrageous claim with no attempt at a follow-up. These things should be handled in the first post. The only reason not to is to hoax around and gawk at all us gullible conspiracy nuts.

link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
I think I have found the video!

youtu.be...

That kid is gonna wind up in the papers on day, in relations to a killing spree at some random place.... :/

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

There's no video, he states his state trooper brother would ring him up and make him say things over the phone while he taped !!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who were these powerful people you were filmed speaking with and what were you speaking about? Circumstances and details, please.
# it here we go..

Jews. I wasnt even hateful I just looked into EVERYTHING. I was recorded talking about everything from how i believe Jimmy Iovine had Tupac killed (google JDL Tupac.. the FBI even said he was being threatened by them) and then had Suge Knight put in jail and eventually got all the rights to Tupacs music. How I believe Jerry Heller had Eazy E killed. How they murdered JFK and his brothers. I named extremely powerful bankers and people in the entertainment industry. What really #ed me, and I don't know if I was right or wrong on this, but I looked into world war 2 and said Hitler wasn't as bad as people made him out to be, that Stalin was way worse and he was just trying to restore Germany from the treaty of Versailles and they deemed him a threat to global domination. Now I know some people will hate me for that and as hard as it is to believe I am NOT a nazi or radical I just became obsessed with these things. My brother is a state trooper and made me seem like I was a threat to these people, like I was an extreme radical when nothing could be further from the truth.

The reason I said I am paying for things from almost a decade ago is because my ex from back then is jewish, and her father thought I had a sex tape of her which I destroyed a long time ago but because of that and the fact he knew my beliefs they were a factor in this also.

If I was just a random guy that looked into these things I would probably be fine.. but my siblings and ex FUELED this fire and got me on these peoples radar. I truly have an evil brother and sisters and they painted me out to be a crazed terroristic nazi when I was just fasnicated with history and conspiracies.
edit on 21-2-2016 by ThisisSerious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

on these peoples radar.

Well once you're on their radar...that's pretty final.

Still no substantiate leads though huh. Just more 'poor me' posting. Well, enjoy your 15 minutes.

edit on 21-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That was underwhelming. I thought it might be a bit more complex than Jews.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait,

So let me get this straight, Jewish people injected you with some deadly chemical, because of your (sex tape) and #ty brother (who happens to be a cop) and because of your pro nazi rhetoric veiled in conspiracy.

Alrighty then

Have you considered buying fallout 4?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join