It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being assasinated by a foreign government agency (this is not a troll)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Before anyone else says it I HAVE posted this on other sites already.. Reddit, Godlike productions and 4chan.. I am trying to spread this to as many people so I don't die for nothing. I am not a troll and i am not mentally ill. I am a 25 year old american citizen who became obsessed with who was running the world.. the federal reserve, music industry, banking system etc

I have aspergers so I was completely engulfed in it, even looking into the truth behind things like world war 2 and watching stupid conspiracy videos thinking I was a lot more intelligent than I was.

My brother recorded me talking about a extremely powerful group of people, and put me on their radar. I didn't realize I was under investigation and would say really stupid #.

I was never a threat to ANYONE. I was an average guy a few months ago, I just went to the gym and spent most of my time online or playing video games. I kept to myself.

A few weeks ago I was injected with something by these people that has caused my face to go completely numb, my head feels like it is in a vice grip, and I wake up vomiting.

I went from an athletic 25 year old to barely having the energy to get out of bed.
I am not mentally ill and I am not a troll.. These people are getting away with killing me and it's going to look like I died of natural causes

You have no idea how surreal this is, to know a average 25 year old has been targeted by a group of elite killers because I have #ed up siblings.
I feel like I am in a nightmare. I'm so scared. I am such an embaressment to my parents. I feel terrible for my mother.. I really wasn't a bad person, I am basically an autistic guy that has been murdered because he didn't understand the severity of the things he was saying or getting himself into. It was like a game to me I never thought I would lose my life over these things.

I'm sorry I ever looked into this dumb #.. but I wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for my ex and brother. I'm paying for stupid things I have done almost a decade ago.

I wish I never met my ex, I wish I would have focused on things that actually matter. I wish I could have made my parents proud.
I am so scared and there is nothing I can do.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Glad to see you were able to post your thread. Good Luck.
Please delete your posts in any other threads here.
edit on 21-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And who are these "extremely powerful people" who are killing you?
If you don't tell us who, then if you do die, they will get away with it.
edit on PM7Sun20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A few weeks ago I was injected with something by these people that has caused my face to go completely numb, my head feels like it is in a vice grip, and I wake up vomiting.

Who injected you? Where did this incident take place? Where on your body was the injection administered?

Just for starters to get a better feel for your story.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisisSerious1

Two things you need to do.

1) Most importantly see a doctor maybe they'll know what's been done to you after some tests?

2)You may want to file a report with the authorities even if they think your loony as hell, because it will at least be on record.

ETA: Welcome to ATS since you posted in the introduction forum.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

'Sorry for you...there is something you can do. Get offline, get outside and walk, bike or jog to a lake, park, nature trail...anywhere.

You sound very much like you need to get away from this stuff. A couple weeks maybe? I wish you well. Seriously...

GET OFF THE NET and go OUTSIDE. For at least a week or so.....

Best Wishes....

MS

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think they use an injection that contains radioactive materials or something, go to the doctor and claim some immigrant stabbed you with something, and claim, that you feel worried, that it might have been contaminated somehow.
Maybe you can get answers..

I am just joking around...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Show us your video!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisisSerious1
I was never a threat to ANYONE. I was an average guy a few months ago, I just went to the gym and spent most of my time online or playing video games. I kept to myself.

Hi, welcome to ATS. this is the introduction thread, so really just a..as the title suggests, introduction...cant have every troll online coming here demanding they are jason bourne kinda thing, I am sure you understand.

So, you're a gamer? cool. PC or console peasant?

completely numb, my head feels like it is in a vice grip, and I wake up vomiting.

Yeah, I remember in my mid/late 20s, I started getting these terrible anxiety attacks. it felt like I was just sort of dying. anyhow, after a visit to the doc, which turned out to be kinda useless, I eventually figured it out and basically jsut changed my lifestyle..still get em now and then, but not as scary as they were before..now I know just to calm my mind and focus on other things.

I would recommend going to get a general physical done, make sure everything is in working order, and change lifestyle.

I am not mentally ill and I am not a troll..

mentally ill people rarely know that they are, most of them become super paranoids passing anxiety attacks off as part of the conspiracy..seriously, get yourself checked out and more importantly, stop freaking out, just change your lifestyle

You have no idea how surreal this is

man did you come to the wrong place to state that.

I'm sorry I ever looked into this dumb #.. but I wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for my ex and brother. I'm paying for stupid things I have done almost a decade ago.

Hey, at least you are now trying to find answers...imagine being that 16 year old girl who committed suicide in 2011 because she was soo convinced that Nibiru was coming in 2012 and gonna make life a living hell for the survivors..

She of course demanded she wasn't mentally ill either obviously..and her knowledge and feelings were dead on.

calm down, get some basic checkups, perhaps talk to a therapist, and get ahold of yourself man.
lets say its 100% legit and "they" are out to get you...well, it seems since you made such a stink about it, coming out after a bit of therapy saying "welp, I was just being paranoid" would get you off the hook, after all, "they" dont want to make martyrs, they would rather pass off the rabble as having a crazy spell..so voila.

and yeah, welcome to ATS...your mental state probably wont get better here.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

People with Asperger syndrome can find it harder to read the signals that most of us take for granted. This means they find it more difficult to communicate and interact with others which can lead to high levels of anxiety and confusion.`
Many people with Asperger syndrome want to be sociable but have difficulty with initiating and sustaining social relationships, which can make them very anxious.
People with the condition may:

Struggle to make and maintain friendships.
Not understand the unwritten 'social rules' that most of us pick up without thinking. For example, they may stand too close to another person, or start an inappropriate topic of conversation.
Find other people unpredictable and confusing.
Become withdrawn and seem uninterested in other people, appearing almost aloof.
Behave in what may seem an inappropriate manner.

I don't think he'll be getting away from it all in the mountains...
edit on PM7Sun20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I am a 25 year old american citizen who became obsessed with who was running the world.. the federal reserve, music industry, banking system etc

So what did you learn?

You must have something juicy if these "elite killers" are systematically torturing and slow-killing you.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who were these "extremely powerful people" you were filmed talking to?
Honestly, name some names and give specifics...otherwise people here will assume it's a hoax...or that you're dealing with a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Two things you need to do.

1) Most importantly see a doctor maybe they'll know what's been done to you after some tests?

Pointless..if he walks in demanding to know how he is being murdered, and the docs are like..you seem ok, just out of your mind in anxiety..he will simply demand the doctors are in on it also.

medical checkup and a therapist..also avoiding Illuminati discussions for quite a while may be best.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If you have been injected with something and subsequently are feeling sick Goto a hospital, in fact no matter what the case is how grand the story- the validity of it or otherwise, going to a hospital seems to be the only answer. Tell us more and take care

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I have aspergers so I was completely engulfed in it

What does having Aspergers Syndrome have to do with being engulfed in this situation? Just asking as it seems as something strange to say.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Seen this before.
Grandiose claims are made...the claimant clams up...gives no specifics.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The paranoia will pass, the delusions will linger until you have a moment of clarity and realize the unavoidable reality and truth.

Until then, cool story bro. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Before anyone else says it I HAVE posted this on other sites already.. Reddit, Godlike productions and 4chan.. I am trying to spread this to as many people so I don't die for nothing. I am not a troll and i am not mentally ill. I am a 25 year old american citizen who became obsessed with who was running the world.. the federal reserve, music industry, banking system etc

I have aspergers so I was completely engulfed in it, even looking into the truth behind things like world war 2 and watching stupid conspiracy videos thinking I was a lot more intelligent than I was.

My brother recorded me talking about a extremely powerful group of people, and put me on their radar. I didn't realize I was under investigation and would say really stupid #.

I went from an athletic 25 year old to barely having the energy to get out of bed.
I am not mentally ill and I am not a troll.. These people are getting away with killing me and it's going to look like I died of natural causes

You have no idea how surreal this is, to know a average 25 year old has been targeted by a group of elite killers because I have #ed up siblings.
I feel like I am in a nightmare. I'm so scared. I am such an embaressment to my parents. I feel terrible for my mother.. I really wasn't a bad person, I am basically an autistic guy that has been murdered because he didn't understand the severity of the things he was saying or getting himself into. It was like a game to me I never thought I would lose my life over these things.

I wish I never met my ex, I wish I would have focused on things that actually matter. I wish I could have made my parents proud.

Gotta love when people walk in here and make amazing claims but dont back them up.

Basically you are trapped because since you are dying you would really have nothing to fear by sharing everything.... But you didnt offer a single thing in your very first post, so that alone makes all you wrote down right questionable.

There are other ways to get attention.... Like studying something so much you become obscenely good at it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I went to the ER last night and I was wheeled back for a cat scan, layed down for literally 45 seconds, wheeled back out.. then went to my room and explained all of my symptoms to my nurse, the ridiculous pain in my head, the complete numbness in my face, the vomiting.. she pinched me and confirmed I can't feel anything. I waited a little bit and the doctor came back and didn't know what to say to me, he told me the numbness could be caused by the shingles virus(...despite me not having shingles) and said he was going to prescribe me fioricet for my "migraines".

When I tried to question him he got aggressive and didn't make any sense.. he said since I have been experiencing these symptoms for weeks that it wasn't an emergency and there was nothing else he could do

I realize nobody is going to believe me.. the only thing I can think of is making a video and then when I do people will realize I was not crazy or a troll.

I REALIZE I sound insane .. if I were reading this a few months ago I would never have believed it but this is the truth. If I were talking about any other race of people other than who I was I would have been fine.. My siblings are truly evil and set me up to look like I was a radical or threat.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Gotta love when people walk in here and make amazing claims but dont back them up.

Basically you are trapped because since you are dying you would really have nothing to fear by sharing everything.... But you didnt offer a single thing in your very first post, so that alone makes all you wrote down right questionable.

There are other ways to get attention.... Like studying something so much you become obscenely good at it.
tell me what you want to know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join