It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tools of the Dictator----Fear, A Scapegoat, Intimidation and Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
I most definitely want to make America great again but I also want it to be a country we can all be proud to a part of and one which we can all admire. Trump is the last person who could do that for America. He would do just the opposite!
edit on 21-2-2016 by kendix1960 because: Changed some words to avoid redundency

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: and14263

Okay, here....1890 through 1955.

Does that pin it down?

Man, either list those things that made 'Merica great or don't.

I can think of one... Slow cooked barbecued meat.

Art movements, our Constitution itself, ingenuity through science, the growth in the industrial era, saving Europe's ASSSS, the New Deal after the Depression (arguably), labor safety laws, our Universities (now under attack), our Authors, musicians, the arts & crafts boom, JAZZ, BLUES, ROCK, GOSPEL, HIP HOP, fashion, food, entrepreneurship...

Dude, I could literally go on for an hour

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Bang on.

A celebrity obsessed nation needs a celebrity to vote for.

The appeal to the lack of education? Close to the bone but very true. He tells idiots what they want to hear.

The MSN feature him because he gets clicks and hits. It's a cycle.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Glad you didn't, dude!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I mean, we started a NATION, as a Constitutional Republic, as a response to a Tyrannical Roman Empire backed Oligarchy and Church STATE....and made it work...when there was nothing here but frontier and dessert.

CMON! That in itself is a freaking miracle. It's a miracle we're even typing. Do you realize how many people DIED, how close we were to being destroyed...by HOW many nations that attacked us?

LOL...cmon already

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You're not being very specific, 'dude'.

Perhaps give me some names and dates.

And you mention the constitution? Man alive the rest of the world has their head in hands whilst it is being pissed on by your leaders.

I'll give you the music, but that came from black people you were exploiting!!!!

You know Europe is made up of many countries... Plus America was forced into war due to Pearl Harbour. And what happened to the Nazis left over? You imported them!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I only want us to remain a great nation. Electing Donald Trump president is only going to lead to havoc in my opinion. Thanks for reading my blog and best of luck to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There was nothing there but desert?

What about the indigenous people? Or is it convenient to forget about them?

link   

by HOW many nations that attacked us?

Please elaborate.

link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: whyamIhere
I most definitely want to make America great again but I also want it to be a country we can all be proud to a part of and one which we can all admire. Trump is the last person who could do that for America. He would do just the opposite!

I respect your opinion.

I am just going to guess by your posts you have/had a great job in your life.

That's all people want. Trump is self-funded for the most part. I like that.

The wrong group of Americans have become entrenched in DC

Trump is clumsy sometimes..However, Mr. Trump is certainly no Hitler.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You're not being very specific, 'dude'.

Perhaps give me some names and dates.

And you mention the constitution? Man alive the rest of the world has their head in hands whilst it is being pissed on by your leaders.

I'll give you the music, but that came from black people you were exploiting!!!!

You know Europe is made up of many countries... Plus America was forced into war due to Pearl Harbour. And what happened to the Nazis left over? You imported them!

Jesus man.

Everything I mention you have some grim counterpoint.

We literally saved Europe from imminent takeover from Hitler. How. PROPULSION. We figured a more advanced system of propulsion by mere MONTHS to beat the Reich's Airforce.

AND we stopped an all out onslaught of an Empire where people thought they were the Master race TOO, and had "GOD" himself as Emperor.

Is that NOT a great accomplishment?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I was talking about the CONDITIONS.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A 'grim counter point' ? WTF?

Behave man and get to bed, it's school in the morning. I'm not wasting any more time on this #. You can't even tell me what makes Anerica great. You seen the size of the U.K.? Yeah you had an army which won a war. Bully for you. Now look at the place. Full of idiotic celebrity obsessed, image obsessed, easily led chumps.

You can keep Trump. You can keep your patriotic crap. #, you're going to need something because by the sounds of it all you have is kids. Kids who type crap online.

Now I understand why your news reports look like joke versions of The Simpsons, it's all your tiny minds can take.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahhhaha

No more will I waste my time on you.

Well done for overcoming 'the conditions'.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Whoa man. You are REALLY taking all very seriously. Jesus

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

We literally saved Europe from imminent takeover from Hitler. How. PROPULSION. We figured a more advanced system of propulsion by mere MONTHS to beat the Reich's Airforce.

AND we stopped an all out onslaught of an Empire where people thought they were the Master race TOO, and had "GOD" himself as Emperor.

Is that NOT a great accomplishment?

We did that? That was us? I checked my phone earlier but I didn't see anything incoming from Europe asking for muscle on a job.

I know I spent time in the Middle East, but I must have blacked out that whole European experience.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahhhaha

No more will I waste my time on you.

Well done for overcoming 'the conditions'.

Wow....okay then

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Your nuts. I cannot believe how people want to call trump a racist because he stated rapists, and criminals were coming over the border.

They are - it is a fact. Obviously it is an extreme minority but hyper sensitive liberals want to use it as evidence he thinks all Mexicans are rapists. That is an absurd leap that only a person who is desperate to see a racist in everyone can come to.

That is bad enough logic, but to then go further and say that statement makes him a racist dictator on par with hitler is so stupid it defies comprehension. He has said nothing like Mexicans are inferior, or that they will be barred from entering the country, only that they need to come in legally, and criminals should not be allowed. There is nothing racist about that no matter how hard you try to spin it. It's the same policy the majority of the rest of the world has - including Mexico.

Now he is promising to make America great again, as hitler did for Germany, but come on what is he supposed to say, I will keep America status quo? If you just look at the economy, it is indisputable it has deteriorated rapidly the last 15-20 years, and all the candidates want to improve it.

Also you call him extreme right wing - um no he is very clearly a moderate if you look at his positions.

Look, he isn't a great candidate he has flaws, but I do think he is the best running.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Care to elaborate ?

What propulsion ?

I don't know where you get the idea the US saved europe from takeover, the Russians were drawing Nazi forces away on the Eastern front months before the US were forcefully drawn in by Japan. Until then you guys were happy supplying Hitler with trucks from General Motors due to the Opel/GM alliance that was going on

And it was only a concerted effort from UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Free Belgium forces, Norway, Netherlands, Free Czech, Greece, Free France AND the US that resulted in operation Neptune/Overlord being successful and thus the reclaim of Europe
edit on 21/2/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Glad you also see the similarities. It is frightening to say the least, and all the more so the closer Trump gets to the white House.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join