It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is disturbing on so many levels. I wonder if the MSM will grab on to it, but so many implications.
The evidence is damning if it is indeed being told the way it went down. We just do not seem to handle information like this well, it is almost like you want to bury your head in the sand because of lack of control.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Doesn't surprise me. My oncologist just smirks and gives me the "crazy conspiracy person" look when I refuse vaccines and flu shot. I hate to think about what else was in the chemo...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shockedonlooker

If your seeing an Oncologist then you are being treated for a Cancer related disease. Being treated for cancer means that to some extent your ability to fight coomon diseases is suppressed. This means that if you were to develop the flu there is a good possibility that death could result from such a decision.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Not autoimmune diabetes or autism or other autoimmune diseases! Maybe cancer has to do with people's diets or chemicals in society that never used to be there, but I really don't think autoimmune diseases are caused by diet.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

A lot of autoimmune diseases are caused by what we'd describe as "unknowns"(often times not one, but multiple factors which can't necessarily be pinpointed). Although, studies indicate that several autoimmune diseases show improvement with a balanced diet. Granted, the jury is still out whether diet has anything to do with the development of such diseases....more and more is being revealed about the dangers of "western diet".

western diet

lack of physical activity in combination with excess calorie intake and frequent consumption of ‘fast food’ causes a high prevalence of obesity in developed societies [16]. Obesity in turn predisposes to metabolic and cardiovascular disease [17], and it is becoming increasingly clear that the dietary habits in Western societies (“too much”, “too fatty”, “too salty”) and a high body mass index (BMI) also constitute risk factors for autoimmune diseases

sodium intake and MS

We found a positive correlation between exacerbation rates and sodium intake in a multivariate model adjusted for age, gender, disease duration, smoking status, vitamin D levels, body mass index and treatment. We found an exacerbation rate that was 2.75-fold (95% CI 1.3 to 5.8) or 3.95-fold (95% CI 1.4 to 11.2) higher in patients with medium or high sodium intakes compared with the low-intake group. Additionally, individuals with high-sodium intake had a 3.4-fold greater chance of developing a new lesion on the MRI and on average had eight more T2 lesions on MRI. A similar relationship was found in the independent replication group.

A2D
edit on 21-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

...but I really don't think autoimmune diseases are caused by diet.

I was originally supporting this opignion, but lately with experience, I am now very puzzled about this possibility.

Now I consider it being possibly an important factor in this equation...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The problem with cancer related diseases is that he human immune system does not recognize the cancer cells as a threat to the body. So if a person with cancer takes a vitamin the cancer cells actually benefits from the nutritional value of the supplement. This is because cancer related diseases result from the negative mutation of (in topic), human cells that become cancer cells.

Radiation therapy, Chemo-therapy and surgical intervention. Inherently affect a humans body, in relation to contracting common disorders that are treatable with intervention.

I mean if your worried about the contents of a flu shot when you have a cancer related disease, perhaps you are not looking at the big picture, with respect to your care in general.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Diabetes is related to the failure of an organ and in this case the Pancreases. That has nothing to do with the Auto-Immune system. Autism is a mental disorder that has probably been around since humans started caring for there disabled children.

Again it has nothing to do with the Auto-Immune system.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

The problem with cancer related diseases is that he human immune system does not recognize the cancer cells as a threat to the body. So if a person with cancer takes a vitamin the cancer cells actually benefits va from the nutritional value of the supplement.

Yes that is the big problem, but cancerous cell have metabolic difference vs normal cell that we can target to at least slow them down and give a chance to an eventual immunological response and std therapy to work.

You may not know but many attributes that make a cell cancerous, make them apart from normal cells.

An example is the shutdown of mitochondria that have a central role in programmed cell death. Since the mitochondria are disabled, many metabolic pathways can be targetted to give them hard time to feed themself...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Diabetes is related to the failure of an organ and in this case the Pancreases. That has nothing to do with the Auto-Immune system.

It is speculated that immune process are destroying the islets of Langerhans.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Nonetheless cancer cells grow faster the common human cells...

A brief explanation of the proteins in the body that regulate cell growth is also helpful in understanding cancer cells. Our DNA carries genes that in turn are the blueprint for proteins produced in the body. Some of these proteins are growth factors, chemicals that tell cells to divide and grow. Other proteins work to suppress growth. Mutations in particular genes (for example those caused by tobacco smoke, radiation, ultraviolet radiation, and other carcinogens) can result in the abnormal production of proteins. Too many may be produced, or not enough, or it could be that the proteins are abnormal and function differently.

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Nonetheless cancer cells grow faster the common human cells...

Yes but my point still stand.

Everything that can help to give them misery is a good thing.

ETA:

It would be more exact to say that cancerous cell grow without any regulation mechanism.

edit on 2016-2-22 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Drinking Pepsi or Coca Cola with is equivalent to 48 tea spoons full of sugar have more to do with Diabetes than Auto-immune issues.

As is consuming two pounds of starch every day and in relation to a standard diet since one developed teeth.

The Pancreases is simply overtasked by such a diet.

Its to say you will probably never see a Dog hallucinating as the capacity to do so makes survival impossible. But in the sense of humans, such children do survive and are cared for today.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Replying to subscribe,, dam ph.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Drinking Pepsi or Coca Cola with is equivalent to 48 tea spoons full of sugar have more to do with Diabetes than Auto-immune issues.

As is consuming two pounds of starch every day and in relation to a standard diet since one developed teeth.

The Pancreases is simply overtasked by such a diet.

You are completely right on this. But to say that carbs have nothing in relation to autoimmune disease is another thing.

My experience in this matter make me open minded on this subject.

ETA: One of the best way to cure diabetes type 2 is to go low carbs. It give a break to the pancreas.
edit on 2016-2-22 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shockedonlooker
Doesn't surprise me. My oncologist just smirks and gives me the "crazy conspiracy person" look when I refuse vaccines and flu shot.

Considering the fact that many MD's themselves refuse to get vaccinated, he can stick that smirk where the sun don't shine...

IF these were in fact safe, WHY are the MD's themselves refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.

Source

A survey of general practitioners published on Healthcare Republic, the website of GP magazine, found that up to 60% of GPs may decline vaccination. A much bigger survey of nurses published a week ago by Nursing Times found that a third of 1,500 nurses would refuse vaccination. But the biggest problem in persuading people and healthcare professionals to have the jab may be the relative shortage of evidence from trials about its safety and efficacy.

Over half UK doctors, third of nurses, to refuse flu vaccine

Protecting Their Own: The Unofficial Vaccination Policy of Doctors in the Know

I recently reconnected with a mainstream doctor affiliated with a large hospital and a thriving practice in the midwest. These were his words as they were spoken to me. For the purpose of protecting his anonymity I will refer to him as "The Doctor."

"You do not question vaccines openly. It's not done. I know I sound ridiculous here but it's like Nazi Germany. Really, I know it sounds silly. I mean, in our own groups, of course, we question vaccines all the time, among ourselves, but you never ever say it openly. You have to understand, doctors are scientists. We pride ourselves on our knowledge. You just don't question, they look at you like you're crazy.

I have to tell you to vaccinate because if I don't and your kid gets sick, I get sued. I am legally responsible. My partners are always telling me, "You make them vaccinate on schedule or they are out." You know you could get in a lot of trouble for not vaccinating yourself--you know that though--you have a medical background." Link

edit on Feb000000Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:40:18 -060012am29Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:40:18 -060020164022 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

My girlfriend has type 2 diabetes. Of course being an LMP, CPT, and registered dietician I have taken a role in assisting her manage her diabetes. I wouldn't call her diet low carb by any means...but it is mostly complex carbs.

Sidenote*
The interesting thing about type 2 diabetes from an IMP perspective is how massage can reduce the bodies resistance to insulin.*

Increased blood flow, reduced strain and workload on the pancreas through a balanced diet, and regular exercise are our main focal points. She was taking oral medications before she met me...but over the course of the last year, we have managed her condition well enough that her physician has taken her off th e oral medication.

A2D
edit on 22-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Double post via mobile

A2D
edit on 22-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

An excess of carbs and sugars affect the circulatory system and in the case of diabetes this is evident in relation to symptomatology.

Cancer is s failure of cellular reproduction resulting in a negative mutation.

Myself I eat very little carbs and effectively stopped eating sugars with perhaps twice a week having a treat in that respect. However not enough carbs can cause heath problems as well.

A balanced diet is of course relevant to health but nonetheless a symptom of aging is death.

The Auto-immune system does not simply, not recognize cancer but a whole plethora of other diseases including HIV, Hepatitis ABC, to name a few.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

The interesting thing about type 2 diabetes from an IMP perspective is how massage can reduce the bodies resistance to insulin.

Interesting, never heard of that.

But the thing is that diabetes type 2 is not (yet) a pancreatic problem. It is a resistance of body cells to be glucose "force feeded" by hormonal insulin mechanism (emited by pancreas). Eventually it will transform into diabetes type 1.

Have you ever given consideration to go further? Like a ketogenic diet. WARNING Not compatible with anti-gluconeogenesis agent like metformin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join