It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Mental retardation is not a mental illness. You understand the difference, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Yes but as the term Cancer today actually describes many different diseases. Schizophrenia not only diagnosed incorrectly in relation to Autism but, as well as Asperger's.

My point is that in relation to the OP the past definitions of medical conditions as compared to today fall into the category of "Generic", in comparison.

Vaccines and it is possible were only available to the Elite 200+ years ago and that changed.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why are diseases type 1 diabetes going up so rapidly along with autism and all the others? I remember when autism was 1/300, now you see the rate has gone up SO MUCH to like 1/50 or something like that. Give me some concrete rational reasons disease like autoimmune and others like autism are going up so much!

There is even Latent Autoimmune Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, which was something that didn't occur when I was a baby (20-40 year olds getting type 1 diabetes-the autoimmune kind). There must be a concrete reason out there somewhere. Industrialization may be a partial factor, but what are the real reasons?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is saying vaccines have been poison since their inception.

These doctors were all engaged in research showing that some ingredients of modern vaccines are harmful.

You're telling us that all of their deaths were in no way suspicious? That it means nothing?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Diabetes is one of the first diseases described[1] with an Egyptian manuscript from c. 1500 BCE mentioning “too great emptying of the urine.”[2] The first described cases are believed to be of type 1 diabetes.[2] Indian physicians around the same time identified the disease and classified it as madhumeha or honey urine noting that the urine would attract ants.[2] The term "diabetes" or "to pass through" was first used in 250 BCE by the Greek Apollonius of Memphis.[2] Type 1 and type 2 diabetes were identified as separate conditions for the first time by the Indian physicians Sushruta and Charaka in 400-500 CE with type 1 associated with youth and type 2 with obesity.[2] The term "mellitus" or "from honey" was added by Thomas Willis in the late 1600s to separate the condition from diabetes insipidus which is also associated with frequent urination.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Because in the old days people would pretty much drop dead while today my Mom who is diabetic this year will be 78.

Your complaining about the fact that people who in the past were incurable today are not a live much longer lives, because of medical technology.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Ok so where is your evidence?

Understandably you are relating an opinion based upon something you read but that is not evidence.

I mean anyone can think something but that does not make it real.

Like in the example of jealousy one could be correct or one could not. Making the difference, sometimes between the end of a Marriage or its consolidation.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee (and others asking similar questions)

Ask yourself this....What does the body do with what we put into it? Don't you think the quality of what you put into your body determines the quality of your body in general? The rise of cancer and other such diseases has direct ties to DIET...not vaccination. Vaccines are very highly regulated and no study, that I am currently aware of, has linked vaccination with cancer or any other illness. Diet on the other hand, has been thoroughly studied, and thoroughly linked, to numerous illnesses, cancer included.

A2D
edit on 21-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It means nothing if your unable to access in a deductive way all the elements of what resulted in an event.

In the sense of it being acknowledged as a fact
that would actually be impossible.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree
The incidence of some forms of cancer has increased. Some of these increases can be linked to diet, others not so much. There are other environmental factors as well as other "lifestyle" factors to be considered.

Autism; that's a bit trickier to determine. The diagnostic criteria have been a moving target, making it difficult to determine if there has been any actual increase in incidence.

edit on 2/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Of course, environmental and lifestyle factors are to be considered, dietary consumption being factored in under the "lifestyle" category. The link between diet and illnesses is a much sturdier platform to protest from than that of the vaccination/cancer "link" (if I can say that...) though. But you know as well as I, the anti-vax movement will garner more attention than someone saying "hey, maybe you should eat more produce!"

(Autism being something I'm not particularly familiar with, I'll leave that up for discussion to those who know a bit more than I.)

A2D
edit on 21-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Death due to natural causes can be understood as a systemic decrease in water at the cellular level.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Truth be told, I think it could be "maintained" in better ways than GMO insulin with cancer-causing polyphenols and other dangerous ingredients! Did you know their "insulin" actually has anti-freeze ingredients in it? Well I guess pickles these days do as well in your local grocery marts! I hope I live to see the day the disease is cured, but I don't think "there's enough money in that" for them...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Water...oxygen...you don't have those...you don't have life. Anything that inhibits the passage of water and oxygen through the body also encourages death on the cellular level...

As my A&P professor once said, "oxygen and water-GOOD!"

A2D

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Where is your evidence?

Actually propylene glycol has been found in many products related to food. But in relation to insulin,I found no references/evidence other than research into extending the life of cells under laboratory conditions.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'd have to 'Agree2Disagree' on that one my friend lol. The universe is so large that stating only water and oxygen are the proponents for life is a bit of and overstatement, seeing as we haven't been able to physically explore past our own solar system. But if you are merely referring to human life then obviously disregard the first part of my statement.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wonder what could be used to counteract this enzyme that is available on the market? If there is something powerful to counteract the activity of this nagalase enzyme (like another enzyme or something), along with vitamin D-3 supplementation- would there be the possibility of reversing certain types of cancer and autoimmune diseases? I think it would be worth a shot at trying it for people who would want to try it.

I watched the video and heard the GCMAF mentioned. It sounded like that is no longer available, from the company out of Europe. That makes me wonder-is there an alternative?

My theory is that this nagalase enzyme is too prevalent in certain people. It sounds like it would greatly increase the risk of cancer, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, ms, and others. I have nothing to say whatsoever about nagalase enzyme being added to vaccines. It may be true, it may not. Certain people's bodies could manufacture higher amounts of it. At the very least, if there's a way to reduce the enzyme, it might cure or reduce certain diseases.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Reference point: this thread...I'm talking about life on earth....
Didn't they teach you context clues in school?
(friendly jab)

A2D

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: GBP/JPY

here is a link to the med schools in america, i can't find two owned by one guy, yet you claim all are?

does this same guy own them all in europe and asia perchance?

yessir.. hello from Texas....this is so cool, talking across the globe instantly.....I love this

It's from long ago......old home boy....what's his face.....used to give away free dimes on the street......him, he did it with all his oil money...what's his name, I can almost see his beady little eyes

someone hep me ....now....don't leave me hangin....
edit on 21-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lol sorry, I must have been out skating on that day in school

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
I wonder what could be used to counteract this enzyme that is available on the market? If there is something powerful to counteract the activity of this nagalase enzyme (like another enzyme or something), along with vitamin D-3 supplementation- would there be the possibility of reversing certain types of cancer and autoimmune diseases? I think it would be worth a shot at trying it for people who would want to try it.

I watched the video and heard the GCMAF mentioned. It sounded like that is no longer available, from the company out of Europe. That makes me wonder-is there an alternative?

My theory is that this nagalase enzyme is too prevalent in certain people. It sounds like it would greatly increase the risk of cancer, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, ms, and others. I have nothing to say whatsoever about nagalase enzyme being added to vaccines. It may be true, it may not. Certain people's bodies could manufacture higher amounts of it. At the very least, if there's a way to reduce the enzyme, it might cure or reduce certain diseases.

Actually the increase is nagalase is a by-product of the rapid cell production inherent in relation to cancers. Without that doctors would not be able to determine if persons had cancer through a blood test.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join