It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Off to another day at work in big pharma:

9:00 check emails
9:30 -12:00 decide on whether we are putting cancer causeing agents in drugs or useing our magic autism causeing serum.

12:00 lunch cause even evil people need to eat. Normally vill as tortured baby calfs is our favorite food, followed by vegetables grown on African farms by starving slave labour.
12:30 team circle jerk. We basically get off together on the suffering we are causeing.
1:00 set some puppies on fire for #s and giggles
2:00 beat some orphaned babies to death with a baseball bat then stick there bodies in a blender.(i love my job!)
3:00 use the baby goo to make our special Autism causeing formula with 10x extra fear and suffering than our competitors.
4:00 sacrifice a virgin to the devil.
4:30 fill out paper work, not for a any good reason. We just do it because we love paperwork.
6:00 go home to a evil super villain laires knowing we made a evil and messed up diffrence to the world!

/sarcasm by the way.....
edit on 24-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Aluminum being the third most common element on earth....you breathe in more than what is found in a vaccine....you have daily exposure to the stuff...literally. In fact, IIRC, the amount of aluminum found in a vaccine is less than that found in breast milk.

My point being...I could say that something is "toxic" simply because it has oxygen in it....because oxygen in large amounts is poisonous. It's more about the quantity than the substance itself in this case...and the amount of aluminum in a vaccine, as already addressed, is completely safe.

So the fact that it cause sarcoma in cats has no importance at all. Funny, we usually test medication on animal before human, but now as it is unconvenient, it does not apply...

Basically, your argumentation apply also to Ebola virus, just a simple compound made of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen... No worry, we eat and breath these thing all day long...

You could have simply said: move along there is nothing to see.

Or better: Don't worry, be happy.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Your very funny you know.

I'm quiite sure the guy who thought it would be a good idea to use Thalidomide for pregnant women had a sense of humor as good as you...

Work as usual, he probably said...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

I'm quiite sure the guy who thought it would be a good idea to use Thalidomide for pregnant women had a sense of humor as good as you...

funny you mention thalidomide after complaining how we have stopped testing on animals.
Thalidomide showed zero complications on mice, hence its release as an over the counter drug.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

What is the problem with you guys. It seem now we only find stupid pseudo-debunkers here on ATS.

Anytime an arguments is served that counter the mainstream way of thinking like is shown on TV, we see a never ending coming of mindless drone coming to defend the ONLY true way of thinking, the CONFORMIST way.

This place is becoming very toxic for any form of debate when we stray out of the CONSENSUS.

This is the reason ATS have dropped big time lately, this site is loosing it's original purpose and is now full of those "brave" knight with shinning armor enforcing the dogma from the one and only holy book...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

The whole reason my job and clinical trial even exist is because of that tragic incident.

That mistake is why 99% of my job is filling forms out.
It why every little detail is analysed.
It why I have a #ing migrane right now as going through 10 years of documents looking for errors.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

That's an interesting way to frame the evidence-based counterpoints to speculative, unsourced and often downright incorrect claims posted here by scientifically illiterate people so far down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory that then no longer rely on evidence and reason to come to their conclusions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

That's an interesting way to frame the evidence-based counterpoints to speculative, unsourced and often downright incorrect claims posted here by scientifically illiterate people so far down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory that then no longer rely on evidence and reason to come to their conclusions.

And here come another mindless drone...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Cool ad hominem, bro.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

not really, you know the people here are in general just people, what iv found is the following during my few years of membership

1) someone makes a claim.
2) people who are actually scientists look at the claim and say, where is the evidence?
3) OP cites no evidence other than confirmation bias and anicdote (friends of friends, 'they' , people i know)
4) people say "well we went out and did some research and we find x
5) OP claims people are just idiots and that OP is onto something
6) someone who actually works in the field of science under-discussion sometimes appears, now, this is the internet and we have to be careful but still... person gives opinion
7) Expert opinion does not fit confirmation bias of OP, THUS, is incorrect, OP and possibly supporters of the same, come out and cry regarding "People need to think outside the box, anyone who thinks outside the box is correct, and anyone inside the box is just a mindless shill"
8) People remind OP and followers of where the box is, and invites OP to take a look inside
9) OP refuses... debate dies
10) OP and followers claim debate is stifled by people

Happens all the time! regardless of subject... sometimes we get good discussions and people actually learn a little about reality... othertimes people just want to preach and have people nod "yes yes" at them... if we are to deny ignorance, we are, by definition in the science and technology area... required to do research on the subject matter and try to drop confirmation bias and identify it when it arises.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Nope. No importance at all is right, because it doesn't cause sarcoma in HUMANS.

A2D
edit on 24-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oooo look it's 2:45

Time for us to kick some kittens in the lab!

Not because we need too but because we WANT too

/joke by the way I love kittens
edit on 24-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't think Vaccines contain cancerous enzymes. If they did, world popullation would mostly likely be way lower and this would have been found sooner.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I know of this Oncologist who was imprisoned along with a Pharmacist because they were giving there mutual patients half the dosages per month, of medication they needed to treat the Cancer they had been diagnosed with.

I know of a Neurosurgeon who operated on the wrong side of the brain because the X-ray just prior to the procedure had been inverted as so incorrectly displayed.

I know of a heart procedure where the Cardiologist failed to observe the way the patient had been placed onto the operating table. At the time he was busy answering a phone call and despite this may seem irrelevant to the layman. When the opened up the chest of this patient they shredded that persons heart.

In know the Pharmaceutical companies produce medications that while there effective to a majority of the population some end of dead because they took it.

I also know that when a person presents to me there is cancer cells or bacterial or chemicals in included in vaccines, all someone has to do to prove that is to obtain a random samples an rule out such a conclusion based upon tests.

You position is very accusatory as if you feel that every person on the planet that is involved in government and in science, is involved in some grand conspiracy. And this despite the fact offered in earnest that an investigation into such a possibility would take not days but hours under the same laboratory condition on can access in high school if one is
so inclined.

Then of course there also the other obvious issues such as the fact the human longevity has literally doubled in the last 100 years and in all probability tripled in the last thousand. Further more the simple matter of fact is the disease of Autism in history was clearly misdiagnosed, so historically is likely prevalent since mankind stopped killing there children when they turned out to have problems early in life, like animals do.

Of course there are people who take advantage of the situation.

They present of every "walk of life', as well as every race, creed or culture.

A question being if one wants to throw out the baby with the bath water?
edit on 24-2-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

You position is very accusatory as if you feel that every person on the planet that is involved in government and in science, is involved in some grand conspiracy. And this despite the fact offered in earnest that an investigation into such a possibility would take not days but hours under the same laboratory condition on can access in high school if one is so inclined.

Excuse me but there is something i don't understand. Every pseudo-debunker are spitting at me like if I were the one starting this thread! I never said AT ALL that there is conspiracy everywhere. My cat example was not to defend the position of the OP, just info for those that have an open mind. As said previously I AM NOT AN ANTI-VAXXER but only against adjuvant, when I have to receive a vaccine like for foreign displacement, I buy it myself and arrange w/t a doc for the injection, only cheap vaccice countain adjuvant, those you buy yourself at an apreciable cost does not. It seem here on ATS there is a growing mob mentality...

I know of a Neurosurgeon who operated on the wrong side of the brain because the X-ray just prior to the procedure had been inverted as so incorrectly displayed.

I see that such error are very common, my spouse had a CT scan for nephrolithiasis, and since like it seem that we see conspiracy everywhere in the medical field, we procured ourself the scan report signed by the radiologist before any treatement was to begin. Imagine our surprise to read that the radiologist inverted the right and left kidney... It is a very incredible mistake to do for a radiologist since in the imagery, we see clearly that the kidney on the side of the liver is always (except for very few special case) lower than the other side.
My spouse knew personally the chief doctor of the radiology (she worked there for decades) so she gave him a call...

edit on 2016-2-24 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Read the entire thread from start to finish. I did not once see anyone mention or debunk this post. So can someone debunk this post. All these debunkers on here and not one of you guys touched this post. For people on the fence between vac and non-vac, look deeply into this subject for YOURSELF. Do not take my or anyone's else body of work on the subject. DO YOUR OWN body of work. Simply put I have read studies showing that most of the testing done(if not all) are in some way connected to the same company that makes the vaccines. But hey, I'm just a worker for an airplane parts manufacturer, what do i know. Oh yea, I got this airplane part to sell you. Do not worry I manufacturer and tested this part myself. I am telling this part is a good part, it only have one out of tolerance parameter. Its fine!!!

P.S. IF you want I can find those studies for you. Though i do not want to. Deny laziness, do you OWN WORK. I'm just the paper boy delivering some news.

IF these were in fact safe, WHY are the MD's themselves refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.

Source

A survey of general practitioners published on Healthcare Republic, the website of GP magazine, found that up to 60% of GPs may decline vaccination. A much bigger survey of nurses published a week ago by Nursing Times found that a third of 1,500 nurses would refuse vaccination. But the biggest problem in persuading people and healthcare professionals to have the jab may be the relative shortage of evidence from trials about its safety and efficacy.

Over half UK doctors, third of nurses, to refuse flu vaccine

Protecting Their Own: The Unofficial Vaccination Policy of Doctors in the Know

I recently reconnected with a mainstream doctor affiliated with a large hospital and a thriving practice in the midwest. These were his words as they were spoken to me. For the purpose of protecting his anonymity I will refer to him as "The Doctor."

"You do not question vaccines openly. It's not done. I know I sound ridiculous here but it's like Nazi Germany. Really, I know it sounds silly. I mean, in our own groups, of course, we question vaccines all the time, among ourselves, but you never ever say it openly. You have to understand, doctors are scientists. We pride ourselves on our knowledge. You just don't question, they look at you like you're crazy.

I have to tell you to vaccinate because if I don't and your kid gets sick, I get sued. I am legally responsible. My partners are always telling me, "You make them vaccinate on schedule or they are out." You know you could get in a lot of trouble for not vaccinating yourself--you know that though--you have a medical background." Link

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: shockedonlooker
Doesn't surprise me. My oncologist just smirks and gives me the "crazy conspiracy person" look when I refuse vaccines and flu shot.

Considering the fact that many MD's themselves refuse to get vaccinated, he can stick that smirk where the sun don't shine...

IF these were in fact safe, WHY are the MD's themselves refusing them to be used on there OWN families?

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.

Source

A survey of general practitioners published on Healthcare Republic, the website of GP magazine, found that up to 60% of GPs may decline vaccination. A much bigger survey of nurses published a week ago by Nursing Times found that a third of 1,500 nurses would refuse vaccination. But the biggest problem in persuading people and healthcare professionals to have the jab may be the relative shortage of evidence from trials about its safety and efficacy.

Over half UK doctors, third of nurses, to refuse flu vaccine

Protecting Their Own: The Unofficial Vaccination Policy of Doctors in the Know

I recently reconnected with a mainstream doctor affiliated with a large hospital and a thriving practice in the midwest. These were his words as they were spoken to me. For the purpose of protecting his anonymity I will refer to him as "The Doctor."

"You do not question vaccines openly. It's not done. I know I sound ridiculous here but it's like Nazi Germany. Really, I know it sounds silly. I mean, in our own groups, of course, we question vaccines all the time, among ourselves, but you never ever say it openly. You have to understand, doctors are scientists. We pride ourselves on our knowledge. You just don't question, they look at you like you're crazy.

I have to tell you to vaccinate because if I don't and your kid gets sick, I get sued. I am legally responsible. My partners are always telling me, "You make them vaccinate on schedule or they are out." You know you could get in a lot of trouble for not vaccinating yourself--you know that though--you have a medical background." Link

edit on 25-2-2016 by Pop4life because: lots of errors

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

not really, you know the people here are in general just people, what iv found is the following during my few years of membership

1) someone makes a claim.
2) people who are actually scientists look at the claim and say, where is the evidence?
3) OP cites no evidence other than confirmation bias and anicdote (friends of friends, 'they' , people i know)
4) people say "well we went out and did some research and we find x
5) OP claims people are just idiots and that OP is onto something
6) someone who actually works in the field of science under-discussion sometimes appears, now, this is the internet and we have to be careful but still... person gives opinion
7) Expert opinion does not fit confirmation bias of OP, THUS, is incorrect, OP and possibly supporters of the same, come out and cry regarding "People need to think outside the box, anyone who thinks outside the box is correct, and anyone inside the box is just a mindless shill"
8) People remind OP and followers of where the box is, and invites OP to take a look inside
9) OP refuses... debate dies
10) OP and followers claim debate is stifled by people

Happens all the time! regardless of subject... sometimes we get good discussions and people actually learn a little about reality... othertimes people just want to preach and have people nod "yes yes" at them... if we are to deny ignorance, we are, by definition in the science and technology area... required to do research on the subject matter and try to drop confirmation bias and identify it when it arises.

Well said. There is also willful ignorance - beating head against the wall is useless. How many people on this board, who have never stepped a foot into a lab, but want to convince you that they know exactly how the world works. Their motto: "Don't confuse me with the facts".

edit on 25-2-2016 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I wish sites like mine would have open days to show the public what's done.

Alas the woo woo crowd would take it as a oppunity to trash the place....

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
I know of a heart procedure where the Cardiologist failed to observe the way the patient had been placed onto the operating table. At the time he was busy answering a phone call and despite this may seem irrelevant to the layman. When the opened up the chest of this patient they shredded that persons heart.

Well, perhaps they should have used a surgeon, rather than a cardiologist?

But even if a cardiologist decided to have a stab (as it were) at surgery, they would definitely know where to find the heart, whatever the orientation of patient. Personally though, I'd insist on a surgeon, as I'm fussy like that.

Aside from anything else, the heart tends to be inside a ribcage - they have to first cut through the breastbone and crack the cage open before they can even start on the heart. They don't just hack at it with a machete.

I appreciate the general point you were making, but I call BS on that anecdote.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

It was a Cardiac Surgeon and it really did happen.

It was at a hospital in Homestead Florida that at the time was called James Archer Smith. It occurred when I was in my 20''s while my mother who was then a Surgical Intensive Care nurse (now retired). A reason why some call surgery an art form is because of the gelatinous nature of the human body things do move around depending upon how the body is positioned.

But yes I was using it as an example to make a point.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join