It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush endorses Sanders???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I definitely would never support Jeb, but I like him. I "get" his sense of humor and appreciate it. I think it's sad he didn't do better in the race. I wouldn't have wanted him to win, but he was slaughtered by extremists (and Donald) .

I feel the same way. We would probably have been better off if HE had been prez instead of George. I think this pic shows how good-natured he is but I don't think the RNC appreciates it one bit.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I totally agree about Cruz and Trump...

...but I think HRC is just as scary!

Prays for sanders!

lol's!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
lots of children are groomed for things against their will... if they want encouragment in anything? its tow the line or fall flat on ones face trying to scrape and survive on their own... fail or wits end then they trope you with that prodigal son BS.

ive nothing against Jeb or Hilliary... etc. its these ill concieved brain washed plans they were groomed to pick up a line of nonsnese and start towing. after awhile you lose heart in it if the brainwashing ever tried set. phoney personalities are just that a public persona I think this is a rare glimpse of the real Jeb underneath the lies and rhetoric of agendas he doesnt really want to tow. im glad he dropped out and the ones like him should as well. thats why I can seem a tad harsh but shirley dont call me tad

glad I kicked my grooming to the curb... its been a harsh life going against the grain but better a unwashed mass than a brainwashed heap
edit on 21-2-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
Jeb is out. He left. Sad because he was the best one, IMHO.

People don't like him but they're blurry on why. He's soft! He's a Bush! He's not assertive! Blah blah. They just want someone screams and throws their arms around. It's all a high expensive show.
edit on 2/21/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join