It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Notre Dame Professor Explains How Our Children Have Been Indoctrinated Into The New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
a reply to: tsctsc
I agree completely with what you've said, but to my understanding the youth of today have little actual contact with their families, even their parents. Of course there are the holidays that pop up time to time, or the occasional outing together for a meal or movie, but that, to my understanding anyways, is where it ends. Rarely is their actual conversation such as those held here on ATS about what is going on now, and what was going on during the young years of the parents. Music is also not a topic of discussion, either because the parents and children, due to age gap, have different preferences (though these should be passed on) or because it is just another topic that no one has any interest in going near.

What is it that obsesses the minds of the youth? I understand there is the pop culture (whatever that is today), but there seems to be some sort of disconnect which is odd for me to be saying.

While I agree with everything you've said, that it is not the educational systems fault (though if you read the excerpts it would seem this is the goal of the system), I do disagree with the premise that there is something wrong with the family institution. Society is the item in which the problem lies. Of course this "problem" is only as such in the eyes of us, in the eyes of the ones in charge it is a grand achievement.

Conclusion: I agree completely, but think that the blame should be expanded from the family to society.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
I just know people will have words with me for saying so but pop culture has so much share of the blame even little things like taking the musicians and instruments out of music, replacing the thoughtful, talented, and artistic with modern celebrity which can be for sake of net worth, shameful acts one is willing to make public, or the most popular way of getting famous, sleep with a famous person which is so looked up to that that half an hr rumble guarantees an album deal whether you ever sang or not, the chance to "create" your own fragrance (which I learned means picking three smells- Paris Hilton did cotton candy champagne and honey or something ridiculous), and finally you get to design a clothes line (meaning some nobody with a clothes line stitches your name to their stuff before sending it to Target and giving you a chunk of the income. I learned this watching two or three Kardashian episodes where a girl would honestly go pick,three good smells or pose for a singe roll of film then cut to the confessional camera where she says how happy she is all the "haters" can see just how hard she works for all she ha...err, all she EARNED I mean....far more work than most people. Then going to have free champagne and collect fifty grand at a grand opening, a hundred grand if she will dance for one minute in view of the crowd and send a positive tweet upon leaving. Then this just...apathy for everything requiring old fashion elbow grease I know for a fact was pushed in the schools too. For example the state I spend most time in removed from curriculum ABC order, geography, music, cat catalogue and decimal system, all forms of composition BUT the FIVE PARAGRAPH (exactly) essay which even enforces exact sentence counts (intro is three sentences the grabber, thesis, blueprint) and anything else is returned for rewriting AS TAUGHT, running the mile, how congress works, and no teacher or student even seniors in current events may do any work mentioning religion, race, rape, or abortion. It hasn't even been subtle is the real crime which leads me to the only part I disagree with this professor on. The kids may be those who came short but our generation all saw it in its process with our youth but good god why didn't we physically barge in and drag people out by the hair involved in these nwo agendas gosh that been the end of every post I've made for months now. If there were a militia or group ready to march on DC though I be right there lemme tell yous

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
a reply to: Tiamat384

It's an interplay between the two. Society pushes 2 income households, 2 incomes push kids out of the home, with parents and kids separated most of their lives someone has to fill the vacuum. The State finds filling that vacuum advantageous.... The longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

Individuals--> families-->communities--> nations

They're interconnected. Individuals without virtue make unhealthy families which make unhealthy communities which create corrupt nations. Corrupt nations harm communities which harms families which hinders the development individual virtues.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: SisterDelirium
Well yes I agree, as I said I wanted to merely expand it beyond the family, beyond the household. But even that does not explain it. For example for the majority of my life it was just me and my mom and she worked. Despite this we have a very close relationship and manage to talk for hours each day. I think there is more to it than working parents.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
a reply to: tsctsc

I liked your response, but I have to disagree with you on a point.

My children have been surrounded by talk of politics, by travel, by media and other platforms growing up that supported our point of view.

But that is just one facet of influence upon our children. Parents must compete with television, music, friends, social media---and of course a university education. Universities and colleges are ground zero for the New World Order. That's often a kid's first stop on the road to indoctrination.

I see it clearly with our kids who have recently graduated from college. Listen, the powers that be know what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
a reply to: MRuss
I'd argue that each step in the educational system is a part of the indoctrination process. Think about behavioral indoctrination.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM

No, it's not the whole picture.

A lot of people are disconnected from each other. The media is just a part of it. The government is just a part of it. The same goes for jobs, etc.

The government definitely takes an unpleantly high level of interest in working its way between kids and parents...between kids and their history. I recall my son getting mail from Uncle Sam about "safe sex" at age 11. And my other son's brief experience with public school, where a 13 year old was pregnant in middle school and half the student body was drunk or stoned. In my state's "blue ribbon award winning district of choice"

Something is very wrong, but the only way out is to fight back.

Personally, I've actively tried to combat indoctrination by homeschooling my kids and getting heavily involved in the community so they see the world as it is rather than a TV screen. Church, hackerspaces, volunteer search and rescue, etc.

My attitude is that things will change when individuals opt out of the psyop and fight back with personal responsibility.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM

Oh yes, they do that. It's not an either or situation. The NWO wants our kids hearts and minds, but if we lack the will to combat it with an equal opposite reaction, they'll win.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
time for this hunch to step back and see what time it is in the tower... then see the year. does the good professor want stasis or progress?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
Wow, pregnant at 13....literally, first time of the month (around) and got pregnant?! Geez, that's incomprehensible to me. And to teach safe sex at 11. I understand there may be some understanding, but I'm pretty sure around 11 you're still supposed to be innocent. I mean, not all schools are like that, not in my experience of being a student.

When I have children (hope to find someone worth having a family with) I plan on combatting with family time and books. Oh yes and music!

Hopefully there will come change.

How do we know they haven't already won?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM

I was shocked by the whole school. I'm at the point where I've vowed NONE of my kids will go to middle or high school. My oldest is already in college with an A average long before his peers.

I've got my money where my mouth is.

And it was the state that sent the information directly to my son. Lucky for him, we've always had a policy of open dialogue and mistrust of letters with official letterhead

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
it is a shame that a young ladies life of learning be cut short in te educational field to become a mother at such an age when shes but a child curious and exploring herself and own sexuality... she will remain similar to a child playing with baby dolls and become unhappy when the child is no longer a baby... thats one extreme but intervention can succeed.

now imagine the whole doctorines of this planet trying to remove the power of women to evolve beyond this and progress and stand truly as the equals in society they are... the inferior feeling male does ave a breeding instinct after all and how else can they manage to pass on such inferior notions than by keeping or making sure the pillage of a young ladies future is cut short for such purposes?

it is an abhorrance to see in modern civilzed society... some will claim to choose this but with maturity they will see it was in an atempt to gain control where they had none such as anorexia takes a form of control where none is found by limiting ones diet.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:18 PM
I know I'd be shocked too. So are your children being home schooled? The only issue I with that is the lack of social interaction, at least to a lesser degree. Good job on your oldest. If I may ask what is their major?

Money where your mouth is, that's how it should be.

The information of safe sex you mean? It's a bit disturbing and reminiscent of Brave New World.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
I understand what you are saying, but 13 is very young, too young, to be exploring one's sexuality in my opinion. Personally if I had children I would not want them having sex so young or exploring their sexuality. Of course that is my opinion and how I plan on raising my children, should be lucky enough to start a family.

I'm not quite certain what you mean by "the inferior feeling male". Could you just explain so I could respond with a proper reply?

Women are in a much better place now in society than they ever have been, but this is not to say they are not still discriminated against or unequal to males (not by my belief but the social inequalities such as wages).

You mean claim to choose to conceive a child at such an age? No child can truly comprehend what it is to be a parent. I understand perhaps earlier in history children had children, but in this day and age where the life expectancy is relatively high there is no reason not to wait to mid twenties.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:08 PM

We do a lot of volunteering, music, art and theater in addition to work with local labs. I don't want to be too specific for anonymity. But my kids head workshops and are very involved in everything from learning to fly to playing violin.

My oldest is majoring in engineering with a minor in chemistry...all honors.

The sex Ed was basically how to get condoms or an abortion without parents knowing. My son and I talked about that at length and state vs parental rights. He laughed at it, honestly.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
Sound like intelligent and talented children that you have and of course I understand the anonymity. Engineering does seem a popular route and a useful route (from what I hear) in today's economy. I remember taking chemistry in high school. Detested it. Though I lacked a teacher half the year...can't say the first half with a teacher was particularly interesting either. Guess just not my thing, though I wouldn't mind learning on my own.

Without parents knowing....if there's one thing parents should know, its if their daughter is pregnant and getting an abortion (and to include males practicing sex). A bit absurd and I feel such things, contraceptives and abortions, make sex more of casual pastime and reduce morals within society.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM

Thank you. I'm really proud of my kids, but I also believe what they're doing can be done by others given the chance. As for chemistry, yeah, that and math were a battle for me. A lot of it is psychological, though. It's nice to see my kids do well. But I've tried not to create artificial barriers for them and let them learn at their own pace.

I do want them to major in a hands-on discipline, but I encourage the arts. Each of my kids play at least one instrument (at least one...although one plays at least 3). And I've taught them art/included them in festivals. Still, I push them to do the hard things first.
I think expanding knowledge of the world and how it works improves art... And art enriches the sciences.

As for abortion, I've helped with prolife groups. Once I saw a panic stricken father run back in after his daughter. He saw our group praying and offering ultrasounds outside and had no idea until that moment what kind of place she was there to see. My heart broke for both of them. I can't imagine what he was going through...or her.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
You have a right to be proud, there is certainly reason, though every parent should be proud of their child(ren). It's good not to create barriers and to let them grow and learn as they will and on the topics that interest them. Always good to push children to be the best of their abilities (I know what a cliche, but very true) and to keep pushing WITHOUT stressing them out. I think forcing a child, or anyone really, to learn something specific is a real turn off to learning. I am interested in just about every topic (though the depth to which I want to learn varies by subject), but being forced to learn is just plainly horrid.

Sound similar to "Renaissance men" and women. To be knowledgeable of every branch of knowledge from the arts to history to the sciences.

I'm very pro-life, except well..if the child wasn't a product of love because that is my belief, children ought to be the product of love. I can't imagine either, is it that he was unaware she was carrying child?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
cool find, OP.

what he does't say is what has to happen next: REVIVAL!

for real. evil exists as a consequence for our free will and the extent that we turn away from God and godly behavior.

“To the kindly influence of Christianity, we owe that degree of civil freedom, and political and social happiness which mankind now enjoys.”
“In proportion, as the genuine effects of Christianity are diminished in any nation, either through unbelief, or the corruption of its doctrines, in the same proportions will the people of the nation recede from the blessings of genuine freedom and approximate the miseries of complete despotism.”

--Samuel Morse, inventor of Morse Code

Evil has been defeated around the world in recent years, documented here:

Transformations 1

"This is an awesome documentary about how a whole City/Country of people can be radically transformed by The Power of The Gospel. May we each pay the price for this true kind of revival in our cities, countries."

It is a promise God made to King Solomon when he dedicated the Temple: turn to God and He will listen.

God creates evil for our free will. And He can remove it like the sun hitting dew.

"The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these."
Isaiah 45:7

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
consider what the prof is saying: it is as much because of the b.s. we are taught in the "school" and media as what we are NOT TAUGHT.

Alexis de Tocqueville, (1805-1859) the French social philosopher visited America to discover the reasons for our incredible success.  "Democracy in America" (1838)

"Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things.

In France, I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.

Religion in America...must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in this same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief.

I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion -- for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society.

In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious...there is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth.

In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people...

Christianity, therefore, reigns without obstacle, by universal consent...

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution.

Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.

America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great. 

The safeguard of morality is religion, and morality is the best security of law as well as the surest pledge of freedom.

The Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive the one without the other

Christianity is the companion of liberty in all its conflicts -- the cradle of its infancy, and the divine source of its claims."

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
--John Adams

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>