It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ties between Disney & Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just a reminder--the Bible says Satan appears as an angel of light. Here's a great example--and it's pretty long, so you might want to grab yourself a drink and read away:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How will I break it to my kids that now that I've read that, I have to burn their Pinochio DVD? Bye Bye Mulan! I thought something was funky with that movie...

Never again will they be able to go to Disneyland and stand next to Mickey Mouse. Oh the HORROR!!!!!

Here's some quotes from the above link...

Ronald Reagan and Walt Disney were good friends and both cut from the same die in many ways. Both men were high ranking Freemasons

Walt was a 320 (

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
People have been trying to link Disney to the occult and satan from day 1. I think it's all hogwash.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Walt Disney's intentions may or may not have been "good" or "bad"(wasn't he racist?); but I'd say that in these days and times, Disney is definitely a corporate whore, which is for the most part run by people who have anything but honest intentions.

Though some of the childrens stories(many of which are pre-Disney) that they portray, do indeed contain esoteric symbolism in them(not necessarily "Satanic" though
) .

Pinocchio for example, has some very significant symbolism in regards to Gnosis and The Work on oneself as to transcend Samsara.

If I have time I may break it down more, but here's some:

Pinocchio is a Gnostic story, written by a Gnostic initiate. It is a story about a wooden boy who is a puppet and wants to become a real man. The puppet is the terrestrial man and his guide is the consciousness, Jimini Cricket. He is the quiet voice inside who the boy generally ignores; that is our consciousness, the part in us that knows good from bad. But it is quiet. And when the mind is active and we are caught up in our desires, we do not hear him, we ignore him. Usually he tells us to do what we do not want to do, we want to go be famous like Pinocchio. We do not want to listen to that voice.

However it is possible(or even probable) that Disney is under the control of Black Magicians with Satanic intentions to brainwash children(i.e. putting subliminal things within authentic Gnostic stories).

Beware.

Peace

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Walt Disney's intentions may or may not have been "good" or "bad"(wasn't he racist?); but I'd say that in these days and times, Disney is definitely a corporate whore, which is for the most part run by people who have anything but honest intentions.

I'd agree with that statement in regards to Disney as a company today, as most large corporations are.

Though some of the childrens stories(many of which are pre-Disney) that they portray, do indeed contain esoteric symbolism in them(not necessarily "Satanic" though
) .

Pinocchio for example, has some very significant symbolism in regards to Gnosis and The Work on oneself as to transcend Samsara.

If I have time I may break it down more, but here's some:

Pinocchio is a Gnostic story, written by a Gnostic initiate. It is a story about a wooden boy who is a puppet and wants to become a real man. The puppet is the terrestrial man and his guide is the consciousness, Jimini Cricket. He is the quiet voice inside who the boy generally ignores; that is our consciousness, the part in us that knows good from bad. But it is quiet. And when the mind is active and we are caught up in our desires, we do not hear him, we ignore him. Usually he tells us to do what we do not want to do, we want to go be famous like Pinocchio. We do not want to listen to that voice.

I have no doubt as to that possibility for the origin or Pinochio or any other Disney story. Many good stories that teach morals or are just there for entertainment are remakes of legends/myths of various cultures or religions.
This is how we get MANY of our traditional stories of today.
Just because Pinochio is based on a Gnostic teachings does not mean my kids or any other kids, should not learn what is taught therein. And if nothing else just view it as a funny cartoon with an ugly puppet and an annoying cricket.

However it is possible(or even probable) that Disney is under the control of Black Magicians with Satanic intentions to brainwash children(i.e. putting subliminal things within authentic Gnostic stories).

Beware.

No, but I wouldn't doubt there's alot of perverts for artists at Disney who if you watch older Disney cartoons, belive that women must be saved by some sort of a Prince Charming and cannot be their own woman. That a woman is only beautiful if they are horribly disproportionate to what a REAL WOMAN should be. If Disney is doing anything evil, it's encouraging the little girls who watch these cartoons, to look just like the "beautiful" women on the films, which, like girls trying to be Barbie, develop anorexia and other disorders.
Then boys watching these films grow up desiring a woman who looks like Cinderella etc.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of Disney, but come on now. I highly doubt the artists are Satanists, some of them are just lonely perverts getting to creative with their artwork

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this isnt hogwash. i've been reading for years that good old Walt was high up in the chain of Illuminatis. Makes you sick, doesnt it.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
Just because Pinochio is based on a Gnostic teachings does not mean my kids or any other kids, should not learn what is taught therein.

In case you think I was disagreeing with Gnosis; on the contrary I was saying that many of these stories do contain positive teachings.

No, but I wouldn't doubt there's alot of perverts for artists at Disney who if you watch older Disney cartoons, belive that women must be saved by some sort of a Prince Charming and cannot be their own woman. That a woman is only beautiful if they are horribly disproportionate to what a REAL WOMAN should be. If Disney is doing anything evil, it's encouraging the little girls who watch these cartoons, to look just like the "beautiful" women on the films, which, like girls trying to be Barbie, develop anorexia and other disorders.
Then boys watching these films grow up desiring a woman who looks like Cinderella etc.

True indeed; but you may be missing the symbolism here as well.

Peep the science friends:

Evolution, Involution and Revolution

...Monad refers to the Tri-Unity, the three in one. The Monad is the Inner Being. The Inner Being, Lord God of Truth Within, has two souls. These two souls with the Inner Being are the three aspects of the Monad. (See Figure 1, below)

The Divine Soul (Geburah) is the depository of all of the most spiritual atoms and elements of the Inner Being; it is the reflection of the Inner Being. This soul is feminine, and has been represented in teaching stories as Guinevere, Helen, Beatrice, etc.

The Human Soul (Tiphereth) is the reflection of the Divine Soul. The Human Soul is the masculine soul, related with “Sir Lancelot” or “Arjuna,” he is the warrior

The Structure of the Soul

...The Monad has three aspects, as a reflection of the superior trinity. First is first our own Individual Father, our Innermost Spirit, which in Sanskrit is called Atman. In Kabbalah he is called Chesed. He has two beloved children, or two parts of himself through which he works. He unfolds into two parts; in Sanskrit these are called Buddhi and Manas. In Kabbalah they are called Geburah and Tiphereth. Buddhi is feminine and Manas is masculine.

Geburah, Buddhi, is the feminine Divine Soul. She is symbolized in the Illiad (a Gnostic work) as Helen, the beauty for whom all men fight and struggle. She is also Guinivere, the Queen. She is Beatrice from Dante's Divine Comedy. She is, in synthesis, our own Consciousness. She is the Virtuous Maiden who must be saved.

The Knight that must fight for her honor is Tiphereth. He is Lancelot, the brave warrior. He is the Charming Prince. He must work and sacrifice and fight. Tiphereth, Manas, is our Willpower, and is our immediate root: the Human Soul.

Tiphereth in turn unfolds and manifests a spark of himself into the lower forms of matter. This spark takes up residence in the Four Bodies of Sin: the mental, emotional, vital and physical bodies.

That spark is the Essence, the Buddhata, the consciousness that has descended from our own Inner Being. The spark is quite small, like a baby, yet it is intimately connected to Tiphereth and to Geburah and to Chesed, and through them to Supernal Monad and then the Absolute Abstract Space...

The Human Soul & The Spiritual Soul

...The Intimus has two Souls - the Spiritual Soul that is feminine and the Human Soul that is masculine. If we read “The Divine Comedy” we will see that Dante also mentions two souls: one “works” (the Human Soul) and the other one “contemplates itself in the mirror of nature“ (the Spiritual Soul).

A lot has been said about the zodiacal sign of Gemini. I can tell you we have that sign within ourselves, deep down in our Soul.

The Intimus thus has two Souls - the Spiritual Soul which is feminine and the Human Soul which is masculine. The Spiritual one is Valkyrie, Guenivere, the Queen of Jinas, the Lady who poured out wine to Lancelot in the cups of delights of Suka and Manti.

The Human Soul suffers and cries. It is masculine. The “Cosmic Crestos“ vibrates through it, that is “the powerful Astral mediation that embraces our physical personality with the Solar Father’s supreme immanence.”

It is possible for us to incarnate the two Souls, but that requires rigorous esoteric discipline. We must first develop our Astral, Mental and Causal Bodies. We must work deeply within ourselves, here and now.

Only the free Initiate who has eliminated the ego and who has really worked on himself, is worthy of incarnating the two Souls. That means incarnating within ourselves the zodiacal sign of Gemini, as those two Souls are twins.

The Human Soul must undeniably marry its Lady, Valkyrie, Solomon’s Sumalite, who is mentioned in the Song of Solomon.

The one who manages to incarnate within himself those two Souls gets total Illumination and Wisdom.

It is first necessary to get the Human Soul that is masculine, then the Human part must marry the Spiritual part, that is feminine. The Logos radiates through Buddhi, Valkyrie, Guenièvre, Dante Alighieri’s Beatrice.

The most powerful divine principles are, of course, contained in the Soul-Spirit, that is, Buddhi. Mrs. Blavatsky spoke about this in The Voice of the Silence:

'Buddhi is like a vase of alabaster, thin and transparent,
through which Prajna’s flame burns."

When the Human Soul (the human part within ourselves, here and now) marries the Soul-Spirit, an inner light settles within ourselves, we are transfigured and we become radiant and illuminate. But we have to work hard on ourselves for that to happen, by developing the Superior Existential Bodies of the Being, by eliminating the animal ego and by sacrificing ourselves for suffering humanity.

So, my brothers and sisters, what is essential is to convert ourselves into true adepts of the Fraternity of the Inner Light. If we do that, we will acquire true inner Illumination. We will get authentic bliss, we will be able to enter the world of legitimate bliss, etc.

We must get out of the regions of darkness we live in. It is urgent for us to reach the World of Splendors.

We must investigate and study these things. If we don’t analyze or study these matters, we will never reach the final liberation....

Dream Yoga
So the ego is something that we have to study. When we awaken in the astral plane, we can ask our Inner Being:

"My Father, My God, you who are my real Being, please show me my past existences. I want to know what type of a person I was in order to know my defects, vices and errors that I committed in my past existences."

In that way we will know that indeed we are not humble sheep but terrible wolves. This is why we are in this knowledge because we want to awaken. But we have to be careful with the subconsciousness.

It is interesting that when we go to other groups, when they talk about esotericism, when they remember their past lives, they were always Napoleon, King Solomon, Cleopatra, etc. All of them were great. The ego of paranoia is very strong among students of occultism. They do no want to be small, they want to be great. If they really believe they were such a person then they project that in the astral plane. Then you return into the physical plane and you say, "Oh, now I am sure, I was Napoleon!" Everybody wants to be great. But if you examine yourself, be frank with yourself. Do not cheat yourself. The most horrible way is to cheat yourself. When you start believing you are an important person then you are cheating yourself. You start projecting and projecting and believing you are a great one.

We remember a woman who said that in a past life she was Guinevere, but she is not Elizabeth Claire Prophet (who says that she was Guinevere also), this woman of our example was another one. Now we wonder who Guinevere is because Elizabeth Claire Prophet also says that she was Guinevere in one of her past lives. Both of them ignore that Guinevere is just a symbol of the Divine Soul.

We also know a lot of persons who say they were John the Baptist. So do not fall into the mistake of believing that you were a hero or heroine. If you see your Inner God, when you know your inner God, He is always holy, perfect, always tremendously powerful. If you return into your body, you are not Him. If you have ego, you have to be frank with yourself. He is holy pure and clean, but we are not clean and perfect. We have to stop being paranoid. Paranoia is not good because we end building Mythomania, creating myths inside. What we want is the awakening of the consciousness, the logical thought and the exact concept in everything, to develop conscious clairvoyance, not subconscious clairvoyance, because the subconscious clairvoyance brings images from the past and we get confused with it. What we have to do is examine our past, especially in this life, when we are having in our personality a lot of false knowledge, like the knowledge we are receiving in College and Universities.

In this sense she IS a beautiful Woman.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of Disney, but come on now. I highly doubt the artists are Satanists, some of them are just lonely perverts getting to creative with their artwork

You'd be surprised at the probability that some of them are consciously trying to manipulate people. Although I'm quite sure that many of them are just unconsciously doing it and being manipulated by or through their own egos.

And by "Satanic" I mean egotism.

It's very doubtful that Satan, Set, Ibliys, Ahriman, etc. are anthropomorphic beings; but rather they are elements that exist within us, that need to be completely disintigrated before true freedom/liberation can come.

PEACE

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Just lok here for your answer:

interactive.usc.edu...

top topics

join