It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs and spirit Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Cool. Thanks.

Thank you also for taking the time to comment. Its appriciated and always good to have several opinions on the clip. I do have a personal interest in this property so i could also be biased!
edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments so far everyone. Does anyone have any thoughts on best video editor to keep the 1080p quality as there is more clarity on the orbs there?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma
Regarding the experienting. The group i am in are trying to delve into EVP's (see most post on them) and one of the guys is building a device to try and locate the evp through multiple recording devices. WIll post up results in coming months

Great, keep stuff posted. I love watching people try this stuff.

I am not a believer, nor active disbeliever in any official sense, however I have had things happen to me. specifically a stereo turned on for me upon request when I "felt" someone who just died in the room with me...same event happened 15 years later during similar feelings and same request.

So, to me that means...something. I honestly dont know, but I would like to entertain the notion of all the cool ideas (life after death and the like)..so always interested in any and all legit research into this area and trying to capture and record the ever elusive evidence. I would say though to try your hardest to make sure the experiments are as open and corruption free as possible, because its only through skepticism and solid work will the truely remarkable be seen as that.

Then once proof is solid, we can then spend a hundred years arguing as to what is causing it..invisible aliens,angels, demons, spirits, telepathy, holograms, etc etc..but hey, its at least a new subject.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Agreed. I am open to belive in it but still waiting for the ultimate proof.

As to what they are, agree with you on the arguing of the cause. It could be beings from a different frequency to us who are very much human.

If there is nothing else, just earth and death isnt that as scary as there actually being something else after life? I mean, can we really be sure?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

Thanks but I'm restricted to phone at the moment.

My comment on the door wasn't a debunk attempt, just a possibility. When that door opens I think, "here we go again", not ghost, but that's because its a normal thing here.
I'll keep an eye on your videos. Some things look pretty good on this screen but others not so.
Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join