It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadpool Is 50% More Influential Than Judas Iscariot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I laughed so hard....

It seems that Kanye West Had a mini meltdown before doing SNL recently.

ETA - There is some adult language so...

I know.. Shocking!!!

Deadpool decided that he needed a Kanye moment -

Keepin' it classy!

edit on 2/21/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Stanley Krubrick!!

LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what Kanye has done to deserve his narcissistic, over bearing attitude? Seriously. Until everyone starting hating him a while back, I'd never heard of him. Granted, I don't listen to Rap, but from what I've heard of his music, he does not deserve the attention he gets. He can't play an instrument or actually sing, so again, I just don't get it. I guess like the Kardashians, [ who's talents may be more kneeling related ] he's famous for being famous.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Can someone tell me what Kanye has done to deserve his narcissistic, over bearing attitude? Seriously.

He is a genius! And the voice of a generation!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
He's Jesus! And his son is a Saint!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Can someone tell me what Kanye has done to deserve his narcissistic, over bearing attitude? Seriously. Until everyone starting hating him a while back, I'd never heard of him. Granted, I don't listen to Rap, but from what I've heard of his music, he does not deserve the attention he gets. He can't play an instrument or actually sing, so again, I just don't get it. I guess like the Kardashians, [ who's talents may be more kneeling related ] he's famous for being famous.

Shhhh, don't let him see this. He might end the world....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I really hope that's sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He's a putz. I like some of his music, but not all. He kind of reminds me of an angry Tom Cruise. Quite the nutter, but still capable of producing entertaining media once and awhile.

Somewhere out there is a petition going around to have Ryan Reynolds, in character as Deadpool, host SNL.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I really hope that's sarcasm.

Nope, Kanye is a genius:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope, Kanye is a genius

Well damn. It must be the end of the world because I never thought anyone but him would ever say that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Well damn. It must be the end of the world because I never thought anyone but him would ever say that.

Yeah, just do not tell him jokes. You can ask Carlos Mencia what happens with that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not really sure why they call him a musical genius. I mean don't get me wrong his music is good sometimes but far far far from being "genius"

They won't even be playing his music 30 years from now.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
Not really sure why they call him a musical genius.

*sigh*

Poor misunderstood Kanye. I bet if you asked him he would be happy to give you a lengthy dissertation on his genius in all things, not just music.

top topics

join