It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC cracking down on fruit stores that put out merchandise more then 4 feet from store.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Only selected items.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well at least some of its not getting flushed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well at least some of its not getting flushed.

Look I am going to end this.Have I said if I THINK it was right or wrong ? No. I think it is wrong. But , I am mature enough to know there are rules to every game in life. And I can tell you with certainty that somewhere in the past a nosy old busybody stuck their ugly old nose in and got all this started. Dont blame the government , blame that person.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Unlike neighbors sharing produce with each other there are strict standards over what can be donated .

For better or worse, you are exactly right.

Quick somewhat-related story. We had purchased a fantastic crib for our son while we were putting his nursery together. He actually only used it for a few months and it was still in amazing shape (practically new condition). I had contacted our Church's Outreach program, as I'm sure there was at least on expecting mother that could use some help. I was told that regretfully (REALLY regretfully) they couldn't take it, because in the event that something happened and a child was hurt in or around the crib, the Church would likely be sued.

Some world we live in.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ok I'm not attacking you. We all think it's wrong to waste food. We've all been raised that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes , believe me , bein an ol country boy we didnt waste anything. (please dont ask I had rather forget)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join