It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some UFOs are not physical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Some UFOs are non-physical beings putting on a show for our benefit. If the UFO moves in a way that defies gravity, it is not a flying machine.
It is a non-physical being. I have seen this show. You don't have to believe me.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok thanks for this important info.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Some stop signs are mounted on wooden poles. Some are mounted on metal poles.

Very few signs get mounted permanently on people from Poland, although, technically, they are Poles too.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Some UFOs are non-physical beings putting on a show for our benefit.

Why would they put on a show for our benefit but remain illusive ?

What show have you seen ?
Without at least some corroborating evidence how can anyone believe you ? , It is little more than your opinion.
Is there or can there be such a thing as a non-physical being ?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Oh, finally. I can sleep easy now then knowing that the 2 experiences that ruined my life and world-view were 'for my benefit'. Oh thank heavens.

Seriously, have you even encountered one of these things? I doubt it.

Be careful about what you're saying here without experience as I've experienced these 'entities' myself and I still live with the psychological fall-out.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Is there or can there be such a thing as a non-physical being ?

Interesting question!
Until recently, I was completely devoid of data or opinion re; 'non-physical beings', and then a theory presented itself.
Let me tell you a story;

id-entity = identity!

An 'entity' of 'id'!

Original 'man' was thoughtless, Blissfully living in a 'garden' that filled all Our needs!

There are ethereal species, creatures of 'thought'!
While aging, floating throughout the Universe, 'They' found us empty-headed, 'thoughtless', blissed out apes... to be perfect hosts!
Creatures of 'thoughts/imagination', living, parasitically?/symbiotically?, in/as 'our minds'...
They are the 'ego' (thought/imagination)!
ALL 'identity' exists in/as 'ego'.

The 'id' is our basic self-concept, all that makes us 'us'!
'Identity'; what we imagine/believe 'ourselves' to be!
The "id"- entity joins with us apes, and we become a 'unit'.
We apes now 'become' the new 'identity'!
It is our mind!

The entity is dying, though, evidenced by the falling intellect around the world!

Possessed for many years as a species. Thought spreads by 'infection', replication, mutation... memetically, for instance...
From parents to child as the first word is spoken that the infant can hear, and on, and on, and on!

The 'Aliangels' are dying, though.
Thought/ego is unwell, exhausted, outed, had it's chance.
We are returning to Our original state of Innocent Bliss, unconditionally Loving this time!
Our 130,000 of schizo-sapiens is at an end.
Thought/imagination/memory will all be dead.
Quite a lifespan for a non-physical entity!
But, it won't (can't) be missed! *__-

edit on 21-2-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I had to star that for the creativity although without evidence to back it up I don't believe a word of it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You are correct UFOs are not "flying machines." They are not using the atmosphere for lift to wings (which they don't have) nor do they use airscrews (propellers) or jet thrust (which they don't have). That does not mean that they are immaterial objects or beings. They are devices that cancel mass. Our accepted concepts of physics fly's out the window when confronted with these strange vehicles (which is what they are). I've found that most people cannot conceive of that possibility yet the UFOs continually display it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I have always thought we need to change or terminology regarding these. Whether they are physical, metaphysical, visible, invisible, transparent and touchable, or solid...we tend to refer these is the one word blanket term-U.F.O.s.

That can mean a thousand different things to the one(s) using the term. ie: "spaceships", "flying saucers" "aliens", "Martians","starships" etc, etc...when by the very definition of "U.F.O. means, it can't be identified...(at least at that moment.)

It is an "unidentifiable, object" or whatever, that is "flying, moving, hanging" in the sky. Therefore? By definition, it is something we CAN'T even establish as anything, let alone something-confirmed.

Once we do confirm and establish a particular incident or object, it no longer can be called a U.F.O. It then becomes a confirmed and identifiable object that is flying.

Im always amused when one indiscriminately uses the term as "I know what U.F.O.'s are" or "U.F.O.'s come from..." Ahem...? No, you dont.

If you did, it would no longer be UN-IDENTIFIED. I smile when one claims there a huge "starships" hiding behing the moon, and like-statements.

We dont know it's a ship at all, let alone a "starship". We tend to use the term "U.F.O." for a dozen things matter of factly, when the only thing for sure we can confirm....is it is nothing we can confirm...because it's an unidentifiable -something!

edit on 21-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: phnsplchkr

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For something to be viewed using your eyes, it has a physical form that reflects or emits light in our universe. Energy is a physical thing.

Do you mean "non-solid" (still physical)? The only other option for a non-physical yet perceived object is a hallucination, induced or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: namelesss

I had to star that for the creativity although without evidence to back it up I don't believe a word of it.

I would NEVER ask you to 'believe' anything!
'Belief' is a toxic infection.
Just food for 'thought', perhaps.
There certainly is no evidence or logic in refutation!!
That does make it a viable theory!

new topics

top topics

join