It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 killed in random serial shooting in Kalamazoo County, Michigan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Another reason to keep the 2nd amendment! Shakes head

link   
a reply to: Curious69

LOL,

Makes we want to go buy a new revolver for the car.

link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
Ok. Sounds like the 4th event may not have been anything. Reports of someone in custody, but they're being a little unclear right now.

I have a feeling they might have the wrong person. Since moving here a year & a half ago, I've observed that this state is SUV-heavy, it's not impossible they nabbed someone similar driving something similar.

link   

originally posted by: Curious69
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah it inspires me to not own a gun, and i only expect nuts like you to make lists, call me not surprised, if you want everyone to have guns expect to meet the wrong end of one, like i said KARMA.

There is no logic being employed in this statement.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah it inspires me to not own a gun, and i only expect nuts like you to make lists, call me not surprised, if you want everyone to have guns expect to meet the wrong end of one, like i said KARMA.

Being pro-gun rights isn't karma for getting murdered. Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
edit on 21-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Ok. Sounds like the 4th event may not have been anything. Reports of someone in custody, but they're being a little unclear right now.

I have a feeling they might have the wrong person. Since moving here a year & a half ago, I've observed that this state is SUV-heavy, it's not impossible they nabbed someone similar driving something similar.

Ture, look at what happened in LA when the cops opened up on the wrong vehicle.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Actually i did think about it and i dont care about your feelings, i think whats happening is terrible and i hope it hits people who are pro guns only, live by the sword die by the sword.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Let us hope that they are correct!

I will say that it is odd that he gave himself up.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: gottaknow

Actually i did think about it and i dont care about your feelings, i think whats happening is terrible and i hope it hits people who are pro guns only, live by the sword die by the sword.

Wishing bad on others is the actual way to get bad things to happen to you. Learn what karma actually means.
edit on 21-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Don't be sorry to rant when it comes to children being harmed. It's a primal reaction to the events to want to protect our young, even being very detached from the situation should bring out strong emotions.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Easy acces to guns make things like this possible thats whats absurd. i know how you feel it sounds but thats my honest opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Easy acces to guns make things like this possible thats whats absurd. i know how you feel it sounds but thats my honest opinion.

How the # do you know this guy didn't get his gun legally? You know zero facts but are trying to propagate your agenda over a tragedy. It is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

This is not true, for someone who wishes to commit this kind of atrocity there is no law that can stop them from attempting it.

Illegal guns are accessible to anyone with money, meaning anyone who has the desire to commit a murder.

The gun laws we have are to allow for individuals to defend themselves from these criminals.

Cops will never be able to be everywhere, people have the duty to defend themselves and their loved ones.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229amSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Yeah well making guns readily available is just asking for trouble, your karma and mine may not be the same , but its only fair that those who are pro gun are the ones risking to get shot.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Live stream just said they are sure they got the guy, gave himself up, had more weapons in the car.

link   

Whatever floats your boat buddy, guns are not a god given right and there are many countries where # like this does not happen, because we dont own guns nor want them.

link   
The suspect was apprehended on the North Side of town about 8 blocks north of my house on the other side of downtown.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Via wwmt.com... live stream, Undersheriff says the guy they have is the guy. Said there's no known rhyme or reason yet for the shootings (seems really unnerved by that, to be honest)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The suspect was apprehended on the North Side of town about 8 blocks north of my house on the other side of downtown.

Wow, that's a little too fricking close for comfort, eh?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Whatever floats your boat buddy, guns are not a god given right and there are many countries where # like this does not happen, because we dont own guns nor want them.

Like France?

Or maybe Mexico, they have very strict firearms regulations.... for the subjects that is.

Maybe Norway?

edit on 21-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join