It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley
Yes the one that begins "What is there to see if I go outside?" I remember memorizing that for a declamation for some class. Only a segment of it, though my teacher was intrigued so he read aloud to the class the rest.

It is a shame stupidity isn't painful. That is the first sin of Satanism, being stupid.

Yes everyone is capable of ignorance, it's terrifying actually to what extent and in this day and age.

I like the quote where he mentions seeing men on a Saturday night with half naked women, see them in the morning of Sunday praying with their wives and children for forgiveness, only to do it again the following Saturday. And then another quote to compliment that if a Satanist does a wrong he knows and if he feels regrets will apologize, but if he knows he will do the same then he will not.

Religion manufactured will never be true as the major ones today are, but those we create with our hearts with everything we love will be true for eternity.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

The most useful guide into magic is Francis Barret's "The Magus". There are three separate books, but a single volume is easy to find. Here is a bit of info on it..
en.wikipedia.org...

It is not an easy read, but it will give you a serious feel as to the depths one must go in order to manifest.

After studying most everything on Magical Arts, I am now convinced that we really don't need such guides. Magic is like being a four star chef. The best recipes are well thought out, much focus and intent applied, and they are your own and unique.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I never got to read beyond the first paragraph on the first page.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I am sincerely close to arguing that there is no one "True" god.

I understand how you feel.........I really do....... it is hard to understand WHY?........very HARD

Do I agree with how this planet is? HELL NO!!!!!

SOME people say this is hell..... and sometimes I think it is......but who made it this way?

I am not going to try to compare an example with how the current planet is being run because it will not help anyone who does not believe in God.

Let me ask you a personal question if I may?

Have you ever met someone that has made you angry? What did you do? Did you hand around this person or did you walk away?

Do you think God can get angry? What right does he have as creator when he gets angry? Hard to answer since you are not a god...... but what would you do if everywhere you look it pissed you off?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
I understand. I was just pointing out. If you ever get the chance maybe you should if it is within your interests.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Spells are mostly useless and 99% are a myth......Spells are for love......revenge are curses but to make any difference you must summon a demon....an evil spirit...

NOTE: To those who debate what an evil spirit is....... one who rebels against the one true God. Evil spirits were spoken during Enoch's time...so evil spirit is not some "new word" made from the 15th or 16th century. LOL

If you do not possess the power like Faust or other known magi's ....... you are wasting your time and will probably land in a mental institute.

I will not teach the mysteries of earth, moon, astrology and darkness......it is forbidden BUT to know it to recognize it so to fight back is different and no one will release this info online.....the price is too high.

The most powerful spells are unwritten but woven through time and concentration of energy to achieve a result.
And, every spell has its cost. You cannot alter this Universe without paying a consequence for that action.
Lessons learned...hard lessons...but just knowing it CAN be done is a temptation that is always there.

Star for you.....why?

You speak of temptation........the fall of mankind.

Sin came from temptation....when we look at Adam and Eve (Adam in Hebrew = man) .

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I tend to walk away because if I stay I will wish death and suffering upon them and scream out obscenities
Never a good thing.

Actually, based on Satanism we are gods
Not creators of the material world mind you, but of ourselves. On the other hand I believe whoever you love is that which should be worshiped above all else, especially of romantic love.

I'd be thrown in a mental institution or would look for a place lacking humans because it is never anything non-human that angers me.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I tend to walk away because if I stay I will wish death and suffering upon them and scream out obscenities
Never a good thing.

Not creators of the material world mind you, but of ourselves. On the other hand I believe whoever you love is that which should be worshiped above all else, especially of romantic love.

I'd be thrown in a mental institution or would look for a place lacking humans because it is never anything non-human that angers me.

This is what Satanism teaches......we are gods......

Do you believe you are a god? And if you think you are a god than do something to me or to this world that proves you are a god? If you can't then you are not a god.

It is that simple.......

Prove you are a god.......

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Never a good thing.

Now part II:

Never a good thing.

Is it possible that God might think the same?

Is it possible that God is not here for EVERYONE but ONLY for those that follows his laws and wishes? Is that possible?

Is it possible he is gone........only his spirit is here for those who call out to him?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ah Christians always twisting words to meet their ends, the real ones anyway. (experience).
1.I said I had other beliefes and am not a Satanist and would worship my romantic partner as a goddess (meaning loving her immensely).
2.There are technically two forms of "god" in Satanism. The balancing force of nature that is indifferent to mankind and other such matters. The god within us is of our own lives.

I had said once months prior that I'd make thread on Satanism and I will, but other obligations surround me and requiring to create a detailed thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nope God's here for everyone, you can deny him you can ignore him and you can slander and bash him...
He will still be here waiting for you to want and need him...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Christianity, and the like, are obsolete.they serve little purpose and those that consider them such are liars and do not follow the faith, as most truly live under the guide of the Satanic Bible without ever having read it.

Question. Are you at all open minded? See I am open to your inquiries even the mentions of your god, though it'd do us both good if you secularized this discussion to be fair, but you carry on against Satanism without a single shred of understanding what it is. If you are truly open minded I suggest reading the first 72 pages.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the second group of Christians which are the actual believers, but tend towards ignorance.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

The satanic bible is drivel all about the self...
Narcissism at its finest...
Designed to entice the weak of mind and spirit who struggle with thier inner rage over thier lack of self worth...
And if it's all so wise and powerful why do the Satanic rituals need you to rebuke God?
Why is he even a factor?
Even Satan knows who you really belong to that's why...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Double
edit on 21-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Triple
edit on 21-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Spells are mostly useless and 99% are a myth......Spells are for love......revenge are curses but to make any difference you must summon a demon....an evil spirit...

NOTE: To those who debate what an evil spirit is....... one who rebels against the one true God. Evil spirits were spoken during Enoch's time...so evil spirit is not some "new word" made from the 15th or 16th century. LOL

If you do not possess the power like Faust or other known magi's ....... you are wasting your time and will probably land in a mental institute.

I will not teach the mysteries of earth, moon, astrology and darkness......it is forbidden BUT to know it to recognize it so to fight back is different and no one will release this info online.....the price is too high.

The most powerful spells are unwritten but woven through time and concentration of energy to achieve a result.
And, every spell has its cost. You cannot alter this Universe without paying a consequence for that action.
Lessons learned...hard lessons...but just knowing it CAN be done is a temptation that is always there.

Star for you.....why?

You speak of temptation........the fall of mankind.

Sin came from temptation....when we look at Adam and Eve (Adam in Hebrew = man) .

I agree sin and temptation are man created ideas. Sin is variable across man made cultures and man made religions through recorded time through present day.
That Hebrew god's self-proclaimed chosen people can't enjoy cheesy bacon crab dip without it being a sin or affront to their God. Other people find it quite delightful and enjoyable.

link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Oh yes! This is very narcissistic:
“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.”

From the Satanic Bible

link   
Double

link   
Triple

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Your god isn't a factor though...this is about self and humanity. I'd argue your book is of lies for the weak of mind. One needs only to look at history.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join