It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
if this isnt in the right place please move.

i recently reread the essential golden dawn an introduction to high magic by chic cicero and sandra tabatha cicero, while a good book it only gives you acouple basic spells and prayers.

can anyone recommend me good books with this kind of stuff in them/
edit on 20-2-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman
There is the Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor Lavey which provides information of rituals. It's a decent philosophy for anyone open minded and does not entail the worship of Satan, but of yourself. It doesn't have too much though on the topic of ritual, but could be of interest.

No you're Creator of the World

I mean you're NOT!! Not the Creator of the World!!

edit on 20-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I fixed your thread title...

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow
No book should ever be destroyed. Just because they have that which you dislike, what ignorance. And a member here! Shameful to call out for the destruction of knowledge or culture.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor Lavey

Is that book available online?

-dex

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley
I remember finding a pdf of it. Though supposedly to get it free is unSatanic though I am not sure why based off the philosophies.

The link that's like, henrymarkow should be good. Just search "satanic bible pdf". One of the first.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

yes it is, i just did a quick google search and came up with henrymakow.com... , i hope its not against the rules to post this.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The goetia grimoire ( lesser keys of solomon), the spelling is probably off but google it, it can be found on pdf format, i found it a few years ago, but didint get into it at all.

link   
Go to around pages 90-100 for the ritual segment. Maybe a little earlier. Let me check my book.

link   

I'm sure you could find it online. He has several works in print. There's also an addendum to the Satanic Bible which has interesting information. My friend & I took my copies around on Halloween in suit & tie to preach the Word. I'll upload a picture after I post this.

I recommend looking for any non commercial bookstores in your area & going to the metaphysics section. Hell even Barnes & noble I'm constantly book shopping, there's a $10 or less bookstore & $5 or less within 25 min drive of me (that's literally the names of the stores, same owner)

One of my favorite Anton LaVey chapter titles: Bitchcraft

It's not in either of these books though, they're much more serious.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: Added pic

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
73 to 102

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

thanks, looks like i got some reading for tonight!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You could read the whole thing. It is interesting and honestly parts of it are glaringly obvious methods to living. But those pages, 73 to 102, is the ritual segment.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
goetia

try this one, im not sure if its the full book but theres a bunch of summoning spells

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That's a pretty broad question. I have my own grimoire but there's only one copy.

Are you interested in witchcraft, ceremonial, vodoun... what are you looking to learn about?

ps edit - I just reread your OP; you specify "high magic". Sorry.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Abysha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
No book should ever be destroyed. Just because they have that which you dislike, what ignorance. And a member here! Shameful to call out for the destruction of knowledge or culture.

Ignorant...

I'm not attacking a philosophical piece of literature...I'm going after malovelent scripture.

And apparently rhyming at the same time...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I fixed your thread title...

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

So... are you going to burn your bible? It's got some spells in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Regardless if malevolent, as all magic is self-seeking, it is a piece of culture (even if malevolent). So I continue to call out ignorance though without the desire to offend, but to defend literature. I love books and all deserve to live!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
And is rather malevolent..so many deaths by that god.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

My friend & I took my copies around on Halloween in suit & tie to preach the Word. I'll upload a picture after I post this.
LOL! That's funny. I'm assuming you weren't in the rural South of the US. Some of those in the Bible Belt tolerate Halloween. But being a "Devil Worshiper," even in jest, might get you a mighty painful exorcism.

I look forward to seeing the pictures if you decide to post them.

I recommend looking for any non commercial bookstores in your area & going to the metaphysics section.
There used to be a used book store in my area where I found some interesting books that dealt with metaphysics.

There's also a Book fair in this area that's held several times a year. They used to have a number of books about Occult philosophy. But the last time I went, the selection was rather sparse.

Thanks,
-dex

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join