It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things were happening at the Nevada caucus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
According to some caucus-goers the Nevada caucus is a circus. Reports of crazy-long lines, people waiting hours for their chance to caucus, and reports of more underhanded things purported to be happening.

The Caucus is a complete fiasco

There's some strange things going on, like the ballots literally saying "Hillary for Nevada" at the top.

Supposedly some Hillary supporters were allowed to caucus before registering, saying they'd register "afterwards," which as far as I know isn't allowed, because these people could be from anywhere.

Ballots automatically being marked for Hillary by caucus staff.

Apparently it's just a giant cluster **** out there.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Slanter because: pressed enter at the end of a paragraph, and it posted my unfinished topic.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Slanter because: and spellchecking...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hillary n the gang is already getting desperate i suppose.
edit on 608pm2937000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah I am still trying to comprehend the news myself

I think this section sums it up

There are also allegations of dirty tricks and deception. Reddit user SamBoeres posted a photo of a sign-in sheet at his caucus, precinct 5616, that had a Hillary For Nevada logo. The person passing out the sign-in sheet said it was “for the democratic party,” despite the obvious campaign logo:

either way very interesting

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can't remember a time when I didn't have to wait in a long line to vote. Should older people get to break in line because they are old? Maybe AARP should take it on as cause, because now, there's no breaking in line.

And the photo is of a Clinton Tracker.

I don't understand the outrage.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The only thing that really "outrages" me is the prospect of people getting to caucus without registering. If that is actually true, then there's something seriously wrong.

The other reports of Hillary supporters supposedly changing shirts to look like Bernie supporters is a bit of a stretch.

The old and disabled not getting to caucus is unfortunate, but probably not intentional.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How many times I have to say this on ATS...

THE GAME IS RIGGED AND BRIBED BY THOSE WITH WEALTH AND POLITICAL POWER.

Getting sick of the ignorance... it's 2016, your votes mean as much as the paper you cast it on.

Stop feeding the beast of division, stop feeding the power hungry.

Unless you want to be controlled, and you don't give a # about your nation and people. Then, stand idle and pretend to vote while monsters bring America to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
According to some caucus-goers the Nevada caucus is a circus. Reports of crazy-long lines, people waiting hours for their chance to caucus, and reports of more underhanded things purported to be happening.

The Caucus is a complete fiasco

There's some strange things going on, like the ballots literally saying "Hillary for Nevada" at the top.

Supposedly some Hillary supporters were allowed to caucus before registering, saying they'd register "afterwards," which as far as I know isn't allowed, because these people could be from anywhere.

Ballots automatically being marked for Hillary by caucus staff.

Apparently it's just a giant cluster **** out there.

And this surprises...

absolutely nobody.

As the establishment gets desperate their tactics will get more overt and by the end of the primary things are going to get ugly.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this article from last September....

The Hillary Clinton campaign in Nevada is reportedly under investigation for alleged election law violations.

This development emerged after muckraking journalist/conservative activist James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas crew released another hidden camera video targeting the Democrat front-runner’s field organization.

In the video, Clinton campaign staffers appear to be co-mingling voter registration efforts with simultaneously promoting Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for president which is apparently improper under state election law.

Published on Sep 10, 2015

Hidden cameras capture Clinton campaign staff in Nevada not only skirting election law but mocking it.

Christina Gupana, a Hillary campaign worker and Las Vegas attorney: is caught by Project Veritas Action journalists advising her fellow campaign workers to “do whatever you can, whatever you can get away with just do it.”

Project Veritas Action cameras capture numerous Clinton campaign workers boasting that it is better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did I miss the Trump thread on voting anomalies in SC.

Oh wait, it's only Hillary that's cause for investigation.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I haven't heard about any voting anomalies in SC, Annee, concerning Trump. Maybe I missed something, but if you know of any, please post a link.

Let's face it. Hillary is a dirty crook. Even people in her own party that vote for her think she can't be trusted. It has become expected of her.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What Trump voting anomalies?

Maybe he should have got 40%?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No voter ID.

Good stuff dems.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

The only thing that really "outrages" me is the prospect of people getting to caucus without registering.

This is the Democrat way.

You don't need an ID or to prove who you are to vote if you are a Dem. Requiring someone to register or identify themselves would cause them to be 'disenfranchised. Seem like exactly what the like to do to make sure that all of their shenanigans can go undetected.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Let's face it. Hillary is a dirty crook. Even people in her own party that vote for her think she can't be trusted. It has become expected of her.

No, I don't know that.

Do you personally know people in her party?

There is so much crap flying ---- I need real facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No, I don't know that.

There is so much crap flying ---- I need real facts.

He is simply going by the poll results.

Even Democrats don't trust her according to polls.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yup.

And most I know are not voting for anybody this year.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe the Clinton antics will finally wake up a few of the sheep. These people have believed whatever the MSM told them. Now their man Bernie is getting slaughter by the Clinton machine. All those sheep that said Benghazi and the e-mail scandal didn't matter gave her a pass and the confidence that they would never question Hillary.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yup.

And most I know are not voting for anybody this year.

Sorry, but I don't consider you a reliable source.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sorry, but I don't consider you a reliable source.

You should, unlike the establishment, consider the voter base as a reliable source. They seem to be pretty pissed. Wonder what makes those superdelegates go against the people. It's almost like they never cared what the people thought. Now that the people disagree with them it's becoming quite clear where they stand.

Spoiler alert... they don't stand with the people.
edit on 2/20/16 by Ksihkehe because: Quote error, sorry.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just say no to Hillary!

She hates to be told no!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join